The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

¡Hola from Seattle!

Go down 
+6
Variable
Schwendo
Grome
azarhal
Ty-Odi
Kaydot
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaydot

Kaydot

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class:
Guild:

¡Hola from Seattle! Empty
PostSubject: ¡Hola from Seattle!   ¡Hola from Seattle! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 11:44 pm

Greetings!

Just saw the thread on SWTOR forums - this really looks like something I want to be a part of. Although I am pretty newb-ey at MMORPGs (the only one I've ever played for longer than a year was Runescape Rolling Eyes), I've always enjoyed helping out other newbies, even if it meant helping them kill the 7 wolves for a quest that I had just finished. Helping others is what makes the experience enjoyable for me.

I am fairly shy, which means I tend to lurk on forums more than I type, and I tend to do solo quests and avoid PvP, raids, and guilds. Hopefully, this community will help me break into the whole PvP/raid/guild side of things. I think that in a community of kind and respectable players, I will be able to do this and not have to fear being shunned or labeled a noob.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Ty-Odi
Dark Lord of Spam
Ty-Odi

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Ty-Odi
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: To Be Confirmed.....

PostSubject: Re: ¡Hola from Seattle!   ¡Hola from Seattle! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 11:52 pm

Welcome Kaydot you noob!!!

Lol Smile

Sorry only playing Smile And I really hope we can give you that experience you are looking for Smile There are some really awesome and friendly people on here, and never feel worried about asking questions or seeking more info on something, we are all a pretty approachable bunch Smile

Back to top Go down
https://respectingaming.forumotion.co.uk
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Gloriana
Class: Smuggler
Guild: Maybe Serenity

PostSubject: Re: ¡Hola from Seattle!   ¡Hola from Seattle! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 12:20 am

Hello Kaydot and welcome.

I never been part of guild in any MMO I played either (well no bigger than 3 members), but I want to change that for TOR. Check the guild forums, you might find something that interest you.
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: ¡Hola from Seattle!   ¡Hola from Seattle! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:14 am

Welcome to RiG Kaydot!

I'm glad you found your way to our forums then! You can be sure that you're at the right place here. Smile
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

PostSubject: Re: ¡Hola from Seattle!   ¡Hola from Seattle! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:46 am

Welcome Kay'!!

Don't worry bro, the games are all about having fun! And, we're ALREADY having a blast in the RiG forums!

If you need anything, a cup of Starbucks coffee, or an Alice in Chains cd, just let me know Wink hehe (Seattle references)
Back to top Go down
Kaydot

Kaydot

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: ¡Hola from Seattle!   ¡Hola from Seattle! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 2:19 am

Schwendo wrote:
Welcome Kay'!!

Don't worry bro, the games are all about having fun! And, we're ALREADY having a blast in the RiG forums!

If you need anything, a cup of Starbucks coffee, or an Alice in Chains cd, just let me know Wink hehe (Seattle references)
Oddly enough, I hate coffee. I guess that makes me like a rebel, or an infidel or... something. Although I have been known to order hot chocolate and pretend it was coffee so I wouldn't feel left out. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: ¡Hola from Seattle!   ¡Hola from Seattle! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 2:25 am

Kaydot wrote:
Oddly enough, I hate coffee. I guess that makes me like a rebel, or an infidel or... something. Although I have been known to order hot chocolate and pretend it was coffee so I wouldn't feel left out. Rolling Eyes
Don't you worry, you're not alone! I don't drink coffee either.

Hot chocolate is epic.
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: ¡Hola from Seattle!   ¡Hola from Seattle! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 2:31 am

I don't either, I just wanted you to feel "Seattle at home" hehe...

DW, you can "lurk" or "jump in" anytime, on any topic! I love the music on "off topic/Dj Lewg"..it makes me happy (I'm a Dj by career)
Back to top Go down
Variable
That Handsome Devil
Variable

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Soloman Bokur
Class: Imperial Agent
Guild: Reign

PostSubject: Re: ¡Hola from Seattle!   ¡Hola from Seattle! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:34 am

Welcome to the community, Kaydot Smile
Back to top Go down
HDubNZ

HDubNZ

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kaya Jun
Class:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: ¡Hola from Seattle!   ¡Hola from Seattle! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 10:19 am

No one puts Kaydot in the corner!

Hot chocolate and cookies coming up!

I only got into guilds for fun and friendship - did some raiding but it wasn't my motivation. So, you are amongst like minded people here.

Oh and also I liked trying to have the best Guild Recruitment ad...hmm....I can feel an off topic thread coming...
Back to top Go down
Zepour

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: ¡Hola from Seattle!   ¡Hola from Seattle! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 12:20 pm

Welcome to R.I.G!

(Avoid cookies offered by Smugglers, they usually contain something ... explosive. On the other hand, cookies offered by Inquisitors are quite delicious, prepared with love* and electro shocks. *grins*)

*for galactic domination, of course.
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: Serenity

PostSubject: Re: ¡Hola from Seattle!   ¡Hola from Seattle! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:14 pm

The Kaydot is a lie!

Welcome to RiG!
Back to top Go down
Lugaidh
Incurable smartass
Lugaidh

PostSubject: Re: ¡Hola from Seattle!   ¡Hola from Seattle! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:34 am

Schwendo wrote:
I don't either, I just wanted you to feel "Seattle at home" hehe...

DW, you can "lurk" or "jump in" anytime, on any topic!

If you can get Schwen or myself to shut up long enough. *snickers*

And welcome Kaydot!! *hands her a green cookie*

*looks at Schwen* Not a word...
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: ¡Hola from Seattle!   ¡Hola from Seattle! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:39 am

¡Hola from Seattle! 29563 < ....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ¡Hola from Seattle!   ¡Hola from Seattle! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

¡Hola from Seattle!
Page 1 of 1