The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greetings RIG

Go down 
+6
Redriot
Lugaidh
Variable
Grome
azarhal
KDS - Prometeu
10 posters
AuthorMessage
KDS - Prometeu

Greetings RIG Empty
PostSubject: Greetings RIG   Greetings RIG I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 12:07 am

Hello RIG willing people!

I'm playing MMO's since 2003 in SWG and ever since I've only been in one guild. I started as a complete n00b in mmo life and ended high up in the Chain of Command. That was never my intention but I have to say I enjoyed the ride and I enjoy what I'm doing currently.

I got to learn many things about community/guild needs as I had great teachers Greetings RIG 516833

Among the things I love in my guild ever since I joined was the Respect that was shown for everyone - including to our enemies and our worst detractors.

One other thing that we have always been looking at and working to improve was the quality of the server community on whatever game we were playing.

So naturally this initiative has raised my interest and if it proves successful I will inform the KDS High Command and I'm sure it will weight heavily on our choice of server when SWTOR launches.

I will try, time permitting, to be part of this project and support it in anyways I can in the name of KDS.

/salute
Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Gloriana
Class: Smuggler
Guild: Maybe Serenity

Greetings RIG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings RIG   Greetings RIG I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 12:23 am

Hello Prometeu and welcome.

There seems to be a lot of SWG players around. Wink

I hope that KDS find the RIG initiative to their liking and maybe join it.
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

Greetings RIG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings RIG   Greetings RIG I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:10 am

Hello and Welcome Prometeu!

Why don't you take a look around and participate right away? And see if your KDS people want in.

It's not just about picking the same server if you want this, it's also about participation Smile But I can assure you, it's a real blast!
Back to top Go down
Variable
That Handsome Devil
Variable

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Soloman Bokur
Class: Imperial Agent
Guild: Reign

Greetings RIG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings RIG   Greetings RIG I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:30 am

Welcome to the community, Prometeu Smile
Back to top Go down
Lugaidh
Incurable smartass
Lugaidh

Greetings RIG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings RIG   Greetings RIG I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:18 am

Welcome to the zanyfest Prometeu!
Back to top Go down
Redriot

Redriot

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Draven
Class: Sith Warrior
Guild: Reign

Greetings RIG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings RIG   Greetings RIG I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:21 am

Welcome to the R.I.G family mate Cool
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

Greetings RIG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings RIG   Greetings RIG I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:35 am

Welcome Prome' and KDS!!!!

Like they said, feel free to check out the topics...lost of great people (and Coldhart) are in here!! Wink
Back to top Go down
KDS - Prometeu

Greetings RIG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings RIG   Greetings RIG I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 10:10 am

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

Now after reading some of the threads I have to say I'm impressed with the magnitude you are trying to shape this project into.

I came here looking for something pretty specific as primary goal: Contacts with decent guilds/guild leaders to try to configure one or two servers to give to the KDS community a higher chance to play along side and especially against quality guilds. Getting to know your future allies and enemies early can help a lot in the longterm and not easy task of building the server community.

While I see no reason for my primary goal to fail I have concerns, based on prior experiences with the mmo players and guilds, about the chances of this project to go through in all those aspects you are considering.

I'll keep my mind opened and will try to give my input on the different subjects!

/salute
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

Greetings RIG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings RIG   Greetings RIG I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 11:14 am

KDS - Prometeu wrote:
While I see no reason for my primary goal to fail I have concerns, based on prior experiences with the mmo players and guilds, about the chances of this project to go through in all those aspects you are considering.
Can you be specific? Smile

Feel free to add your opinion to whatever thread/project you think is going in the wrong direction.
Back to top Go down
KDS - Prometeu

Greetings RIG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings RIG   Greetings RIG I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:05 pm

Grome wrote:
KDS - Prometeu wrote:
Can you be specific? Smile

Feel free to add your opinion to whatever thread/project you think is going in the wrong direction.

I will most likely will but waiting on an answer just to make sure I wont break too much glass clown
Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Gloriana
Guild: Maybe Serenity

Greetings RIG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings RIG   Greetings RIG I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:37 pm

Break glass?

Everything is made of plastic here.
Back to top Go down
Selven
The Old Bat
Selven

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Selven
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: Serenity

Greetings RIG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings RIG   Greetings RIG I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 3:13 pm

azarhal wrote:
Break glass?

Everything is made of plastic here.

And for a very good reason!

/puts on her big sister face

--------

Welcome to the family, Prometeu Smile
Back to top Go down
Coldhart

Coldhart

Greetings RIG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings RIG   Greetings RIG I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 2:12 am

Concerns? There's nothing to be concerned about. We've already won by default. We've made a ton of new friends here...what do we have now, like 15 or 20 guilds so far...and that makes for a lot of people in-game that make up a rather large community. AND we keep expanding. Every day there are new members. This is already one great and rather large community and watch how we grow as we get closer to release.

Oh, and hello and welcome aboard!

And plastic? Hell, I've been using rubbermaid. It always bounces back.
Back to top Go down
http://www.craziesoftor.guildportal.com
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

Greetings RIG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings RIG   Greetings RIG I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 2:15 am

I agree,

I think you will be pleased with the outcome of this giant experiment! We're all in it to "win it"!
Back to top Go down
Coldhart

Coldhart

Greetings RIG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings RIG   Greetings RIG I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 2:19 am

Woot! In it to win it! I watched the one where the two girls were shooting ping-pong balls across the table and into the glasses. Ya know I used to date a couple...um...lets say dancers and that's not how they shot their ping-pong balls. What gives???
Back to top Go down
http://www.craziesoftor.guildportal.com
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

Greetings RIG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings RIG   Greetings RIG I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 2:35 am

ewwwww thats just wrong!
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: Serenity

Greetings RIG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings RIG   Greetings RIG I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:45 am

Coldhart wrote:
Woot! In it to win it! I watched the one where the two girls were shooting ping-pong balls across the table and into the glasses. Ya know I used to date a couple...um...lets say dancers and that's not how they shot their ping-pong balls. What gives???

Memories of the Philippines I'd rather not revisit?

Welcome to the RiG, really hope you stay and find it to be the wonderful place I've come to see it as Smile
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

Greetings RIG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings RIG   Greetings RIG I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 9:41 am

I've always wanted to see a ping-pong show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greetings RIG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings RIG   Greetings RIG I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings RIG
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The R.I.G. :: Hello & Welcome :) :: Members Area - A Chance to say hi, and introduce yourselves-
Jump to:  
This site is in not endorsed by or affiliated with LucasArts, BioWare, or Electronic Arts.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd.
and/or its affiliates. © 2008-2010 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd.
You may not copy any images, videos or sound clips found on this site or „deep link‟ to any image, video or sound clip directly.Game content and materials copyright LICENSOR. All Rights Reserved.
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com