The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SITH WARRIOR CORNER...

Go down 
+5
Godric_Barbarosa
Aldemarran
Redriot
Lugaidh
Schwendo
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

SITH WARRIOR CORNER... Empty
PostSubject: SITH WARRIOR CORNER...   SITH WARRIOR CORNER... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 3:44 am

Ok, Here's the place for you Sith Warriors to chat about your class, enjoy!!

RiG SITH WARRIOR Players:

Mongo
DaStar- Juggernaut
Philtony-

Here's the main SWTOR page on the Sith Warrior:

http://www.swtor.com/info/holonet/classes/sith-warrior

Sith Warrior

Champion of the Dark Side

General:

Races:

Weapons:

Single Blade Lightsaber.

• Single Wield. Form used by the Sith Juggernaut.
  • Dual Wield. Confirmed to unlock certain DW only talents. Form used by the Sith Marauder.

Armor:

Abilities:

• Assault. Basic Rage builder, 2 Rage per. 1.5 second CD. 4m range.
    Inflicts weapon damage through a series of melee strikes. DW inflicts weapon dmg, with a deficit to dmg and accuracy.
  • Vicious Slash. Cost: 3 Rage. 4m Range.
    Single Target High dmg attack.
  • Channel Hatred. Channeled: 15 seconds. Restores health. Cannot be used during combat.
  • Force Charge. Gain 3 Rage. Range: 10-30 Meters. 15 sec. cooldown. Jump to a distant target, immobilize them for a few seconds, interrupts them, dealing low damage.
  • www.swtor.com/sites/all/files/en/classes/sith-warrior/images/ss3_800x450.jpg" class="postlink" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Force Choke. Channeled: 6 seconds. Does high damage over 6 seconds. 1 Rage per second gained.
  • Smash. Cost: 5 Rage. Instant. Cooldown: 30 sec. Range: 5 meters. 8 second immobilization. 4 second stun on weak and standard enemies. Moderate Dmg.
  • Impale. Cost: 8 rage. Instant. Range: 4 meters. Very high damage, knocks opponent to ground.
  • Passive Blaster Deflection.
  • Saber-based Force Push @ 2:30 Seems similar to TFU weaon skill.
  • Force Push @ 1:06.

[*]Soresu Form: Level 12. While in Soresu, Warrior gains 1 Rage per opponent attack, once ever three seconds. Increases chance to glance attacks, reducing the damage they inflict. Reduces Rage gained from Assault by 1.
[*]Whirling Assault Level 14. Instant. Cooldown: 4.5 sec. Range: 4 meters. Hits up to 3 enemies in range, inflicting 50% weapon damage to each. Grants 1 Rage, +1 Rage per additional hit.
[*]Saber Throw @ 2:28. Level 28. Instant. Cooldown: 30 sec. Range: 10-30 meters. Throw Lightsaber. Does moderate damage, and generates 3 AP.

Unspecified Confirmed Abilities:

Specialization:

Sith Marauder: "Wielding two sabers and unmatched aggression, Sith trained as Marauders slice through enemy ranks, dealing death with merciless efficiency. Able to intuit precisely how to attack in order to maximize every strike, their adversaries become victims in the blink of an eye. Whether annihilating a squad of Republic troops or cutting down a single Jedi, the Marauder sees and exploits every weakness to exact the greatest toll. Never
hesitating, never faltering, there is no swifter bringer of pain and damage in the galaxy."

• Dual Wield Sabers / Armor
  • Saber Focused Combatant
  • Melee DPS

Sith Juggernaut: "Sith who train in the stalwart arts of the Juggernaut boast unrivaled stamina in battle. Through diligence and clarity, the Juggernaut shapes the Force to his will to become nearly invulnerable. Damage that would destroy others is shrugged off, and futility fills the Juggernaut's foes with doubt and despair. Protecting their allies and punishing their adversaries, they charge into the thick of any fray, and take the brunt of the assault and are even able to drain the energy of their enemies to further strengthen their resolve."

• Single Saber / Heavy Armor
  • Fear and Darkside Auras
  • Tank

Companions:

Additional:

Last edited by Schwendo on Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:31 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lugaidh
Incurable smartass
Lugaidh

PostSubject: Re: SITH WARRIOR CORNER...   SITH WARRIOR CORNER... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 3:53 am

I dunno Schwen it seems like they're duping with the marauder and the assassin. Not a significant difference as far as I'm seeing.
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: SITH WARRIOR CORNER...   SITH WARRIOR CORNER... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 4:01 am

Just the saber type and that whole mysterious (Stealth) in Assassin...

Looking like DPS all the way on those...I hope you can "hydrid" them the way I made my DJM in SWG. I had him balanced DPS/TANK to where I could almost do both. I was'nt the best tank or DPS guy, but I was good at both. It makes for a flexible template in a fight.

I really hope assassin is that way. If not, I'll have to go over to Warrior-Marauder...
Back to top Go down
Redriot

Redriot

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Draven
Class: Sith Warrior
Guild: Reign

PostSubject: Re: SITH WARRIOR CORNER...   SITH WARRIOR CORNER... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 6:07 am

Dont forget stealth is cc in pve and pvp. I always will say, if you start the fight you have a better chance. Reasons for me to pick duel wield Maruader wasnt cause its a dps class. Starters, Ive tanked for 5 years in Warcraft, this time im taking a back seat lol. For 2 well thiers a legend of the greatest swordman ever, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miyamoto_Musashi. Seen his story on history channel and it amazed me. How with his 2 swords took down a army of 1000 soldiers. Also to be honest, always liked the thought of extra damage. So these are the reasons why. Do I think its going to be better than the Jug or other classes? No. But, in the hands of a master maybe. Wink
Back to top Go down
Aldemarran

Aldemarran

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Agent Redacted
Class: Imperial Agent
Guild: Redacted

PostSubject: Re: SITH WARRIOR CORNER...   SITH WARRIOR CORNER... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:45 pm

Now this would be the only force using class I have any initial interest in playing. (Everything changes in time...) Thus far I like the image of a Sith Pureblood Juggernaut Exclamation Maybe I should go play Red Dead Redemption for inspiration, lol. Then again, I'm not so sure about the "redemption" part! (queue dark Vader theme and an evil laugh...) SITH WARRIOR CORNER... 465509
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: SITH WARRIOR CORNER...   SITH WARRIOR CORNER... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 6:02 pm

Haha! Nothing like "Tombstone Zombie Cowboys(tm)" to brighten up your day Ald'! Wink
Back to top Go down
Godric_Barbarosa

Godric_Barbarosa

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: Looking for

PostSubject: Re: SITH WARRIOR CORNER...   SITH WARRIOR CORNER... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 6:25 pm

Redriot wrote:
Dont forget stealth is cc in pve and pvp. I always will say, if you start the fight you have a better chance. Reasons for me to pick duel wield Maruader wasnt cause its a dps class. Starters, Ive tanked for 5 years in Warcraft, this time im taking a back seat lol. For 2 well thiers a legend of the greatest swordman ever, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miyamoto_Musashi. Seen his story on history channel and it amazed me. How with his 2 swords took down a army of 1000 soldiers. Also to be honest, always liked the thought of extra damage. So these are the reasons why. Do I think its going to be better than the Jug or other classes? No. But, in the hands of a master maybe. Wink

Interestingly enough in the Book of Five Swords written by Miyamoto Musashi, he recommends one sword for fighting a single opponent and two swords for fighting multiple opponents. This could be one way Bioware could create a viable single saber dps class. Single saber does better single target dps while dual wielding does better AoE dps
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Smuggler
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: SITH WARRIOR CORNER...   SITH WARRIOR CORNER... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 7:03 pm

Godric_Barbarosa wrote:
Interestingly enough in the Book of Five Swords written by Miyamoto Musashi, he recommends one sword for fighting a single opponent and two swords for fighting multiple opponents. This could be one way Bioware could create a viable single saber dps class. Single saber does better single target dps while dual wielding does better AoE dps
Or ends up doing a little less dps on one target while having a constant "AoE effect" (not far, just maybe 1m / 4ft or so, and not strong, just to balance things out).
Back to top Go down
Redriot

Redriot

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: SITH WARRIOR CORNER...   SITH WARRIOR CORNER... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:28 pm

Godric_Barbarosa wrote:
Redriot wrote:

Agree mate, they will have to figure out something. In my ways of thinking you block one saber another one is coming. Can cause confusing strikes for someone defending it, cause the person with 2 sabers is lol alot more dangerous than one. Not sure if single damage, would equal if say you stun, then go into a combo with 2 sabers. Also what if you swing both sabers same time, thats twice the damage. Its going to be kool what ever they do, do agree aoe damage should go in the 2 sabers. And correct, also swinging one saber with 2 hands = more power.
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Smuggler
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: SITH WARRIOR CORNER...   SITH WARRIOR CORNER... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:31 pm

Redriot wrote:
And correct, also swinging one saber with 2 hands = more power.
Also, more control.

And you shouldn't say 2 sabers = dps with one saber multiplied by 2, as the opponent reacts differently and your blows are not as precise (powerful is not exactly a point with lightsabers - except in a lightsaber duel).
Back to top Go down
Redriot

Redriot

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: SITH WARRIOR CORNER...   SITH WARRIOR CORNER... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 6:43 pm

Grome wrote:
Redriot wrote:
And correct, also swinging one saber with 2 hands = more power.
Also, more control.

And you shouldn't say 2 sabers = dps with one saber multiplied by 2, as the opponent reacts differently and your blows are not as precise (powerful is not exactly a point with lightsabers - except in a lightsaber duel).
Well power in motion is different for everyone. I assume they will dummy the damage down in the game for duel sabers, they did in WoW for the Warrior Fury class. In end Tier weps and armer, Arms and Fury was about the same, depended on persons rotation on skill. I assume that will be the same here in a way, Unless Jug dont have any good dps moves lol.. Guess we will see. As for The doublebladed, guess thats another topic lol
Back to top Go down
Mongo

Mongo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Mongo
Guild: Crazies

PostSubject: Re: SITH WARRIOR CORNER...   SITH WARRIOR CORNER... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 10:32 am

muahahahahahaha.......muahaha.....muahaha...................

muahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: SITH WARRIOR CORNER...   SITH WARRIOR CORNER... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 7:59 pm

Gotcha on the list Mongo. You're the first Sith Warrior in RiG!! /hi5

I'll commemorate this moment with a song!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGI53TZc8Yg&feature=related

Is it me, or does that video make absolutely no sense? I mean, who the hell time travelled "Cirque de Soleil" back to the mid-80's?!!
Back to top Go down
DaStar

DaStar

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Da'Star Trebor-Zar

PostSubject: Re: SITH WARRIOR CORNER...   SITH WARRIOR CORNER... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 1:53 am

Well I think I might have to go this route. Even though I will miss the Force Choke-Da'Chicken(tm) I may be able to get Force Lightening as the post says in a later date. I have played a tank for the last 6 years in many other MMOs. I actually love the job. To have control of the mobs is what I like best. been told I was a good end-game tank. Was war/monk in GW. Was a nin,pally.blu, in FFXI. played IB,chosen,KoTBS, and SM in Warhammer. and Pally in WoW and so on. I really found my way in the class. I know what the job needs and does. I don't need to do the most damage. I keep the ones doing the damage from getting hit. I keep the mobs away from the healers so they can heal. And I will keep schwen from getting TOO MUCH AGGRO!!!! if not he will fall like monkok fighting GURKS! (laugh so hard!) So dastar may have to start off as a Sith Warrior (come out to play!) then become "Da' Mutha F*&^%ing Juggernaut!" I know my Role.
Back to top Go down
Mongo

Mongo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: SITH WARRIOR CORNER...   SITH WARRIOR CORNER... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 4:24 am

Schwendo wrote:
Gotcha on the list Mongo. You're the first Sith Warrior in RiG!! /hi5

I'll commemorate this moment with a song!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGI53TZc8Yg&feature=related

Is it me, or does that video make absolutely no sense? I mean, who the hell time travelled "Cirque de Soleil" back to the mid-80's?!!
this is more like my sith warrior
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pus2-45oKv4
The rage, it fuels my hate.........
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: SITH WARRIOR CORNER...   SITH WARRIOR CORNER... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 6:22 am

Nice Mongo! Very "motivational"!!

*head bangs*

Stra....um...pick a main toon class pimp! lol...Is it SI...or SW?? /noogie
Back to top Go down
DaStar

DaStar

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: SITH WARRIOR CORNER...   SITH WARRIOR CORNER... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 6:56 am

I pick my Class like I pick my Women.... I just play them all!!!! muhahahaha. Ok yeah looks like I am gonna stick with the Sith War-Juggs. I think this class may be my calling. I like Tanking and from what I am reading it should be fun. I still better get my force lightening later. Would like to have Force Choke Da'Chicken(TM) as a CC ability, but I doubt they would do that. Da'Star is gonna be Da'Tank hahaha. no that is not mah name, just mah job.
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: SITH WARRIOR CORNER...   SITH WARRIOR CORNER... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 1:49 am

Gotcha, after re-re-reading your "class posts", I figured out that you were going "warrior" like scandal Wink

Back to work, and the black eyed peas, "The Time"...
Back to top Go down
Mongo

Mongo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: SITH WARRIOR CORNER...   SITH WARRIOR CORNER... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 am

DaStar wrote:
I pick my Class like I pick my Women.... I just play them all!!!! muhahahaha. Ok yeah looks like I am gonna stick with the Sith War-Juggs. I think this class may be my calling. I like Tanking and from what I am reading it should be fun. I still better get my force lightening later. Would like to have Force Choke Da'Chicken(TM) as a CC ability, but I doubt they would do that. Da'Star is gonna be Da'Tank hahaha. no that is not mah name, just mah job.
You realize sith warriors DO get force choke right?
Back to top Go down
JedinWaiting

JedinWaiting

PostSubject: Re: SITH WARRIOR CORNER...   SITH WARRIOR CORNER... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 7:02 am

DaStar wrote:
Would like to have Force Choke Da'Chicken(TM) as a CC ability, but I doubt they would do that. Da'Star is gonna be Da'Tank hahaha. no that is not mah name, just mah job.

I'm not sure I want to emphasize the "Choking the Chicken" part of that post.

But I guess I just did. affraid
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: SITH WARRIOR CORNER...   SITH WARRIOR CORNER... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 8:07 am

Stra has always been a mastaa "chicken choker"...

He's also always been a master debater Wink

(Arnold Voice): "YOU'LL GO BLIEEENNND! AIIIIEELL!"
Back to top Go down
DaStar

DaStar

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: SITH WARRIOR CORNER...   SITH WARRIOR CORNER... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:12 am

Yes, This class is looking more fun as I read up on it. I shall be "Da one Tank to Tank them all" and I don't have to be forced to wear a Dress like SI's have to, if the pics are to be believed. About some of the Dark Powers. They didn't show which Advanced Class would get what. I mean I can see Sith Marauders having lightening and choke but I don't know if the tank class of Sith Juggs would have it. unless the Lightening was an AOE Taunt. But I could be wrong. If we get all those abilities before the split to the Advanced classes then I am all for it. w00tage!!!

OK, now schwen you know how "HARD" it was to go up that MASTER debater tree? Took a lot of hours.
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: SITH WARRIOR CORNER...   SITH WARRIOR CORNER... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:32 am

and a buncha tissue paper boxes, rofl

Oh yes, "Da Staron" dark lord of middle earth...I'll have to send the wee hobbits, "Joedo Rakkins (Joerak)", and "Dil'Doe Bag'Schwens (Schwen)" to destroy your Rick James "Unity" ring in the fires of mount doom..."DARKNESS!"
Back to top Go down
DaStar

DaStar

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: SITH WARRIOR CORNER...   SITH WARRIOR CORNER... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 4:27 am

Mongo wrote:
DaStar wrote:
You realize sith warriors DO get force choke right?

Well I have looked at all the vids and it does look like the Sith Wars do get mah favorite ability Force Choke. So with that and Force Lightening Da'Star from SWG can be reborn and actually have decent Saber skills unlike my 0000 in the saber tree of SWG when it first came to being a Jerdi. (Dark Powers Spec) W00t! I am stoked now.

@schwen: I shall use the BLACK HAND of the Force to Channel what the Hand said to the face.... SITH WARRIOR CORNER... 841825
i'm Rick James ! B@%$#! Darkness.....

Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: SITH WARRIOR CORNER...   SITH WARRIOR CORNER... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 7:25 am

F%#$ your couch n#%€£¥!!

*rubs his muddy feet into Da'Stars couch*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SITH WARRIOR CORNER...   SITH WARRIOR CORNER... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SITH WARRIOR CORNER...
Page 1 of 1