HomeRegisterLog in

Some of my art.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Baelyrn

Baelyrn

Some of my art. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some of my art.   Some of my art. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 9:19 pm

Yeah, I think my oil painting along with the digital stuff is enough at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Dresgar

Dresgar

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Dres Gar
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Some of my art.   Some of my art. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 10:11 pm

Dang, you are truly gifted, I wish I could draw like that.
Back to top Go down
Natheless

Natheless

PostSubject: Re: Some of my art.   Some of my art. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 1:46 am

WTB 1% of the skill you have in your little finger.
Absolutely stunning.
Back to top Go down
Brando Calrissian

Brando Calrissian

PostSubject: Re: Some of my art.   Some of my art. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:21 am

Haha I remember you totally inspired me to try and take up art, but with my lack of patience I failed hard Razz Remember that God-awful picture I gave you for Christmas that one year. It was so bad lol. I cant believe I actually gave that to you Razz

Last edited by Brando Calrissian on Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Smuggler
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Some of my art.   Some of my art. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:40 am

Brando Calrissian wrote:
Haha I remember you totally inspired me to try and take up art, but with my lack of patience I failed hard Razz Remember that God-awful picture I gave you for Christmas that one year. It was so bad lol. I cant believe I actually gave that to you Razz
It's the thought that counts! ... Rolling Eyes

When You Argue With Idiots
They Drag You Down To Their Level
And Beat You With Experience
Back to top Go down
archifikos

archifikos

PostSubject: Re: Some of my art.   Some of my art. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 10:02 am

Holy crap you're good... You made me want to start drawing for pleasure again, I haven't done so since I was in the Army (I don't count the stuff I did for my college because it was projects, not out of my own inspiration).

Amazing stuff!
Back to top Go down
phillipwenninger

phillipwenninger

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Some of my art.   Some of my art. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 1:25 am

Beautiful doesn't do those jutsice, breathtaking would be better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some of my art.   Some of my art. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some of my art.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The R.I.G. :: Hello & Welcome :) :: The Sandbox - Fan Art, Stories and Pixels-
Jump to:  
This site is in not endorsed by or affiliated with LucasArts, BioWare, or Electronic Arts.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd.
and/or its affiliates. © 2008-2010 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd.
You may not copy any images, videos or sound clips found on this site or „deep link‟ to any image, video or sound clip directly.Game content and materials copyright LICENSOR. All Rights Reserved.
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com