The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

all right lads

Go down 
+8
azarhal
Grome
Redriot
Ty-Odi
Selven
Schwendo
Velaxi
Tas
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Tas

all right lads Empty
PostSubject: all right lads   all right lads I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 10:13 pm

How's it goin?, I figured it was about time I came to check out this RIG thing, Tor forums do me ead in someday's, know what I mean.
I figured I should introduce meself here, My name's tas though my actual name is Andrew. I am a 43 year deep-sea fisherman on long lining boats in southern ocean. I grew up in "norf lundun" mate =), in Hamstead for any UK'ites out there. Moved back to Australia sadly in late 1983. Not much els to tell really, I am a bit of a pvp fan while hating the battleground stuff, an I have a bad habit of never backing down hehe.
But that's me in a nutshell.

oh pps, I forgot one other thing, I'm a Hammers fan... lol
Back to top Go down
Velaxi
Just Married
Velaxi

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Velaxi
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: Platinum

all right lads Empty
PostSubject: Re: all right lads   all right lads I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 10:15 pm

Welcome to R.i.G. Smile

(I really need to get my title changed lol)
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

all right lads Empty
PostSubject: Re: all right lads   all right lads I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 10:21 pm

Welcome Tas to the RiG forums!!

Hope you enjoy the fun and comanionship!
Back to top Go down
Selven
The Old Bat
Selven

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Selven
Guild: Serenity

all right lads Empty
PostSubject: Re: all right lads   all right lads I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 10:23 pm

Andrew again! That makes it ..what, 5? Smile

Welcome, Tas! It's nice to have you with us!

/gestures to a vacant seat on the purple couch
Back to top Go down
Selven
The Old Bat
Selven

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Selven

all right lads Empty
PostSubject: Re: all right lads   all right lads I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 10:23 pm

Velaxi wrote:
Welcome to R.i.G. Smile

Well...? bounce
Back to top Go down
Ty-Odi
Dark Lord of Spam
Ty-Odi

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Ty-Odi
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: To Be Confirmed.....

all right lads Empty
PostSubject: Re: all right lads   all right lads I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 10:25 pm

Tas wrote:

No ones perfect mate Smile

Lmao.

But no in all seriousness, I am a bit of a hammers fan as well, they are my 2nd team anyways, been to Upton Park more times than I can remember, and chime in, with 'We're forever blowin' Bubbles!!!' with the best of em Wink

I am actually a Plymouth Argyle fan for my sins......but lets not talk about that too much eh? hehe

Welcome tot he boards mate! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://respectingaming.forumotion.co.uk
Velaxi
Just Married
Velaxi

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Velaxi
Guild: Platinum

all right lads Empty
PostSubject: Re: all right lads   all right lads I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 10:28 pm

Selven wrote:
Velaxi wrote:
Welcome to R.i.G. Smile

Well...? bounce
Well I suppose you could put "Just Married" in there lol, since I don't have any other ideas atm. Razz
Back to top Go down
Redriot

Redriot

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Draven
Class: Sith Warrior
Guild: Reign

all right lads Empty
PostSubject: Re: all right lads   all right lads I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 10:31 pm

Tas wrote:
How's it goin?, I figured it was about time I came to check out this RIG thing, Tor forums do me ead in someday's, know what I mean.
I figured I should introduce meself here, My name's tas though my actual name is Andrew. I am a 43 year deep-sea fisherman on long lining boats in southern ocean. I grew up in "norf lundun" mate =), in Hamstead for any UK'ites out there. Moved back to Australia sadly in late 1983. Not much els to tell really, I am a bit of a pvp fan while hating the battleground stuff, an I have a bad habit of never backing down hehe.
But that's me in a nutshell.

Welcome to the family tas, great to have you here. Cool
Back to top Go down
Tas

all right lads Empty
PostSubject: Re: all right lads   all right lads I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 10:33 pm

Ty-Odi wrote:
Tas wrote:

No ones perfect mate Smile

Lmao.

But no in all seriousness, I am a bit of a hammers fan as well, they are my 2nd team anyways, been to Upton Park more times than I can remember, and chime in, with 'We're forever blowin' Bubbles!!!' with the best of em Wink

I am actually a Plymouth Argyle fan for my sins......but lets not talk about that too much eh? hehe

Welcome tot he boards mate! Very Happy

lol nice one mate, yer I'm not of the "burn down stadium" bunch But, I've been in a rukk or three over the game. it's all in fun aye. (though if I'm honest wiv meself, I'm a little old for that bollox these days =). Ive done the "United!!....United!! a few times, it's fun as at a good game.
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Smuggler
Guild:

all right lads Empty
PostSubject: Re: all right lads   all right lads I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 10:33 pm

Selven wrote:
Andrew again! That makes it ..what, 5? Smile
lol, yeah... Laughing

Welcome to the forums buddy! Can't wait to see your twisted sense of humor - we're all a bit crazy in here, if you must know.
Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Gloriana
Guild: Maybe Serenity

all right lads Empty
PostSubject: Re: all right lads   all right lads I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 10:34 pm

Oh my GOD! Shocked Another Andrew!

Nice to meet you Tas and welcome to R.I.G.

So how is life on a boat in the southern ocean?

For the Andrew exclamation, you are like the 10th one to join the board. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tas

all right lads Empty
PostSubject: Re: all right lads   all right lads I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 10:40 pm

azarhal wrote:

For the Andrew exclamation, you are like the 10th one to join the board. Very Happy

cold, wet, an the skipper frowns on taking a fish to bed with you after 5 weeks at sea.... (dont judge me!!!, I was bored) lol!
Back to top Go down
Redriot

Redriot

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Draven
Class: Sith Warrior

all right lads Empty
PostSubject: Re: all right lads   all right lads I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 10:47 pm

Tas wrote:
azarhal wrote:

cold, wet, an the skipper frowns on taking a fish to bed with you after 5 weeks at sea.... (dont judge me!!!, I was bored) lol!
Lol!! all right lads Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREbEy3r6QvJ6cuRrhLgicznhymEczn0SOdxFHJSnshRp5JBZqITg
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

all right lads Empty
PostSubject: Re: all right lads   all right lads I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 11:00 pm

Was it good for the fish?
Back to top Go down
Tas

all right lads Empty
PostSubject: Re: all right lads   all right lads I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 11:07 pm

lol I think you have to be a little insane to do my job, so we tend to do really stupid things as jokes, to let off steam.... it was pretty funny at time.
Back to top Go down
Variable
That Handsome Devil
Variable

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Soloman Bokur
Class: Imperial Agent

all right lads Empty
PostSubject: Re: all right lads   all right lads I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 11:11 pm

The Andrew Legion grows more powerful! One of us...yes! one of us... Twisted Evil

Welcome to the community, Tas! Smile
Back to top Go down
Coldhart

Coldhart

all right lads Empty
PostSubject: Re: all right lads   all right lads I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 2:28 am

Welcome! If you're gonna go messing around just watch out for crabs. /whispers "I hear you catch em in the ocean"
Back to top Go down
http://www.craziesoftor.guildportal.com
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight

all right lads Empty
PostSubject: Re: all right lads   all right lads I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:46 am

All the Andrews seriously need to make a guild together haha

Legion of Andrew.

Fear us.
Back to top Go down
Lugaidh
Incurable smartass
Lugaidh

all right lads Empty
PostSubject: Re: all right lads   all right lads I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 5:27 am

Tas wrote:

ROFL!! Too funny!

Welcome to the RiG Tas!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

all right lads Empty
PostSubject: Re: all right lads   all right lads I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

all right lads
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The R.I.G. :: Hello & Welcome :) :: Members Area - A Chance to say hi, and introduce yourselves-
Jump to:  
This site is in not endorsed by or affiliated with LucasArts, BioWare, or Electronic Arts.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd.
and/or its affiliates. © 2008-2010 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd.
You may not copy any images, videos or sound clips found on this site or „deep link‟ to any image, video or sound clip directly.Game content and materials copyright LICENSOR. All Rights Reserved.
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com