Respect In Gaming

HomeRegisterLog in

EU: KDS - Keepers of the DarkSide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KDS - Prometeu

EU: KDS - Keepers of the DarkSide Empty
PostSubject: EU: KDS - Keepers of the DarkSide   EU: KDS - Keepers of the DarkSide I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 10:32 pm

Keepers of the DarkSide is a community of online gamers which was founded on the 29th October 2003 in Star Wars Galaxies on the Chimaera server. While we take pride in our many achievements, we value friendship and fun above all else.

The K D S guild has been represented in every major MMO since 2003 including SWG, EQ2, EVE, WoW, AoC, DF, WAR.

Guild Leaders: Medizor & Molan
Guild Officers: @25 so I will not bother you with their names.
Timezone: EU
System: Semi-Roleplaying, Military structure, Squad system, Guild meetings, PvP training sessions.
Interests: PvP, PvE, Crafting, Economy, Server community
Communication: 150 slots TeamSpeak 3.0

You can read our Code of Conduct to get a general feeling of our community.

We are hoping to find a home(server) for our community with good allies but even more importantly good enemies!
"You can only be as good as your enemies" and playing PvP on a server without decent opposition is like swimming in a bathtub - you can do it if you are 'small' enough and even that is not really swimming!

We have always been doing things on a large scale. We usually have 150-200 players on a game when we play it officially and that, along side with our allies, gives us a big leverage in shaping the big picture!

Hopping for a great outcome!

/salute to the RIG Community

The KDS High Command!
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Smuggler
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: EU: KDS - Keepers of the DarkSide   EU: KDS - Keepers of the DarkSide I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 10:43 pm

Great to have you all - can we hope to see more of you guys on the boards soon? Smile

When You Argue With Idiots
They Drag You Down To Their Level
And Beat You With Experience
Back to top Go down
KDS - Prometeu

PostSubject: Re: EU: KDS - Keepers of the DarkSide   EU: KDS - Keepers of the DarkSide I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 10:53 pm

Grome wrote:
Great to have you all - can we hope to see more of you guys on the boards soon? Smile

well not sure.

I will post the link on our forums but usually our keepers are looking at the high command to take the decisions and they will just follow as their experience so far has been a successful one!

/salute
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: EU: KDS - Keepers of the DarkSide   EU: KDS - Keepers of the DarkSide I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 10:57 pm

What decision exactly are we talking about? Not sure I'm following you here.

Back to top Go down
KDS - Prometeu

PostSubject: Re: EU: KDS - Keepers of the DarkSide   EU: KDS - Keepers of the DarkSide I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:21 pm

Well almost everything around here will end up in an action. To participate or not in said action is a decision!
- server choice
- alliance choice
- pvp/pve events participation

The rest is just opinion/information!

If i go on the forums and I tell them is mandatory to come here and make an account they will. But that would not necessarily bring 'posters' and 'opinions' thus I only informed them about the project and if any of them feels they have anything to add they will otherwise they will trust in holly me EU: KDS - Keepers of the DarkSide 427275 to represent them and make the choices when the time comes. That's how it works in KDS usually.

I hope is clear enough!

yours,
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: EU: KDS - Keepers of the DarkSide   EU: KDS - Keepers of the DarkSide I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:33 pm

I see, but we certainly hope to see you stay. Smile

Back to top Go down
Darka

Darka

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Modos
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: Force Academy

PostSubject: Re: EU: KDS - Keepers of the DarkSide   EU: KDS - Keepers of the DarkSide I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 8:59 am

Excellent good to see more guilds being a part of this
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

PostSubject: Re: EU: KDS - Keepers of the DarkSide   EU: KDS - Keepers of the DarkSide I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 4:53 am

I, for one, welcome our KDS allies!

The Crazies of Korriban have your backs come TOR-Launch!!

KDS - Prometeu

PostSubject: Re: EU: KDS - Keepers of the DarkSide   EU: KDS - Keepers of the DarkSide I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:41 am

Who knows maybe PvP will be cross-server so we might actually get to play together Schwendo Smile
Back to top Go down
Aurabesh

Aurabesh

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Aurabesh
Guild: Serenity

PostSubject: Re: EU: KDS - Keepers of the DarkSide   EU: KDS - Keepers of the DarkSide I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:37 pm

Ze hearthy welcome from ze blue guy Smile
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

PostSubject: Re: EU: KDS - Keepers of the DarkSide   EU: KDS - Keepers of the DarkSide I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 1:16 am

I still have'nt given up on the "RiG in the same server" straw just yet. Smile

I'll prolly, at very least, make an alt toon on the EU server just to "hob knob" with you "Vikings"( and the rest of Europe)!!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EU: KDS - Keepers of the DarkSide   EU: KDS - Keepers of the DarkSide I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EU: KDS - Keepers of the DarkSide
Page 1 of 1