The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New guild listing

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Selven
The Old Bat
Selven

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Selven
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: Serenity

New guild listing Empty
PostSubject: New guild listing   New guild listing I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:56 pm

Just a quick heads up about the button "Guilds".

Some of you may have noticed you're now a "group" - meaning you're the moderator of your guild group on theese boards. I might have gotten some of the leaders wrong, so drop me a note if you're not guild leader or co-leader. If you check the description and find it lacking in what you want to have displayed, send me a PM and I'll have it changed. There's a limit of two lines, so keep that in mind.

I will add guilds as soon as they arrive. If you don't see your guild, send me a message. All I ask is that you are the leader/co-leader of your guild. Your guildies, that are also a member of our community, can apply for membership in your group. And as moderator, you can approve or reject the applicant.

I hope this is something you all will find useful. Enjoy!

Update: Godric made a list anyone can edit. You'll find it here!

Last edited by Selven on Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Smuggler
Guild:

New guild listing Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guild listing   New guild listing I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 4:50 pm

Great stuff Selv, way to go! This will be unbelievably helpful in my opinion!

Gotta let the people know somehow however they gotta join their guild group... Some might just miss this here again Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Selven
The Old Bat
Selven

Ingame Characters

New guild listing Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guild listing   New guild listing I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 5:11 pm

Grome wrote:
Great stuff Selv, way to go! This will be unbelievably helpful in my opinion!

Gotta let the people know somehow however they gotta join their guild group... Some might just miss this here again Rolling Eyes

Thanks, but I can't take credit for the New guild listing 199559 That's all Schwen's doing! Smile
I think each moderator can add people themselves. So if their guildies can't remember, then I'm sure the guild leaders do. Or vice versa.

New guild listing 144758
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Smuggler
Guild:

New guild listing Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guild listing   New guild listing I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 5:15 pm

Selven wrote:
Thanks, but I can't take credit for the New guild listing 199559 That's all Schwen's doing! Smile
I think each moderator can add people themselves. So if their guildies can't remember, then I'm sure the guild leaders do. Or vice versa.

New guild listing 144758
Okay, good Smile

I think you both deserve credit(s) for this one Wink

not mine though
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

New guild listing Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guild listing   New guild listing I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 5:09 am

Hey Selv'! Thats great! I really appreciate you doing that! Its nice to see who's who at a simple click!

Yay!! /hi5 Selv'

Thx again!
Back to top Go down
Selven
The Old Bat
Selven

Ingame Characters

New guild listing Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guild listing   New guild listing I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 8:36 pm

Bumping this one to remind everyone that the description area is open for editing. Well, sorta .. I still have to edit for you, but don't be shy - PM me if you want any changes made. Smile
Back to top Go down
Arzon

Arzon

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Arzon
Class: Sith Warrior
Guild: Reign

New guild listing Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guild listing   New guild listing I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 2:01 am

Very nice feature... kudos to the both of yas!
Back to top Go down
http://www.reignguild.net
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

New guild listing Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guild listing   New guild listing I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:10 am

We could re-vamp this sticky for the guild listing that you had linked Godric, but put it here...for "at a glance info"
Back to top Go down
Selven
The Old Bat
Selven

Ingame Characters

New guild listing Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guild listing   New guild listing I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 3:42 pm

Updated the OP with a link to Godric's list. Smile
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

New guild listing Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guild listing   New guild listing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 5:08 pm

NICE!

I also typed up his post on that link. Can it be moved here too? (sry, I just missed this post Sad )
Back to top Go down
Selven
The Old Bat
Selven

Ingame Characters

New guild listing Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guild listing   New guild listing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 5:25 pm

Schwendo wrote:
NICE!

I also typed up his post on that link. Can it be moved here too? (sry, I just missed this post Sad )

Actually, I'm gonna demote and close azpb's sticky. Would it be a bother for you to make a new post Schwen? It seems to me that it's better to have a sticky with an author that's here more frequently. (Subtle, right? Wink )
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

New guild listing Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guild listing   New guild listing I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 1:34 am

Yeppers...I'll try to copy/paste it. It Godrics stuff, I just added it to the RiG site..I figured him n I can maintain it...

Whatcha saying? I'm some kinda "RiG addict"?? llolololl
Back to top Go down
Selven
The Old Bat
Selven

Ingame Characters

New guild listing Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guild listing   New guild listing I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 2:05 am

Schwendo wrote:
Yeppers...I'll try to copy/paste it. It Godrics stuff, I just added it to the RiG site..I figured him n I can maintain it...

Whatcha saying? I'm some kinda "RiG addict"?? llolololl

I said that? affraid

I don't think you're that big. And you're not dark, windy and making strange noises when it's cold outside. Wait ... you said "addict"? Oh ....

/checks dictionary

Addict, not attic!

New guild listing 485700
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

New guild listing Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guild listing   New guild listing I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 5:37 am

For you Selv' Wink...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QN2ONwwzktU

*snickers* yuck yuck yuck!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New guild listing Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guild listing   New guild listing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New guild listing
Page 1 of 1