Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: Serenity

Well let me be the 1st to say hello :) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well let me be the 1st to say hello :)   Well let me be the 1st to say hello :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 7:02 pm

Ty-Odi wrote:
Kai-Sun wrote:
Ty-Odi wrote:
Selven wrote:
Hi newcomers! Good to have more familiar "nicks" over Smile

Keep 'em coming!

Selven,

Is there any way in which people can be auto accepted onto the boards? rather than one of us having to accept them? (My Phone has not stopped going off what with PMs on the main boards, and the fact I am still subsribed to a number of threads on here, hehe, not that I mind when I am awake, but is a nuisance when I am trying to sleep, haha Smile

Also, I can't get it to stop sending me messages about replies, when I have it turned off in my preferences. It's not bad now, but with more people it's going to be a problem

click the 'Stop watching this thread' button on the bottom right of the page. Wink

do I have to do that for every thread then?
Back to top Go down
Gamewiz

Gamewiz

PostSubject: Re: Well let me be the 1st to say hello :)   Well let me be the 1st to say hello :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 7:06 pm

Ty-Odi wrote:
Selven wrote:

Keep 'em coming!

Selven,

Is there any way in which people can be auto accepted onto the boards? rather than one of us having to accept them? (My Phone has not stopped going off what with PMs on the main boards, and the fact I am still subsribed to a number of threads on here, hehe, not that I mind when I am awake, but is a nuisance when I am trying to sleep, haha Smile

There has to be a way to have people be auto accepted... Every board I've ever administrated before has always had the option to turn on auto-registration.
Back to top Go down
Ty-Odi
Dark Lord of Spam
Ty-Odi

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Ty-Odi
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: To Be Confirmed.....

PostSubject: Re: Well let me be the 1st to say hello :)   Well let me be the 1st to say hello :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 7:07 pm

Kai-Sun wrote:
Ty-Odi wrote:
Kai-Sun wrote:
Ty-Odi wrote:
Selven wrote:

Keep 'em coming!

Selven,

Also, I can't get it to stop sending me messages about replies, when I have it turned off in my preferences. It's not bad now, but with more people it's going to be a problem

click the 'Stop watching this thread' button on the bottom right of the page. Wink

do I have to do that for every thread then?

Ummm......Selven.....Can you work you forum wizardry and fix this, so you have to subscribe to a forum,. rather than unsubscribe? hehe. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://respectingaming.forumotion.co.uk
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Well let me be the 1st to say hello :)   Well let me be the 1st to say hello :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 7:08 pm

Anyone else think it's funny that Selven's avatar is reaching for the can of spam in Ty-Odi's avatar?
Back to top Go down
Ty-Odi
Dark Lord of Spam
Ty-Odi

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Well let me be the 1st to say hello :)   Well let me be the 1st to say hello :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 7:10 pm

Kai-Sun wrote:
Anyone else think it's funny that Selven's avatar is reaching for the can of spam in Ty-Odi's avatar?

Spam is WIN!!!!! haha Smile

My old forum title (Which I may give myself back, haha) Was 'The Dark Lord of Spam" and someone suggested the pic, and been my avatar now for.......a while, lmao Smile
Back to top Go down
Gamewiz

Gamewiz

PostSubject: Re: Well let me be the 1st to say hello :)   Well let me be the 1st to say hello :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 7:13 pm

Kai-Sun wrote:

Haha, that's awesome. Smile
Back to top Go down
Selven
The Old Bat
Selven

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Selven
Class: Jedi Consular

PostSubject: Re: Well let me be the 1st to say hello :)   Well let me be the 1st to say hello :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 7:20 pm

Ty-Odi wrote:

Ummm......Selven.....Can you work you forum wizardry and fix this, so you have to subscribe to a forum,. rather than unsubscribe? hehe. Smile

In your profile there are 2 lines which has to do with email notifications - set both to no.
I've set the board to autoaccept (mail notification to you, Ty, but I can remove that)

The board should be set to no subscribe now.

Give me a holler if something still isn't right.

I noticed I had to unsubscribe to a couple of topics and then check each forum. At the bottom right corner, make sure it says "subscribe to this forum". It shouldn't be necessary to do that more than once.

Last edited by Selven on Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Selven
The Old Bat
Selven

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Well let me be the 1st to say hello :)   Well let me be the 1st to say hello :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 7:28 pm

Kai-Sun wrote:

And I don't even like that "food"! Laughing
Back to top Go down
archifikos

archifikos

PostSubject: Re: Well let me be the 1st to say hello :)   Well let me be the 1st to say hello :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 8:34 pm

Speaking of which...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anwy2MPT5RE

Reminds me of that weird luncheon meat wannabe we used to get in the Army. Deep-fried fat the color of an old shoe dipped in manure (about the same taste as well) Suspect
Back to top Go down
MorgonKara
Shot First
MorgonKara

PostSubject: Re: Well let me be the 1st to say hello :)   Well let me be the 1st to say hello :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 9:00 pm

I gave a link to Xaxus
Back to top Go down
Selven
The Old Bat
Selven

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Well let me be the 1st to say hello :)   Well let me be the 1st to say hello :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 9:40 pm

MorgonKara wrote:
I gave a link to Xaxus

Great Smile

I think we can open the flood gates very soon™️
Back to top Go down
Baelyrn

Baelyrn

PostSubject: Re: Well let me be the 1st to say hello :)   Well let me be the 1st to say hello :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 9:47 pm

Greetings,

I'm usually just a forum lurker and don't post very much. But this idea seemed so good to me, I just had to come here in person.
Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Gloriana
Class: Smuggler
Guild: Maybe Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Well let me be the 1st to say hello :)   Well let me be the 1st to say hello :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 10:17 pm

Hello!

This is a nice place and we got Pirates! pirat
Back to top Go down
Selven
The Old Bat
Selven

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Well let me be the 1st to say hello :)   Well let me be the 1st to say hello :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 11:16 pm

azarhal wrote:
Hello!

This is a nice place and we got Pirates! pirat

Are you telling me some people don't? Shocked Shocked, I am!
Back to top Go down
Ty-Odi
Dark Lord of Spam
Ty-Odi

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Well let me be the 1st to say hello :)   Well let me be the 1st to say hello :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 11:36 pm

archifikos wrote:
Speaking of which...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anwy2MPT5RE

Reminds me of that weird luncheon meat wannabe we used to get in the Army. Deep-fried fat the color of an old shoe dipped in manure (about the same taste as well) Suspect

Hehe, i have seen that so many times over the years due to my avatar, and yet it still makes me chuckle, haha Smile
Back to top Go down
Havenae

Havenae

PostSubject: Re: Well let me be the 1st to say hello :)   Well let me be the 1st to say hello :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:27 am

Woo hoo! Made it.

What a Face

Forum looks great thanks for setting it up.

I almost freaked out for a second because I couldn't reply or post.. then I realized I wasn't even logged in ! Derp!

Anyway great to be here nice to meet you all.
Back to top Go down
Selven
The Old Bat
Selven

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Well let me be the 1st to say hello :)   Well let me be the 1st to say hello :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:30 am

Havenae wrote:
Woo hoo! Made it.

What a Face

Forum looks great thanks for setting it up.

I almost freaked out for a second because I couldn't reply or post.. then I realized I wasn't even logged in ! Derp!

Anyway great to be here nice to meet you all.

lol Why does that sound so familiar?
Nice to have you all with us! Smile
Back to top Go down
Lugaidh
Incurable smartass
Lugaidh

PostSubject: Re: Well let me be the 1st to say hello :)   Well let me be the 1st to say hello :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:36 am

HAI EVERYBODY!!! IT'S THE LEWGSTER! you're friendly neighborhood mischief maker! (the funny kind of mischief). *waves*
Thank you, thank you *bows* I'll be here all week.Try the veal!!
Back to top Go down
Variable
That Handsome Devil
Variable

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Soloman Bokur
Class: Imperial Agent
Guild: Reign

PostSubject: Re: Well let me be the 1st to say hello :)   Well let me be the 1st to say hello :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 2:15 am

Well, after a 4-day weekend where I endeavoured to stay away from anything electronic, I see you guys have gone and made this thing all official. I love what you've done with the place, and I'm happy to be aboard. Smile
Back to top Go down
Selven
The Old Bat
Selven

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Well let me be the 1st to say hello :)   Well let me be the 1st to say hello :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 3:50 am

Welcome back from medieval times! Glad to have you aboard! Smile

Well let me be the 1st to say hello :) - Page 2 Sig12
Back to top Go down
shaddroth

PostSubject: Re: Well let me be the 1st to say hello :)   Well let me be the 1st to say hello :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:44 am

Just saying G'day and glad I found this forum Smile Thank you for setting it up. Will be keeping my eye's here to make sure I end up on the right server Wink

Cheers
Shaddroth
Back to top Go down
Narevek

Narevek

PostSubject: Re: Well let me be the 1st to say hello :)   Well let me be the 1st to say hello :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:14 am

Hello!

I'm usually a lurker on forums, but apparently I am to remain as part of the leadership for my old guild when TOR launches, so I figured I should probably say something.....SOMETHING!

Nice job on these forums. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://eclipse-guild.com
Lednik

Lednik

PostSubject: Re: Well let me be the 1st to say hello :)   Well let me be the 1st to say hello :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 10:03 am

Hi everyone Smile

Thanks for inviting me. This forum is really great! Usually i am rather quiet on the forums (and on the guild chat too, if that matters), but i will be following closely what is going on here.

And my English is bad, i know Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Well let me be the 1st to say hello :)   Well let me be the 1st to say hello :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:17 pm

Lednik wrote:

And my English is bad, i know Embarassed

Looks fine to me, Lednik. Smile

Welcome aboard everyone!
Back to top Go down
Zepour

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Well let me be the 1st to say hello :)   Well let me be the 1st to say hello :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:21 pm

Greetings.

I found The RIG site yesterday via the Trying to build an old school style community on at least one server thread and immediately ninja-registered here. I fully support your efforts and I'm sure you'll have a positive impact on the community.

I've spent the last three and a half years on an RP server in the l33test MMO of them all, slowly watching quality of the community going down the drain pipe. That's why I stopped playing and I'm looking forward to SW:TOR for a fresh start.

Keep up the good work!

Zepour
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well let me be the 1st to say hello :)   Well let me be the 1st to say hello :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well let me be the 1st to say hello :)
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The R.I.G. :: Hello & Welcome :) :: Members Area - A Chance to say hi, and introduce yourselves-
Jump to:  
This site is in not endorsed by or affiliated with LucasArts, BioWare, or Electronic Arts.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd.
and/or its affiliates. © 2008-2010 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd.
You may not copy any images, videos or sound clips found on this site or „deep link‟ to any image, video or sound clip directly.Game content and materials copyright LICENSOR. All Rights Reserved.
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com