The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CRAZY...cRaZy...CrAzY...who let Da'Star into a Forum?!?!?!?1

Go down 
+13
Mongo
HDubNZ
Teeglow2012
Selven
Kai-Sun
azarhal
Horeon
Ty-Odi
Schwendo
Aldemarran
Grome
Redriot
DaStar
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DaStar

DaStar

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Da'Star Trebor-Zar
Class: Sith Warrior
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

CRAZY...cRaZy...CrAzY...who let Da'Star into a Forum?!?!?!?1 Empty
PostSubject: CRAZY...cRaZy...CrAzY...who let Da'Star into a Forum?!?!?!?1   CRAZY...cRaZy...CrAzY...who let Da'Star into a Forum?!?!?!?1 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 3:30 am

AIght, its all over now. After many years I have finally hunted you bastages down. Lerks like the party started without Da'Pimp!!! Its I Da'star, Schwen told me to come to this happening Cantina and well...Here I R. I see you guys have done a very unwise...I ment WISE..WISE.. and invited the Crazies into the fold. I am one of the Founding Idiots that Put the CRazies Together. We tend to die a lot around each other so we just made a guild. I would have to tell you a story as how this Pimp of the Dark Side met up with a smooth colt .45 schwendo back before there was a Crazy gang in SWG. But I am pretty sure you don't want to hear that and just want to hear about ME... I mean I am Da'Star!!!! I was an OG Crazy. The damn 1st ever MASTER RANGER...After many adventures and Bans by the GMs about the name of my Cantina "Krazy-Krayt-Kantina" (KKK for short) and then renaming it to "Black Panther Party - Down with Whitey" finally opting for "Name Changed by CSR". Not to worry we are like the least racist group around. Oh did schwen tell you guys about the "crawl to Jabba's Palace from Mos Eisly to unlock your jerdi" farce we started? or how we had an-ingame "nikid-cantina-hand2hand-brawl" ? ahhh... the stories to tell.

Da'Star was a Jerdi in SWG and went up Master-Powers. I had no Saber skills. I put everything in "Force Choke-the-chicken" "Force Lightening and Force Run. I would Kite all the BH since they would expect me to run close to them, I would run away and DOT them. Good time- Good times.

Ol'Timer- was a True Grumpy old man. He hated all alien races except if they were Females and would never learn any languages. Funny wookies would come up like Charlie brown's Teacher speech.

CrazyOne- a Rodian That never wore pants that was a master Fencer.

Now I been playing MMOs since errrr.... I guess I can list them Asheron's Call, Allegiance, SWG, FFXI, DAoC, WoW, Guild Wars, Warhammer: AoR, those are the ones I can remember. So been looking forward to SW:ToR since like FOREVER.
(is this enough words schwen?)

Don't worry I am just as Crazy as the others in the white Jackets. Hope this will be fun. glad to meet you guys.
/hugs (nert Ghay)

Back to top Go down
Redriot

Redriot

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Draven
Guild: Reign

PostSubject: Re: CRAZY...cRaZy...CrAzY...who let Da'Star into a Forum?!?!?!?1   CRAZY...cRaZy...CrAzY...who let Da'Star into a Forum?!?!?!?1 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 4:12 am

You seem a little..........crazy. lol! Glad to have another chemical imbalance around!!!!!! CRAZY...cRaZy...CrAzY...who let Da'Star into a Forum?!?!?!?1 351661 Just please dont CRAZY...cRaZy...CrAzY...who let Da'Star into a Forum?!?!?!?1 322362 everyone, or least me I have babies to feed!!!! CRAZY...cRaZy...CrAzY...who let Da'Star into a Forum?!?!?!?1 436225 xD
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Smuggler
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: CRAZY...cRaZy...CrAzY...who let Da'Star into a Forum?!?!?!?1   CRAZY...cRaZy...CrAzY...who let Da'Star into a Forum?!?!?!?1 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 4:30 am

Oh no...

I mean, welcome!
Back to top Go down
Aldemarran

Aldemarran

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Agent Redacted
Class: Imperial Agent
Guild: Redacted

PostSubject: Re: CRAZY...cRaZy...CrAzY...who let Da'Star into a Forum?!?!?!?1   CRAZY...cRaZy...CrAzY...who let Da'Star into a Forum?!?!?!?1 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 5:51 am

Crazy is as crazy is. I approve... though crazy probably couldn't care less... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor

PostSubject: Re: CRAZY...cRaZy...CrAzY...who let Da'Star into a Forum?!?!?!?1   CRAZY...cRaZy...CrAzY...who let Da'Star into a Forum?!?!?!?1 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 9:14 am

OMG OMG!

Da'Stra!! One of the "founding fathers" in da house!

Welcome bro...did you really have to write friggen "Ivan-hoe" on your "greetings" page?

Roflmao! Its great to have you!!!, and, for the record...theres absolutely zero misspells in his rant. Thats what we call, "Crazetalk". Another long da'story...a great da'story, though...

Quick transla'schwen:

Jerdi= Jedi

Lerts= lets

Stra= Star

and theres about 1000 more...lol

Hope you enjoy this site Stra, TOR's going to be even better than "Da'Star Wars Danwe'xies(tm)!!!" (DWD)
Back to top Go down
Ty-Odi
Dark Lord of Spam
Ty-Odi

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Ty-Odi
Guild: To Be Confirmed.....

PostSubject: Re: CRAZY...cRaZy...CrAzY...who let Da'Star into a Forum?!?!?!?1   CRAZY...cRaZy...CrAzY...who let Da'Star into a Forum?!?!?!?1 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 10:20 am

Welcome to the boards mate! Smile Always good to see another Crazy on here!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://respectingaming.forumotion.co.uk
Horeon
(Re)Public Enemy
Horeon

PostSubject: Re: CRAZY...cRaZy...CrAzY...who let Da'Star into a Forum?!?!?!?1   CRAZY...cRaZy...CrAzY...who let Da'Star into a Forum?!?!?!?1 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 11:36 am

Bookmarked so I can read it if I'm down.

Excellent intro, welcome.
Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Gloriana
Guild: Maybe Serenity

PostSubject: Re: CRAZY...cRaZy...CrAzY...who let Da'Star into a Forum?!?!?!?1   CRAZY...cRaZy...CrAzY...who let Da'Star into a Forum?!?!?!?1 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 12:58 pm

Welcome Stra.

So from the intro post, I believe that you would be Schwen's master? .I see he still have much to learn.
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: CRAZY...cRaZy...CrAzY...who let Da'Star into a Forum?!?!?!?1   CRAZY...cRaZy...CrAzY...who let Da'Star into a Forum?!?!?!?1 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 1:15 pm

Mastaa??

Hmm...

I don't remember it THAT way Wink
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: Serenity

PostSubject: Re: CRAZY...cRaZy...CrAzY...who let Da'Star into a Forum?!?!?!?1   CRAZY...cRaZy...CrAzY...who let Da'Star into a Forum?!?!?!?1 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 2:55 pm

Welcome DaStar, always good to see more crazies about Smile
Back to top Go down
Selven
The Old Bat
Selven

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Selven
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: Serenity

PostSubject: Re: CRAZY...cRaZy...CrAzY...who let Da'Star into a Forum?!?!?!?1   CRAZY...cRaZy...CrAzY...who let Da'Star into a Forum?!?!?!?1 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 4:19 pm

Horeon wrote:

Laughing Good idea, Horeon!

Welcome, DaStar! We have couches and cookies. FYI, we eat the cookies and jump on the... wait ...sit on the couches.

/pulls out a (almost) brand new purple couch and hears a thump as Schwen lands on the floor

I thought I told you not to jump on the couch with your hands down your pants!
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: CRAZY...cRaZy...CrAzY...who let Da'Star into a Forum?!?!?!?1   CRAZY...cRaZy...CrAzY...who let Da'Star into a Forum?!?!?!?1 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 10:28 pm

Wha?! Couches?!...Hands in Pants? What is this, the Bejing Olympics(tm)? roflmao!
Back to top Go down
DaStar

DaStar

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: CRAZY...cRaZy...CrAzY...who let Da'Star into a Forum?!?!?!?1   CRAZY...cRaZy...CrAzY...who let Da'Star into a Forum?!?!?!?1 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 11:20 pm

w00t!!!!!11111 I feel the love tonight...... thanks for the warm and fuzzy welcome folks. or is that something I ate? anyway. yeah 80% of my typos are not real typos they are crazy speek. We have a long history of changing words to suit our purpose. most have a story behind them.
Back to top Go down
Teeglow2012

Teeglow2012

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Troian Johnson
Class: Bounty Hunter
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: CRAZY...cRaZy...CrAzY...who let Da'Star into a Forum?!?!?!?1   CRAZY...cRaZy...CrAzY...who let Da'Star into a Forum?!?!?!?1 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 11:49 pm

YAY!! IT's STRA!!! Woot woot!! Saved a spot in the carseat for you!! And he aint lying about the neked bar brawl! I got screenies!

Back to top Go down
DaStar

DaStar

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: CRAZY...cRaZy...CrAzY...who let Da'Star into a Forum?!?!?!?1   CRAZY...cRaZy...CrAzY...who let Da'Star into a Forum?!?!?!?1 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 11:52 pm

Tee !!! where is the little lady and how are the kids? you gonna let them partake in the games? (just not Vent, cause you know how Coldheart gets, I love you Cold [nert ghay] )
Back to top Go down
DaStar

DaStar

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: CRAZY...cRaZy...CrAzY...who let Da'Star into a Forum?!?!?!?1   CRAZY...cRaZy...CrAzY...who let Da'Star into a Forum?!?!?!?1 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 11:54 pm

Selven wrote:
Horeon wrote:

Laughing Good idea, Horeon!

Welcome, DaStar! We have couches and cookies. FYI, we eat the cookies and jump on the... wait ...sit on the couches.

/pulls out a (almost) brand new purple couch and hears a thump as Schwen lands on the floor

I thought I told you not to jump on the couch with your hands down your pants!

Sweet, I know who I need to talk to now, you got it all going on. Do you have any what do you have to drink here? got any "PURPLE DRANK" ?
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: CRAZY...cRaZy...CrAzY...who let Da'Star into a Forum?!?!?!?1   CRAZY...cRaZy...CrAzY...who let Da'Star into a Forum?!?!?!?1 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 2:21 am

PUR-PLE DRANK....PUUURRRRR-PLE DRAAAANK

PUR-PLE DRANK....PUUURRRRR-PLE DRAAAANK!

I think SHEE-TI is planning on playing TOR too Stra. Hope so...we need MAX "Hawt Twy'leks"(and Coldhart), in the game. Wink

I sent the RiG info to Theo-Dun (Dunrick). I'll be aggrivating the "3 amigo's" to get their arses in here...

And, Des, still werkin' on Des...Least we're in contact Wink

Chubes, Molo said when I was out in Cali' dj'n Molo's wedding last year that they are going to join up with us at launch too...no DMG-I I guess...

Do you have any contact info on Ticklemittens at all? I have'nt talked with Pete since Renee ran my cellphone over in 06' (it had his number on it). I have the "pillows" e-mail...no reply...

Lastly, I'll contact ole' Odee off forum...Hopefully he'll be in here soon as well.

Werd up! Stra!

P.S. check out the main posting of "The Crazies" on the "Guild Topics"...I added ya...and some nice shots (more to come!)
Back to top Go down
HDubNZ

HDubNZ

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kaya Jun
Class:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: CRAZY...cRaZy...CrAzY...who let Da'Star into a Forum?!?!?!?1   CRAZY...cRaZy...CrAzY...who let Da'Star into a Forum?!?!?!?1 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 3:39 am

What in the blue hell did I stumble onto here?

You guys are craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay-zeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: CRAZY...cRaZy...CrAzY...who let Da'Star into a Forum?!?!?!?1   CRAZY...cRaZy...CrAzY...who let Da'Star into a Forum?!?!?!?1 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 3:51 am

Ah yessir!

Dub, Ive knon this "DaStar" since a bad Squill Cave run in early August 2003! He STILL owes me an FW-5 pistol! rofl!
Back to top Go down
Mongo

Mongo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Mongo
Guild: Crazies

PostSubject: Re: CRAZY...cRaZy...CrAzY...who let Da'Star into a Forum?!?!?!?1   CRAZY...cRaZy...CrAzY...who let Da'Star into a Forum?!?!?!?1 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:00 am

Schwendo wrote:
Ah yessir!

Dub, Ive knon this "DaStar" since a bad Squill Cave run in early August 2003! He STILL owes me an FW-5 pistol! rofl!
engrish prease
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: CRAZY...cRaZy...CrAzY...who let Da'Star into a Forum?!?!?!?1   CRAZY...cRaZy...CrAzY...who let Da'Star into a Forum?!?!?!?1 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 5:11 am

Okies Hans Brix! lol

Its just an obscure SWG reference (the FW-5 Pistol...and the knon="known") Wink
Back to top Go down
Quince

Quince

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Qint B'san
Class: Imperial Agent

PostSubject: Re: CRAZY...cRaZy...CrAzY...who let Da'Star into a Forum?!?!?!?1   CRAZY...cRaZy...CrAzY...who let Da'Star into a Forum?!?!?!?1 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 5:17 am

Now this stuff is showing my ignorance on "old school" crazie stuff. Schwen has apparently beaten the bushes for some of the long running Crazies. Being a relative newcomer to the group, I only got to hear some of the stories.

BTW, welcome to RIG DaStar
Back to top Go down
Teeglow2012

Teeglow2012

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Troian Johnson
Class: Bounty Hunter
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: CRAZY...cRaZy...CrAzY...who let Da'Star into a Forum?!?!?!?1   CRAZY...cRaZy...CrAzY...who let Da'Star into a Forum?!?!?!?1 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 1:44 am

Hehe, yea I've knowed Stra (intentionaly spelled wrong due to always mistyping Star in chat... hehe), for a while, used to fight him all the time to try and kill all the bebes in da nests first. Then watch Omoet go nuts!! Use da forst ligting! hahaha
Back to top Go down
DaStar

DaStar

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: CRAZY...cRaZy...CrAzY...who let Da'Star into a Forum?!?!?!?1   CRAZY...cRaZy...CrAzY...who let Da'Star into a Forum?!?!?!?1 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 2:57 am

Hey Schwen, I think I can get Itjevi (the BH Twy'lek chick that used to be our Rancor bait, "Hey go tap that mound right there..hahaha:") She is working on her master's Thesis I think so she should have time to play soon. I may be able to get a few other chicks that I met on WoW and FFXI to play. What is it with and always making friends with chicks in these games. Oh and I have to Build my Brother a computer to play the game. NaNook the Wook will be back in, if I can get him off Xbox Live. I don't have TMs info. but have you talked to Ppax?

I do not owe you for that Gun. it broke after the 2nd battle in the squill cave. Ask Joerek, he saw me running up the hill screeming " damn schwen got me OLD-N-BUSTED gun ! " that was when you all were dead and joe had Squill pee on him for some odd reason cause they would run past us to kill him no matter how many times we tried to kill'em....
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: CRAZY...cRaZy...CrAzY...who let Da'Star into a Forum?!?!?!?1   CRAZY...cRaZy...CrAzY...who let Da'Star into a Forum?!?!?!?1 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 3:15 am

The first image in Google Image Search when typing in "stra" is disturbing...

Hint: It's not a bunny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CRAZY...cRaZy...CrAzY...who let Da'Star into a Forum?!?!?!?1   CRAZY...cRaZy...CrAzY...who let Da'Star into a Forum?!?!?!?1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CRAZY...cRaZy...CrAzY...who let Da'Star into a Forum?!?!?!?1
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next