The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CRAZY...cRaZy...CrAzY...who let Da'Star into a Forum?!?!?!?1

Go down 
+13
Mongo
HDubNZ
Teeglow2012
Selven
Kai-Sun
azarhal
Horeon
Ty-Odi
Schwendo
Aldemarran
Grome
Redriot
DaStar
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DaStar

DaStar

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Da'Star Trebor-Zar
Class: Sith Warrior
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

CRAZY...cRaZy...CrAzY...who let Da'Star into a Forum?!?!?!?1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRAZY...cRaZy...CrAzY...who let Da'Star into a Forum?!?!?!?1   CRAZY...cRaZy...CrAzY...who let Da'Star into a Forum?!?!?!?1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 3:48 am

Hey! I was drunk then. I do not recall any of that. oh wait "That was not me".. muhahahaa
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor

PostSubject: Re: CRAZY...cRaZy...CrAzY...who let Da'Star into a Forum?!?!?!?1   CRAZY...cRaZy...CrAzY...who let Da'Star into a Forum?!?!?!?1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 5:19 am

Man, I have'nt seen Itjevi since those gi-nor-mous Jerdi "spin groups" in early 05!!

I am in contact with Ppax, he's on the Crazies site, and I'm going to work on getting him in here. He's on board for TOR...

If ya can, could you PM me a list of these, "future Stra harem-scarum" members?? I'll add them to the guild list with Cold on the Crazies site. Can you get them in here? That way, they have time to "get to know" the RiG members. I think the nickname floating around (did Ald' coin it?) is "Rigger" ...rofl...sounds a bit like "Astro" from the Jetsons being a racist lolololololololololol.

Man, if you can get "Na'Nook da' Wook Crook(tm)" in TOR, I think Lakvin would actually whizz himself...

No one has TM's info...I re-e-mailed to him the other day...no response yet. I can't remember his last name....Pete something...darnit...

No giant rush, I'll post a list on the "Crazies guild" topic in here the names of each member planning on launching SWTOR with us. Plus, who is "RiG-Active"
Back to top Go down
Coldhart

Coldhart

PostSubject: Re: CRAZY...cRaZy...CrAzY...who let Da'Star into a Forum?!?!?!?1   CRAZY...cRaZy...CrAzY...who let Da'Star into a Forum?!?!?!?1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 6:44 pm

It's Da Stra man!

Omoet "Don't kill da bebes"
Da Stra /force lightning
Omoet "I said don't kill da bebes. Lets get this nest"
Da Stra /force lightning
Omoet "OMG! Stop killing da bebes! I'm going to move all mah stuff to my ship and live in space!"

Back to top Go down
http://www.craziesoftor.guildportal.com
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: CRAZY...cRaZy...CrAzY...who let Da'Star into a Forum?!?!?!?1   CRAZY...cRaZy...CrAzY...who let Da'Star into a Forum?!?!?!?1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 9:59 pm

(Omoet): I WAN ANIMOLS DAT FLIE!

(Ticklemittens): Do you see that key that says, "caps lock"?...press it

(Omoet): I HATE YOU ALL YOU NO HALP ME!...I WAN ANIMOLS DAT FLIE!
Back to top Go down
Velaxi
Just Married
Velaxi

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Velaxi
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: Platinum

PostSubject: Re: CRAZY...cRaZy...CrAzY...who let Da'Star into a Forum?!?!?!?1   CRAZY...cRaZy...CrAzY...who let Da'Star into a Forum?!?!?!?1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 12:31 am

lol that reminds me of... well... every day in WoW, but I meant besides that...

(beggar) can I haz sum gold plz?
(person A) Ask in English, maybe I will help.
(beggar) y u giv me a hard tim for my typin? u no wut i meen
(person A) When you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", I feel fully justified in saying "no" because it's shorter than "yes".
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: CRAZY...cRaZy...CrAzY...who let Da'Star into a Forum?!?!?!?1   CRAZY...cRaZy...CrAzY...who let Da'Star into a Forum?!?!?!?1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 1:45 am

(from my show): Lol!! Exactly!
Back to top Go down
Ryooki

Ryooki

PostSubject: Re: CRAZY...cRaZy...CrAzY...who let Da'Star into a Forum?!?!?!?1   CRAZY...cRaZy...CrAzY...who let Da'Star into a Forum?!?!?!?1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 5:06 pm

DaStar wrote:
I am one of the Founding Idiots that Put the CRazies Together. We tend to die a lot around each other so we just made a guild. I would have to tell you a story as how this Pimp of the Dark Side met up with a smooth colt .45 schwendo back before there was a Crazy gang in SWG. But I am pretty sure you don't want to hear that and just want to hear about ME... I mean I am Da'Star!!!! I was an OG Crazy. The damn 1st ever MASTER RANGER...After many adventures and Bans by the GMs about the name of my Cantina "Krazy-Krayt-Kantina" (KKK for short) and then renaming it to "Black Panther Party - Down with Whitey" finally opting for "Name Changed by CSR". Not to worry we are like the least racist group around. Oh did schwen tell you guys about the "crawl to Jabba's Palace from Mos Eisly to unlock your jerdi" farce we started? or how we had an-ingame "nikid-cantina-hand2hand-brawl" ? ahhh... the stories to tell.

yes tell some stories, Papa Star Wink like how you picked up some random dancer in a cantina, tipped her 10k, then went and found her a week later to join the crazies, and made the mistake of introducing her to schwen and mazi (mass insanity insued), then MARRIED her in game, only for the biggest in game soap opera to insue when she divorced you to avoid slavers (aka her boyfriend kicked her out of the house because he was jealous of the game he got her hooked on)...

i missed you man Very Happy

Ryo
Back to top Go down
Mongo

Mongo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Mongo
Guild: Crazies

PostSubject: Re: CRAZY...cRaZy...CrAzY...who let Da'Star into a Forum?!?!?!?1   CRAZY...cRaZy...CrAzY...who let Da'Star into a Forum?!?!?!?1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 5:19 pm

Welcome to RiG Ryo
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: CRAZY...cRaZy...CrAzY...who let Da'Star into a Forum?!?!?!?1   CRAZY...cRaZy...CrAzY...who let Da'Star into a Forum?!?!?!?1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 9:56 pm

that did happen too Stra...I a-member it! she even wept over losing her Naboo house...um...on Naboo
Back to top Go down
Ryooki

Ryooki

PostSubject: Re: CRAZY...cRaZy...CrAzY...who let Da'Star into a Forum?!?!?!?1   CRAZY...cRaZy...CrAzY...who let Da'Star into a Forum?!?!?!?1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:23 pm

yes, yes i did... i know i gave it to someone though LOL cant remember if it was you or one of the guild girlies. i spent HOURS decorating that house *sniff*
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: CRAZY...cRaZy...CrAzY...who let Da'Star into a Forum?!?!?!?1   CRAZY...cRaZy...CrAzY...who let Da'Star into a Forum?!?!?!?1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 7:48 pm

*comforts Ryo*
Back to top Go down
Ryooki

Ryooki

PostSubject: Re: CRAZY...cRaZy...CrAzY...who let Da'Star into a Forum?!?!?!?1   CRAZY...cRaZy...CrAzY...who let Da'Star into a Forum?!?!?!?1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 11:42 pm

you know my ocd... it had to be JUST right... actually i spent hours on just a painting LOL... dont even ask how many hours i spent on the museum in mos mazi that is probably decayed by now
Back to top Go down
Mongo

Mongo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Mongo
Guild: Crazies

PostSubject: Re: CRAZY...cRaZy...CrAzY...who let Da'Star into a Forum?!?!?!?1   CRAZY...cRaZy...CrAzY...who let Da'Star into a Forum?!?!?!?1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 1:18 am

Ryooki wrote:
you know my ocd... it had to be JUST right... actually i spent hours on just a painting LOL... dont even ask how many hours i spent on the museum in mos mazi that is probably decayed by now
Think of it this way, Bioware is giving us the opportunity to build it again, and make it bigger this time Smile
Back to top Go down
Ryooki

Ryooki

PostSubject: Re: CRAZY...cRaZy...CrAzY...who let Da'Star into a Forum?!?!?!?1   CRAZY...cRaZy...CrAzY...who let Da'Star into a Forum?!?!?!?1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:36 pm

lol omg that thought actually terrifies me!
Back to top Go down
Coldhart

Coldhart

PostSubject: Re: CRAZY...cRaZy...CrAzY...who let Da'Star into a Forum?!?!?!?1   CRAZY...cRaZy...CrAzY...who let Da'Star into a Forum?!?!?!?1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:12 am

A bigger, better Craaaaaaaaaaaaazieeeeeeeeees!!!!!!!!!!!!

We can rebuild it. We have the technology. It will be bigger, faster and stronger than ever before!!!! mwahahahaha /ques 6 million dollar man (Schwen'tastic, totaly pimpin, cracked out rave mix)
Back to top Go down
http://www.craziesoftor.guildportal.com
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: CRAZY...cRaZy...CrAzY...who let Da'Star into a Forum?!?!?!?1   CRAZY...cRaZy...CrAzY...who let Da'Star into a Forum?!?!?!?1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:49 am

Oscar Gold'Schwen!! rofl!

*crashes experimental rockert ship...breaking every bons in his body*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CRAZY...cRaZy...CrAzY...who let Da'Star into a Forum?!?!?!?1   CRAZY...cRaZy...CrAzY...who let Da'Star into a Forum?!?!?!?1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CRAZY...cRaZy...CrAzY...who let Da'Star into a Forum?!?!?!?1
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2