AuthorMessage
Darka

Darka

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Modos
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: Force Academy

Recovered Journal Empty
PostSubject: Recovered Journal   Recovered Journal I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 7:45 am

I came into the possession of a old journal recently, and i thought id share what i have uncovered

Journal Of a Jedi
Legend:
Time will be referred to as Galactic Standard Time Units = GSTU
For the sake of understanding I will refer to time as it is relative to SWG’s launch, i.e. 1st year, 2nd week, 5th day = 1 year, 2 weeks, and 5 days from game launch.

Journal begins 1st year, 51st week, 6th day.

Quote :
Title: Journal of Jedi Padawan Prec Traecne

Today’s events were less than thrilling but more than exhilarating. My trip into Corellia was uneventful aboard the interplanetary transport. No one noticed me, due to a group of entertainers, who were heading for Naboo, giving a free show for their fare. Everyone, myself included, watched as the mirthful actors put on a short play concerning the leaders of this Empire in which we live. It was rather laughable, but ended quickly as a group of white armor clad Stormtroopers marched through, stopping to scan the player’s identification cards.
Later, after arriving at Coronet the capital city of Corellia, I made my way to the local depot for sending personal messages. Why they have yet to include one on Tralus I cannot say, but it is not a difficult trip to make once a week.
I shall leave the contents and receiver of my message out so as not to condemn my associates. After I departed to depot I was spotted by a group of CorSec officers, on their way to midday meal. They attempted to accost me, but were left in the alleyway looking round and seeing nothing. I had Force-leapt onto a building ledge and dropped into a crouch before they entered the alley, luckily I had the concentration to do it. Being the only Force talent I have began to master. This path is difficult to follow without my master to guide me along it. He has been gone these six months now, and without him it is all the more tough to concentrate, and study. Upon my return to Tralus I must try to find him through the Force again, perhaps that fallen temple near the caverns hold more answers than questions after all.
With the recognition I have been receiving on Corellia, I may have to divert to Naboo, or possibly even Tatooine to make my weekly transmissions. After I avoided the CorSec officers, I had to contend with another group of Stormtroopers all the way back to Tralus, this group actually searching for me, most of my time was spent in closets, and behind storage bulkheads.
My humble abode among the forest caverns is all the more inviting upon my return to them after such a trip.

Quote :
1st year, 51st week, 7th day.
2 hours GSTU’s after sunrise.
Developing plans for going to the fallen temple today. My plans include searching the rubble, and concentrating on the Force for translations to the strange glyphs transcribed on the broken stones. Upon first moving into this cavern my master discovered something, which frightened, or confused him. I was never sure which. He blocked a side cavern off with stones from the cavern floor and sealed them with his Lightsaber. He would never impart what he had found, just warned me never to go in there.

10 hours GSTU’s after sunrise.
Plans to go to the temple were cut short by the arrival of a group of what appeared to be tourists.
They arrived just moments ago, and as I inscribe these word I can still faintly hear them noisily rustling the brush just outside. It is very strange, because it is the first time any tourist types have ever came through here since my master and I located our home at these caverns.
I had just extinguished the glow panels to leave as I heard them arrive; luckily they never saw the glow. One of the tourists, a large green skinned Twi’lek, stood staring at the cavern entrance for ten minutes. His single head tail, the other appeared to have been removed, twitched violently for the duration of time, and his eyes seemed to go out of focus, then he just walked away.
The occurrence spooked me enough that I went into the caverns deepest den, and sat down to write this. Strangely the complete lack of light hasn’t affected my ability to write, I can see the paper and my words all too clearly.
I can only assume that the excitement caused a boost in my abilities allowing me to see in the darkness. This had occurred once prior, but I could never duplicate it.
In the prior instance I pushed a, two hundred and twenty year old, tree down and completely uprooted it. The strain of its weight quickly overpowered me and it dropped with a resounding boom.
My master said at the time that large amounts of excitement were known to cause such things in untrained, or inexperienced Jedi. I have begun to feel the excitement ebb now and my sight in waning; I shall leave off here and conclude this passage in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Darka

Darka

Ingame Characters

Recovered Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovered Journal   Recovered Journal I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 7:46 am

Quote :
2nd year, 3rd week, 4th day.
5 hours GSTU’s after sunrise.
Just arrived back at the caverns, was accosted for a little over three weeks by the large, green, one lekkued Twi’lek. It turned out that he was working for a hutt, who happened to want a Jedi to see the future of its investments for it. I have yet to discover how he found my hiding place, although he accosted me as i was arriving in the local town to catch a transport. And how he could tell I was Force sensetive I have also not discovered.
I, being a Padawan, couldn’t help the hutt out in any way it wanted. The vile beast kept me a prisoner trying to discover for sure if I was being truthful or not. I endured much torture from bored guards, but managed to escape when a particularly unkempt guard came in, for the third time in an hour, to attack me.
I was enraged, I can remember striking out with my feet and hitting him multiple times in the face before he fell. After that I snapped the straps used to bind my hands, and fell upon him. I do not yet recall all I did to him; it has been a major concern for me. If I do not control myself, I’m as good as dead, and as good as fallen. Were only my master here I could seek his counsel, and possibly be cleansed of my anger, for now I will spend many days meditating.
I will not further relate my experiences in the dungeon; the memory just seems to anger me further. Already I have left a large crater in the stone walls of this cavern, twice. I will stop here, my pain from my experiences is even now returning.

Quote :
2nd year, 4th week, 1st day
2 hours GSTU’s prior to sunrise.
Sadly, I must inscribe this passage enroute to Naboo.
After two days of meditation I felt I should go to Coronet to place a belayed report with my accomplices.
Upon arriving in the city everything appeared normal, save an abnormally large amount of traffic on the streets.
Before I could enter my destination contact code, in the message sender, a hole appeared in the transparisteel shroud encasing the station at which I stood.
The smell of ozone filled the booth very quickly, as I involuntarily ducked.
The outer area remained quiet and still, it quickly became apparent that none of the other patron of the facility had picked up on the occurrence.
I stayed hidden for many moments as I planned my next movements.
The basic direction from which the bolt had come was easy to determine by checking its angle of entry, but no one was visible on the adjacent rooftops anywhere.
A quick concentration of the Force revealed nothing, the shooter was apparently trained to deal with Force-users, because I could detect no mal thoughts directed towards my person on anyone’s mind, in the area.
Mere seconds passed before I back flipped out of and away from the booth.
Five more blots instantly seared the floor covering where I had just been, revealing scorched, smoking permacrete.
Once I was safely hidden behind a large wall of the building, the bolts ceased.
I took time preparing my next move; this assassin was very good.
Even whilst shooting at me, no thought of killing me could be found crossing any nearby minds. Without being able to detect who, or what was shooting at me I was in a very dangerous spot. By now I believed my situation dire and made for the rear of the building seeking an alleyway exit.
Once I had exited the building I criss-crossed the nearby connecting alleys to avoid pursuit. It wasn’t until I reached the block upon which the interplanetary transport was located that bolts began searing the permacrete sidewalk near my feet.
If not for the speed of my pace, which had begun to quicken, I would’ve surely been dead.
Once I entered the transport waiting shed the bolts, once again, ceased.
I could only assume that my attacker would be proceeding to follow me into the waiting area. Unfortunately many denizens entered the waiting shed after myself, many carrying rifle sized bags.
To attempt throwing him, or her, off I waited until the transport for Tralus began lifting on it’s repulsors before I Force –leapt upon the rail and hit the emergency stop switch.
I boarded knowing the assassin would never give him, or herself away by boarding now, but would await another transport and follow me to Tralus to begin tracking me down again.
The trip back to the caverns was without incident; I entered and quickly packed my basic belongings and went back to the entrance.
Once there I rigged some old thermal detonators to the entrance and backed away as they counted down.
When they exploded they instantly buried the entrance of the cavern sealing any evidence that I stayed here from view.
I hope one day to return to this unspoiled paradise as a fully trained Jedi Master and unearth my home.
I returned to the transport station and caught the first transport to Naboo; I hope to find shelter among the outlier areas of this fine planet for a while.
Leaving Home is a Very Painful experience.
Back to top Go down
Darka

Darka

Ingame Characters

Recovered Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovered Journal   Recovered Journal I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 7:46 am

Quote :
2nd year, 8th week, 1st day
12 hours, GTSU’s after sunrise, Naboo Time.
The past four weeks I have greatly studied the land areas surrounding the capital city of Theed.
I have found both lush grasslands, and swampy marshes, but mainly I have found farms, and agricultural lands.
I landed at the public transport and quickly went by a local shop to secure some survival supplies.
I entered the forested area near the city and began searching for a new home.
My travels, these past four weeks, have taken me far from the borders of Theed.
Many a farm have I found sanctuary on during the trip.
The people of Naboo are generally kind to strangers and seem to be a content, peaceful people.
I wandered near an agricultural community today which, surprisingly enough, has it’s own interplanetary transport depot.
I can only assume it is used mainly for exporting goods, instead of people, because the population is low, and no cantinas, or other establishments found near transport depots, are to be found here.
Only a small inn with a moderate bar was located near the depot, everything else appeared to be farmlands.
I feel that my place will be somewhere near this community, possibly a Force-perception.
During my travels I have received no such feelings till now, and I do find this place comforting.
I feel the Force is strong in this area, the nearby marshes teem with life, and the Force seems to thrive here.
For now I have pitched a tent and small camp nearby, just out of the town range.
I plan to enter the town tomorrow to seek more of a permanent dwelling.

Quote :
2nd year, 8th week, 2nd day
14 hours GSTU’s after sunrise, Naboo Time.
Today I spent in the community inn, which I discovered is named Tarbo’s.
The owner is a large man of native origin.
His light skin tones highlight his pale, blond hair, which is cropped close to hiacs skull.
I noticed during my tenure today that the man loves a good joke, and gives free drinks if he laughs hard enough at one.
The whole of the day I sat at the bar speaking with any who had time to talk.
Most of the locals stared at my outfit and avoided speaking with me, I wasn’t wearing my regular garb in hopes of not being noticed as an off world traveler.
Instead I had donned an old tattered flight suit I found still adorning a dead pilot’s skeleton in the forests since my arrival.
The suit was in much worse shape when I found it, during my four weeks of travel, I used some of the equipment I purchased upon arrival to patch it up.
It looked much like a poor man’s clothing when I was finished.
I was able to convince Tarbo and a few of the denizens that I was just a homeless traveler that walked from town to town in search of work to feed myself.
I inquired about local taverns and caverns trying to find some shelter other than my tent.
The only tavern was at least thirty miles distant, and no known caverns existed in the area from what I could gather.
After finding a job moving produce for tomorrow I returned to my campsite to find that some transgressor looking for valuables had ravaged it.
I chose not to make any report to avoid drawing any attention to myself, nothing was missing but everything was just torn up and tossed everywhere.
I finish here with less than hope in my heart for I know not what tomorrow will bring.
Back to top Go down
Darka

Darka

Ingame Characters

Recovered Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovered Journal   Recovered Journal I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 7:47 am

Quote :
2nd year, 10th week, 1st day
1 hour GSTU’s prior to sunrise, Naboo Time.
My job moving produce from and to transports ended yesterday.
The group who purchased produce from this community severed its ties here yesterday as well.
The community was less than affected by the occurrence, due to the fact that this time of year they begin producing less sale produce, and more storage produce.
I learned from another worker that upon the coming of winter it is a regular practice for the locals to store large amounts of their own produce for winter consumption.
This has been done for many generations from what I can gather.
My job was of little consequence; it barely provided enough credits to purchase food from Tarbo’s with.
Once I found out that my job would no longer be waiting for me each day I began plans for something else to take up my time.
My Padawan studies have suffered due to my location upheaval from Tralus.
I noticed in my work that there were some old ruins near the settlement which everyone seemed to have missed telling me about.
I asked around about them, but the only answer I received consisted of, “Stay away from there boy, you need not be near those old temples!”
I have meditated, on the idea of visiting them, all night, my insight has failed me utterly in this respect.
I can only await some glimmer from the Force to inform me of which path I should take, exploration or not.
Perhaps more meditation will reveal the path by tomorrow, I am in hopes of some breakthrough.

Quote :
2nd year, 10th week, 4th day
2 hours GSTU’s after sunrise, Naboo Time
Having failed at finding any influence from the Force, I have decided to leave later today for the ruins.
I was so excited at finally making a decision that I had to inscribe it now.
My thoughts are to investigate the ruins for some sign of their origins, possibly find a few relics to bring back with me.
After my imprisonment in the dungeons of the Hutt, I brought back a protrusion from the head of the guard I mauled, I know not of it’s purpose to the man, it seemed natural.
I had not found it until packing to leave Tralus, then the memory of digging it from his skull returned in a flash.
It took some time to flesh out the whole occurrence, but I distinctly recall wanting to keep it; I guess collecting mementos of my experiences will be a constant in my life.
I will inscribe later today after arriving at the ruins.

5 hours GSTU’s after sunrise, Naboo Time
My arrival here was strange.
I feel influences from the Force like I have never before felt.
There is a presence here that I feel more than see.
The ruins are magnificent, one high tower remains in a low pit causing it to barely reach the rim of the pit.
I will repel to the bottom and make my way up the tower in a while; I hope to discover for what this place was once used.
I would guess that once there was a fortress of some type here, abandoned due to age.
The stones that once made up its massive walls are chipped from some wear other than natural, possibly a war occurred here I would suspect.
The age of these stones is undeterminable, due to lack of equipment, although after today I plan to return with the proper equipment.
The feel of a presence is still all around me. It feels like a very powerful, angry presence.
I would only be able to assume that this presence is the reason behind the locals wanting it left alone.
Back to top Go down
Darka

Darka

Ingame Characters

Recovered Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovered Journal   Recovered Journal I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 7:47 am

Quote :
2nd year, 10th week, 5th day
5 hours GSTU’s before sunrise, Naboo Time
Yesterday I finished out my evening by repelling into the pit where the tower is constructed. It’s massive stone walls were my only company on the trip down.
By my chrono it took four GSTU hours to complete the descent.
The air here is colder, yet easier to breathe; possibly an effect of the slowness of my descent.
Being no master at repelling, I took my time and carefully made my way down into the pit.
Now at the bottom I find plenty of room for a camp.
My fire already sheds light, and heat, all around giving a shadowy effect to the whole area.
The tower, I discovered, appears to have no visible entrance, some secret passage may exist, but I have yet to find it with cursory inspections.
Water stands in pools all around, apparently left over morning dew, seems to avoid evaporation at this depth.
I have slept none tonight, the reason being that since my arrival at the bottom of the pit I have no longer felt the angry presence I felt before. The sudden change had left an eerie feel to the whole area preventing my sleep from coming. Later today, when the sun reaches its apex, I intend to begin seeking some entrance to the tower.
As for now I shall attempt sleep once again.

Quote :
2nd year, 8th week, 5th day
6 hours GSTU’s after sunrise, Naboo Time.
For the past two hours my search has continued with no worthwhile results.
No entrance has yet to be found, many artifacts litter the ground in places, mostly antiqued tools, and weapons of sorts I’ve only seen in museums.
I shall continue this entry later today after I find what I truly seek.

8 hours GSTU’s after sunrise, Naboo Time.
Finally my search has come to a close, for I have found an opening.
A sealed opening in the stones was hidden from sight; only the seams could be discerned from the rest of the stonework.
The cracks and crevasses were a good camouflage, apparently someone wished the entrance to never be found, for what reason I cannot figure. Anyway to open the sealed entry has yet to be found, I suspect some antiqued mechanism controls it.
The stone panel must weigh in at many tons, and the only other possible way to move it without causing damage would be the Force.
My powers lacking as they are would not be sufficient to even dust it off, let alone move it from it’s sealed placement.
I will leave off my inscription here to go to the village and seek some material to aid in opening the passage.
I fear the trip will take all night to complete.
Back to top Go down
Darka

Darka

Ingame Characters

Recovered Journal Empty

Quote :
2nd year, 10th week, 6th day

6 hours GSTU’s after sunrise, Naboo Time
I have just arrived back from the village.
My camp seems undisturbed since I left yesterday evening.
My climbing lacks as much to be desired as my repelling did before, although now my repelling is better taking me only three hours and fifteen minutes to come down this time.
My excitement is immeasurable now; I barely can contain myself long enough to inscribe this passage.
I have returned from the village with a large pry bar, approximately ten feet in length, and a small amount of directional explosive charges and detonators.
I am in hopes of using the explosives to break the seal on the door, and then using the pry bar to force it open on it’s hinges.
Once I have opened the doorway, for I will use whatever means are necessary, I shall begin my exploration with the first floor.
My trip has left me very weary, and as soon as the door is open I will need much rest.
The tower is a massive structure, so space permitting I intend to move my camp to the first floor, for the remainder of the day and tonight as well, once the doorway is opened.
I leave off here to begin my work, time permitting I shall inscribe a second entry as I am preparing to bed down on the first floor.

14 hours GSTU’s after sunrise, Naboo Time
The doorway is open, although not as I had wanted.
I worked on breaking the seals, till my explosives were nearly gone, finally they broke and then came the work.
The pry bar was very helpful in getting the doorway open, but not to force it open on it’s hinges.
I worked with it for at least two hours, and never saw a bit of dust fall from it’s broken cracks.
Finally I gave up and went for the remaining explosives, I do not know if it was an effect of sleep deprivation, or just plain tiredness, but I attached the explosives to the doorway.
With one quick motion the timer was set, and I was moving with as much speed as possible to the far side of the massive structure.
The resulting explosion was deafening, and caused me to be stunned, but only momentarily.
I returned to the other side of the tower as the dust settled and saw a large amount of shattered stones and debris in a pile that had fallen inward.
This was where the pry bar became useful, I utilized it to remove the stone pieces away from the place I believed the entrance to be located. It took the remainder of the time to do so, but now I am in a large room, covered with many years of dust and decay.
The dust resultant from the explosion is barely noticeable.
I did find that there was actually no hinge to swing the doorway open with, it seemed that it was an open doorway that had been bricked up for whatever reason.
As I proceeded into the cavernous depths I felt the angry presence return, it has yet to leave again, it seemed more content and yet still extremely angry.
I must assume that the contentedness has to do with my completion of reopening the tower.
I am finishing transferring the camp to the first floor, I stopped long enough to inscribe this passage.
Once I finish here I will complete my task and bed down.
This massive floor has no walls, and only one huge support pillar in the center.
The area is open, and no noticeable furniture is to be seen.
I have found a hand operated elevation device in one corner, but no stairs.
It seems that this was an advanced place for its time, even though it lacks any kind of electronic devices.
I stop here to complete my task, I shall describe more tomorrow.

Quote :
2nd year, 10th week, 7th day
3 hours GSTU’s before sunrise, Naboo Time
My sleep was interrupted in the night by an incredible feeling of deeply rooted anger.
I awoke slinging my bedding across into a wall, and grabbing at items around me and throwing them as well.
I stopped when I realized that I had no reason to feel anger.
Then it came to me, I was attacking my own camp because I was angry with myself for some unknown reason.
I sat and concentrated on the reason and came up with only one thought, I felt angry because I had yet to explore the upper levels of the tower. Having yet to begin checking out everything on this level I knew there was something wrong with this feeling.
I researched my thoughts for a while, still feeling a great self-hate and finally realized that it was this presence forcing his thoughts so powerfully that they bled into my thoughts.
Not only bled, but combined with my thoughts and caused a near cataclysm.
I sat and ran through a few training scenarios to clear my mind, but although they lessened the feeling, separated it from my mind, they did not resolve it completely.
In fact the thought remained heavily in my thoughts until I started to work on repairing the aged elevation device.
It was very rickety and in need of much work before it could be used again.
I have a few tools I packed to bring along for the trip, but the repairs will be slow going I can tell.
The presence relented his anger from my mind so long as I worked to repair the elevation device, but once I sat to inscribe this entry he became enraged once more.
Even now I feel his urge to cause me intense bodily harm.
I also feel that I should attempt to resist him as much as possible, if I do only what he wants I will not be able to control my owns actions soon.
I do not know why I continually refer to the presence as ‘him’; I can only assume that it once was a male of some species, who died here long ago.
I have given thought to using the old chain hanging down to the elevation device to climb up, but as I stated before my climbing is not very much to be desired.
I will spend three days working on some new elevation device; I plan to refute his control over me as much as possible.
Hopefully I will be able to inscribe here in three days, if so I feel I will have won and can then continue my exploration of this ancient tower.
Back to top Go down
Darka

Darka

Ingame Characters

Recovered Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovered Journal   Recovered Journal I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 7:48 am

Quote :
2nd year, 13th week, 4th day
Time is unconfirmed, but it is daylight outside.
I awoke this morning standing on what appears to be the 30th floor of this massive tower.
I have calculated the date by way of a book.
I can only assume that the book was written by someone other than myself; the handwriting is not my own.
Nearly a month it has been since I controlled my own mind.
I recall attempting to refute the angry presence all day the first day, it worked but left me extremely weak.
Many hours into the night I was awoke by his anger, and became angry myself at the constant badgering I was taking.
I attempted to leave the tower and concern myself with other pursuits when the entryway caved in on itself.
I stood and stared realizing that I was trapped, and then true anger struck my heart.
This over-bearing whatever it was had gone too far, I began ranting out loud and smashing my fists into the walls until they bled profusely. And then all in my thoughts became cloudy; my freewill seemed to have been shut off like a switch.
Everything from then on merged into flashes of reality and dreams mixed.
My head is still in a fogged state, and true reality refuses to surface.
The small book was lying on a large stone table in the room with me; these notes are being printed on blank pages in its rear portions to be transferred to my Journal when I find it again. It appears to be a documentary of an experiment. The inscription is of a language I do not understand; I can only make out dates and times. The final entry was dated as two days ago around noon. I will leave off here in hopes of discovering more about what has happened in the past month, and what is going to happen next.

Quote :
2nd year, 13th week, 6th day
10 hours GSTU’s after sunrise, Naboo Time
The past day and a half have revealed much in the way of the missing space in my memory.
I have confirmed the day and time by virtue of my chronometric gauge.
I discovered it had remained on the first floor, where I left it, with the rest of my gear; sadly the tower entrance remains blocked by the cave-in.
Much of my gear had been rifled through, it remains scattered about as I found it even now. I intend to catalogue the gear after finishing this entry, and then return to the 30th floor of the tower to investigate further.
I found a very badly constructed elevation device in the elevator shaft; it consisted of a rotted wood board and the rusty chain hanging in the shaft.
A small block and tackle assembly is mounted under the rotted wooden board and allows the upward, and downward, movements.
The entire assembly causes acrophobia to seize my very soul.
I almost could not force myself utilize it, until my want to find the answers to my lost memory reinforced my will.
At which point I quickly, quicker than I liked, dropped to the first floor.
I have deciphered much of the experiment logbook; it is yet confusing and I am concerned that my translation comp may have been damaged without my knowledge.
I intend to have it checked once I find my way out of here.
I will not be leaving until I have fully satisfied my curiosity about the 30th floor laboratory, and the experiment that was attempted there.
The experiment stated that it was an attempt to absorb some type of energy into a crystalline form.
I have yet to discover whether the experiment was successful, the entire logbook is different attempts to force the energy to absorb and crystallize.
I have re-read the book five times over and have yet to discern what energy, or crystalline substance it is referring to, I hope to discover more on my return to the 30th floor.
I shall leave off here for now. I have much to do.
Back to top Go down
Darka

Darka

Ingame Characters

Recovered Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovered Journal   Recovered Journal I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 7:49 am

Quote :
2nd year, 13th week 7th day
5 hours GSTU prior to sunrise, Naboo Time
I have, with much anguish, returned to the 30th floor today.
My investigation into my camp proved that it had been left mostly alone since my absence from it. It appears that whoever had used my body in lieu of the experiments documented in the book remained on the 30th floor for the entirety of the experimentation process.
I have discovered an object the causes both wonder and fear in me.
Fear may be a misused word, more useful would be, it forbids me.
Forbids my touch, and yet the wonderment of its possibilities pulls me further toward it.
I have discerned a positive ID on the object but it appears to be a gemstone of some type that is wholly unidentifiable by my minimal knowledge. The references in the book to a crystalline form tend to direct my thoughts that maybe this is the crystal that the experiment was trying to create.
It is an amazing object to behold, it’s was but a glowing green when noticed the glow reflecting off of a nearby table as I arrived back on the 30th floor.
As I stepped over to investigate the glow changed to a deep blood red.
It seemed to be changing randomly until I touched it; the cold it produced burned my palm thoroughly like dry ice.
I dropped it and was wholly surprised when it stopped before hitting the ground and floated to the table’s top.
As it landed I felt a drain on my mind, as though I had been concentrating.
I could not recall focusing my thoughts at all so it puzzled me slightly.
I have left the crystal alone for many hours and it had returned to a green glowing color, but as I approached it the red returned quickly and remains even now.
I have many tests to perform on this stone that could tell me many things, but something in my mind wills me against such action.
I now plan to bag the crystal in my pack and leave it until I can release myself from this overlarge prison of a tower.
I remain here, on the 30th floor, today to investigate further, but I believe most of my answers I seek shall be contained within that stone that remains so mysterious.

Quote :
2nd year, 37th week 1st day
12 hours GSTU after sunrise, Naboo Time, in the hemisphere quarter of Theed
Six long months have passed since I have felt able to write a journal entry.
My energies have been directed so fiercely in other directions of late that I nearly lost all focus on reality.
My last days in that evil engrossed structure lasted for four months.
There is little to tell of my experiences there, save experiments, surveys, and other research based endeavors.
The results are as yet incomplete, but much information has been theorized on from what evidence I had gathered during my stay.
During the days following my final entry I made use of a small permasteel container to store the mysterious crystal within.
I then put the crystal into my pack and tried focusing on evidence gathering.
In the course of one day the crystal made known it’s wants very emphatically.
I went to retrieve a measuring device for some study work and found that my pack had been half frozen and half incinerated.
The ashes of the incinerated side lay in a pile with what appeared to be some slightly recognizable melted components.
The other side sat solidly frozen, and when I touched it the remainder shattered like fragile Vor constructed glass.
In my search through with the remains I discovered my journal in icy pieces.
All my tools, and verily everything else in the bag, were deformed in one way or another, save the crystal.
The container that had surrounded it was half ashen, and half frozen, the crystal itself unscathed.
At which time I chose to lay it upon the lab table and leave it till further time allowed for investigation into it alone.
As if by thought the stone lifted into the air and settled upon the table exactly where I had intended to lay it.
The feeling of a drain occurred just as before, without my will any Force control. I chose to continue my research on the other areas of the 30th floor.
My research gained much on the age of the tower, I now guess it at more than 10,000 years in age, but little else was discovered.
This research alone took three months to complete soundly, how such a massive structure was all completed without any variation in the years is yet beyond my grasp to understand.
The experiments left much residue, but without tools I could not determine anything about it. At this point I chose to focus on exiting the tower in order to gain more equipment.
I could not gain any more hope in removing the stones from my path once I arrived on the 1st floor again. After many days of attempts at moving them I returned to the 30th floor and laid down in pure exhaustion to weep.
Just as the tears had begun to fall I noticed that he crystal had, for the first time, turned a pale yellow.
I felt sadness overwhelm me and gave in to cry for over and hour.
As I regained my self-control I noticed the color of the crystal waver and begin to change to a blue hue. Resolve deepened in my soul as I watched the blue color come full bright.
I stood and walked to the table and grasped the crystal with my bare hand.
Less than a quarter second took for the color to go blood red, the pain radiated in my hand as the cold tried to force my release.
I gripped tighter trying to force all feeling out of my hand, and was marginally successful. The crystal punished me for over three hours, and finally began to waver and change color rapidly. Every color in the spectrum was represented in its apparent panic.
My self-control wavered as well and my mood seemed to alter with each change.
My vision blurred severely and I knew nothing more until the following morning when I awoke still gripping the crystal.
It had returned to a bright green, and no longer tried to freeze my hand.
As I stared at my prize I tossed it from hand to hand examining it.
My other hand had frostbite burns of incredible proportions.
The pain still radiated when I flexed the badly damaged skin.
My thoughts strayed from the crystal to some healing techniques my master had taught me so long ago and as I watched the burns healed in seconds.
It amazed me so that I dropped the crystal, it did not stop this time but bounced on the hard stone floor and stopped a few feet away.
I found that there was no damage to the stone, and picked it up once more.
In the center it turned a light reddish tint that quickly vanished.
I have yet to determine all the possibilities contained within these occurrences, but my theories are as close to complete, as they will become for now.
What I have theorized is that somehow the former angry presence took control of my body utilizing my own Force abilities, and my inability to control them soundly, to control my body.
After it had gained what it determined was complete control, it began the experiments.
The experiments failed more often than not, and when I have a few memories of seeing flashes of what went on I now believe that each of the experiments weakened him so that he nearly lost his hold over me.
The experiment seemed to involve absorbing his very angry essence in the Force into a glass container and crystallizing it.
After he was successful he lost control of my body, and simply used my weak control over the Force coupled with what was apparently his own personal knowledge of its ways to remove the crystal from the mold and then pulled all his awareness into the stone to cement his hold in that form.
When I tried to mess with the crystal, or do anything to it that he did not wish me to do, the result was bad.
The frozen-melted pack, and my damaged hand were both examples. When I fought against the damage being done to my hand I regained complete control of my Force abilities from his influence.
He apparently tired, and lost his ability to cause damage to anything, including myself.
I have found that the damage to my hand returns in exact proportions to what it was that morning if my resolve wavers at all.
I was able to leave the tower after that, due to the fact that his influence did not reinforce the placement of the broken stones against my will any longer.
It was a simple matter of utilizing the pry bar to move the stones and once again I was outside. The freedom tasted wondrous.
It seems that his intentions were to keep me trapped in the tower until he could completely control my feelings and actions through manipulations of the crystal, as he began to attempt to synchronize his feelings with mine to better exert control over me, then my resolve became powerful enough that it backfired on him. I seem to control his feelings now, instead of him mine.
I can’t express in words the relief it has given my to have this freedom, nor the grief I feel over being in control of another living beings doings against it’s will.
After I left the tower I returned to the village of with Tarbo’s.
I brought with me the remains of my journal, and the crystal.
The crystal is now contained in a frame on a large chain constructed of chips of transparisteel, chained together with swivels of Gungan bone.
The chain was in the supply store I visited in my return to the small town.
It was constructed and lost by a passerby who dressed in dark flowing robes, and dealt in stones and crystals.
He seemed to be a very evil person, and stated that he had gathered the bone pieces from Gungans that he had killed for annoying him.
I purchased it because it seemed to fit with the crystals persona.
After I had purchased some supplies I was preparing to leave when a large group of Stormtroopers arrived in the village showing pictures of my face around.
I quickly disguised myself with a towel wrapped around my face and hid in one of the automated cargo haulers that was stuffed with produce to be shipped from the town.
To my surprise it lifted off almost immediately and I was hijacked into orbit.
I quickly made my way to the robotic pilots chamber and stopped it from moving further.
I have remained in orbit since that time, and have yet to decide what my next course of action will be.
I took the past weeks to reconstruct my journal using computerized scanners, and rewrote the entirety.
After examining my former writing I felt the need to enter this chapter for the purpose of allowing my mind time to decide my next course of action.
I’m sure someone had detected this hauler, and now I must decide whether to follow it to its destination, or force it to land in an outlier town and catch a transport to some other location.
I know now that I will not return to that tower until I am sure of myself again.
It could be years, and it may only be days, only the future will tell.
I leave off here to rest and decide my next action.

Back to top Go down
Darka

Darka

Ingame Characters

Recovered Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovered Journal   Recovered Journal I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 7:49 am

Quote :
2nd year, 37th week 4th day
15 hours GSTU after sunrise, Naboo Time, in the hemisphere quarter of Theed
My thoughts have been a scramble the past days. I have decided to follow this haler to whatever destination it happens to lead.
My reasoning was not fully complete until earlier this day when the droid, which has lain disconnected for weeks, made several urgent squeals for attention.
When I approached the cockpit I noticed the droid vibrating violently in its control socket.
With the socket rendered unusable by my rewiring the droid made all movements in vain.
I had very little training in droid wiring before my training as a Jedi began, but I did learn to tell an ingoing wire for an outgoing.
The out going were cleaved with a small vibroshiv in less than a second.
Yet the droids problem seemed to be concerned with a received signal, not a problem sending one.
I discovered, after much work on the droid, that it had received a subspace query from its destination requesting reasons for failure to arrive in the allotted time.
I thought my situation through, and chose to follow the ship in order to give apology for the tardiness, in hopes of repairing the mistrust possibly existing toward the villagers below, from the recipients; and in hopes of beginning repairs on my own conscience.
I have consigned myself to whatever exists at the end of this journey; I can only hope that it will pleasant.
I have doubts that I will be able to repair trust in the recipients for those who work so hard below, but I can only do, I am Jedi.
I leave off here as I feel the ship, with its restored data cables, begin its leap into hyperspace.
I hope the Force will guide me true.

Quote :
2nd year, 38th week 2nd day
0 hours, 0 minutes, 05 seconds GSTU after sunrise.
The planetary time is strange here due to the massive volcanic activity.
The planet is Lok.
Strangely enough I never knew that the farmers sent food to Lok when I worked there before.
It makes sense now that I’m here.
You couldn’t grow moss on this planet at its farthest point from lava.
The people here are mostly miner types.
There is unfortunately a very heavy Imperial presence.
The presence is due mainly to Imperial mining operations.
Since the rumored destruction of the massive Imperial space station, supposedly destroyed by Rebel upstarts, Imperial demands for ore has been outrageous.
I have heard more truth filled stories, but anyone caught repeating them are immediately taken into custody for interrogation.
My current housing is in an abandoned mine shaft.
It has been many years since it has been used, but many of the glowpanels are still functioning well enough to allow me decent visibility, not that there is much to see. Burned rock dominate the landscape, whether above or below ground.
Heat is the main export of this planet, although you will not find it listed on any brochure.
The heat rises constantly, my hauler nearly crash landed due to massive bursts of updrafts, had the repulsors not worked so well, I would surely be dead now.
Imperial Stormtroopers were called the instant I stepped off the hauler, but were less than interested in the miner’s complaints of a freeloader.
As far as the Imperials are concerned a massive eruption should be used to burn all non-Imperial life from this rock to allow more mining for the military.
Any competition with Imperials is usually deadly, allowing such as these miners to compete with Imperial mining procedures may as well be sacrilege.
I have noticed that many people here are in fear of something, I have little clue as to what, but definitely in fear of something.
As for now I am trying to find some easily unnoticed way of leaving this place, if the Force has had a reason for bringing me here it had yet to show it.
I have a deep feeling that it will reveal itself in the transport off this rock called Lok.
I will be unable to write much for a while because of the damage my Journal can sustain from exposure to this heat.
I will make a new entry after I have discovered some way to leave here, until then I shall search for a reason to be here now.
Back to top Go down
Darka

Darka

Ingame Characters

Recovered Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovered Journal   Recovered Journal I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 7:50 am

Quote :
2nd year, 39th week 1st day
15 hours GSTU after sunrise.
Almost a week has come and gone as I have tried to become more ingrained with the local populace.
My disguise consists of a good amount of sooty grime smeared generously over my face and arms. Along with that I wear my tattered flight suit, and a ragged cloak to help shield my face.
Most locals wear something similar; on this planet fashion is far from the most important consideration.
Stormtroopers in this area are a mean breed; daily some local is assaulted for some imaginary crime or other.
I was nearly involved in a brawl this morning when a group of three troopers entered the local cantina looking around for a stowaway that they claim tried to hijack a produce transport.
I assume they were using the report made on me for an excuse to roust the locals.
When one of the troopers got a little too aggressive in searching a Trandoshan miner, he summarily lost an entire arm.
The blood was rather grotesque, but barely noticeable among the filthy locals.
The giant lizard attempted to attack the other troopers, but was taken down by multiple laser blasts, which resulted in mortal wounding.
The wounded trooper died of shock before medical assistance could arrive.
The remaining troopers walked through the bar showing an absolute lack of training by striking many customers in the face, and nearly killing one man who stood to stop them.
I stood from my seat in my local disguise and stepped toward the troopers to stop them when a large heavily gloved hand landed upon my shoulder.
I turned to find myself face to visor with an Elite Stormtrooper Captain.
He simply ordered me to sit, and stepped over to the offending troopers.
They quickly came to attention, and were charged with misconduct, and sent to the stockade.
The Captain stopped on his way out and told me to watch who I picked a fight with around the area, and then simply left.
I quickly made my way back to my cavern, which I will soon have to abandon, and began packing my belongings.
The local area’s weather is decidedly dangerous, mostly consisting of an acidic rain, mixed with massive amounts of soot.
The moisture is collecting in my cavern, making it difficult to exist safely.
Although the acid in the rain is far from deadly, it is still lightly corrosive if given time, already my bag has multiple holes in it.
I was approached after I left my cavern, to seek better accommodations, and given a message disk. I read the disk after the deliverer had gone, and found it simply stated: Meet at cantina, 0400 tomorrow.
I am planning to make the appointment, but I am cautious of who I will meet.
I will meditate on the Force tonight in hopes of finding some guidance; I leave off here to continue my search for a temporary dwelling.

Quote :
2nd year, 39th week 2nd day
13 hours GSTU after sunrise
My teachers told me long ago when I was in school to wait before I write.
It is supposed to give one time to collect thoughts in case the occurrence was too intense to permit rational thought immediately afterward.
In this case, it is now three hours since I met the mystery person; it has proved to be all too true.
I went to the cantina to meet at four in the evening by local time, and was little surprised to find no one there.
After a time I decided to leave, and was stopped by a large powerful hand on my shoulder.
Inside of a second I had spun around and grabbed the individual’s arm and twisted it behind his own back.
The man never groaned, but kicked at me with his leg.
I stopped this by bringing the man down on his knee, with my foot wedged tightly in the bend of his knee he could neither rise from his position, nor fight back.
After ensuring myself that he would fight no more I began to question him, he admitted to being the sender of the message, and repeated over and over that he meant me no harm, and was seeking help, not a confrontation.
Finally I removed a small hold out blaster and trained it on him as I released him.
Once I could see his face I noticed that it was chiseled like stone, and muscled tighter than any I had ever seen before.
He began to explain that he wanted to find refuge with a group based out of Corellia, and that he wished to make transport there.
He had hoped that I might assist him, due to the fact that I had made multiple inquiries about transport to some other place.
I was truly sad to see his face when I informed him that I had not found any suitable transport. He gave me an Imperial Credit voucher for one hundred thousand and asked that I include him in my trip.
Afterwards he gave me a place to leave messages for him, and left.
Halfway out of the alley behind the cantina, he stopped and began picking up some items that were indistinguishable in the distance, and left. Minutes passed as I made notes on the meeting, and then with the suddenness of and explosion a troop of Stormie’s came in and took me into custody.
I was dragged out into the street and searched rather violently. When nothing was found, except my hold out blaster, one of the troopers called in something on his radio.
A sleek looking Speederbike came up quickly with the Stormtrooper Captain on it, he spoke with the other troopers, and then said out loud, “No, he’s not worth the bother of the paperwork, just keep the blaster and send him on his way."
I have yet to discern if this Captain is an easygoing type, or if he had some other underlying reasons for his actions.
I returned to my cavern, and waited to gather my thoughts.
I did find a note waiting for me with a note about a ship leaving the planet inside of three day willing to take on passengers.
I intend to contact the owner of the transport, and find what arrangements can be made.
It is my firm hope to get off this rock, and if I can help the other gentleman in the process them I am a Jedi, and helping people is my duty anyway.

Back to top Go down
Darka

Darka

Ingame Characters

Recovered Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovered Journal   Recovered Journal I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 7:50 am

Quote :
2nd year, 40th week 2nd day
6 hours GSTU after sunrise.
The past week was very eventful for the town.
A circus of imperial funding visited giving the overworked miners some entertainment on this dismal stone of a planet.
All week the performers have been making spectacles around the town during the day, and then having an all-inclusive show in the evening.
All Imperial paid miners attend the show for free but other miners, and citizens of the town, are required to pay a small fee each night.
Most townspeople attend each showing due to the fact that each show is completely different, save for a few of the stars the perform variations on their acts.
Thus far it has pumped new life-blood into the locals, and miners alike.
The local Imperial mining locale has more than doubled its output since the first show.
I guess it’s true that happy workers are productive workers.
Who would ever have thought that the Emperor actually cared for some of his citizens that aren’t Imperial courtiers?
Four days ago I approached the man that had answered my request for transport, but he could only take one passenger.
Due to my obligation to the man from the alley, I had to decline the transport for myself.
The ships captain was sympathetic to my ways, and suggested that a friend would arrive here soon and could possibly take us on, but would require a hefty bribe, and a fee for the transport as well.
I mentioned that I had a large sum, and hinted towards seventy-five thousand.
The captain simply smiled and said he would contact the friend for me.
I waited all this week for some kind of contact, and finally received it yesterday.
I planned a meet near the cantina and was put out to find a performer doing an act with target pistols at the spot where I had mentioned to meet.
A medium sized crowd had gathered round to see his art.
The man was using low intensity ‘light only’ beams to strike random people in the crowd that challenged him.
Each person would attempt to evade being targeted, and all failed.
Regardless of speed, or agility on the part of the target the marksman made a strike on every person.
I watched for a while until he spoke out and ask if I would like to try my luck.
I waved a hand and politely declined. He persisted asking if I was afraid, and many of the locals began to stare.
Unable to afford such attention I took up his challenge.
He gave me a few moments to stretch out, and prepare, he also gave me a chest protector, in case the pistol misfired.
As I prepared to evade him I began summoning the Force, and focused on energizing my legs.
When he fired I leapt straight up and flipped to a landing ten meters away.
He was momentarily stunned and stared at me.
I summoned the Force again and took off at a run.
Having rarely practiced any Force usage aside from jumping I feared trying to utilize it to speed myself up, but tried it anyway.
I still do not know if it was ego, or something else that drove me on but soon I was moving near double my normal speed.
Although not any kind of feat for a human to move with that speed it was enough to cause him to miss several times.
Finally I began to tire and nearly slipped.
As the Force receded its influence I truly felt the drain on my muscles.
I stopped and began walking back toward the curb, and was summarily targeted by the marksman.
The people laughed when he fired, because they knew it was not skill, but egotism instead. After the people left he approached me and identified himself as the man I was looking to book passage with.
He explained that the use of his marksman act was to prevent locals from being suspicious.
He had deduced that I was his contact when I first arrived and became standoffish.
So to make it seem less like a meet he goaded me into playing along.
Many times he asked how I managed to cause him to miss so long, and I simply told him to ‘brush up’.
We set a meet for the end of next week when the circus is due to leave.
I am to contact the other man, and inform him of the situation.
The bribe will cost sixty-five thousand credits, Imperial only, and passage will be fifteen thousand a piece.
With five thousand credits to spare from the money I was given it will be just enough to get us to Corellia, which happens to be their next stop.
The Corellian Shipyards, for entertainment and repairs.
I will update further when I am leaving this forsaken planet.

Quote :
2nd year, 41st week, 3rd day
16 hours GSTU after sunrise
I am now standing in an open field of ash just outside of town.
The ground area is a mottled gray-black color almost uniformly all around this area.
It is depressing to view such a lack of life anywhere, but on such a desolate planet, it is all the worse.
I await the take-off of the circus convoy.
I have been given a birth on a small freighter being piloted by the Marksman.
Apparently the ship is his personal vessel, and he joins, and leaves the circus of his own free will.
His act is good enough that the master of the show allows him such freedom as this.
I have tried to learn more about the man, but he eludes questions better than he fires a blaster. As I sit here awaiting the inevitable departure of the circus the last of the roustabouts load their gear, and the showpieces as well.
All is practically in readiness, and yet the other passenger, my benefactor in this trip, has yet to arrive.
I must admit to a certain amount of nervousness about the situation, were Stormtroopers to arrive now and search all the denizens they would easily see that I did not arrive here with the circus, nor do I have the necessary transfer papers to leave.
One scan through the Imperial files would red flag the warrants that exist on me from Tralus. This would raise more questions than anyone could allow as a necessity.
I shall leave off now with much acid roiling in my stomach as I await the arrival of my ‘partner’.

18 hours GSTU after sunrise.
I must ask a simple question: Shall wonders never cease in this galaxy?
By the Force I would have never believed what has transpired in the past two hours.
Had this story been told to me I would have shouted to the mountains that it was fantasy, and folly.
Just after I finished with my earlier writing I was surprised to see a small troop of Imperial speeder bike jockeys ride up and ask for every passengers paperwork, and identification.
It seemed the very essence of irony after my earlier writings.
From the nearby rocks a squad of Stormies came trotting up with their E-11’s leveled at everyone.
Just as I thought there would be a fight another contingent of Stormtroopers arrived via a large hoversled.
At the helm of the sled was the Elite Stormtooper Captain who had cut me breaks twice since I had arrived here.
His Elite troopers quickly ensnared the other troopers, and everything came to a standstill. With three T-21 heavies mounted on the hover sled, and manned by Elite troopers, there was little chance of anyone putting up a fight.
Once everything was sorted out, no less than five high rank troopers from the original group were taken away in shackles and binders.
I noticed with a new bout of acidic stomach roiling, that the Marksman was talking rather animatedly with the Elite Captain, and his subordinates.
He handed them what was undoubtedly the credit chip I had given him for the passage of myself and my yet to arrive ‘partner’.
Moments passed as the sweat built upon my skin, many times the Captain and the Marksman pointed in my direction.
Finally to my dismay a subordinate came rushing over and ordered me to accompany him to see the Captain in that emotionless Stormtrooper tone.
I thought to resist, or at least make a run for it, but in the end I felt a great urging to just relax into the Force and feel my way through the situation.
As is usual the Force attended to no lies.
When I arrived in front of the Captain he spoke to me in a deeper, but just as emotionless tone as his subordinate.
He asked why I was attempting to leave the planet without proper authorization, and why I had attempted no escape once the Stormtroopers started arriving.
I looked into the unreadable lenses and answered truthfully as I could.
I told him that I felt it was necessary to explain myself to him mainly because of the breaks he had permitted me thus far.
He quickly asked if I expected any such breaks this time, and I simply replied that I had expected none before, and now was no different. He and the Marksman stepped off alone, and returned moments later.
The Captain dismissed the subordinate, and patted my shoulder.
He quickly explained that I was used as a pawn to draw out some soldiers under his command who were accepting hefty bribes to allow people to leave the planet without going through official Imperial channels, and paying official Imperial taxes, and would then hold them up at the departure time and milk more funds out of the payees, or arrest them for subversion of the law.
The five troopers I had seen hauled away in shackles and binders were the ringleaders, and it was hoped that with a bit of Imperial persuasion they would give up any of their cohorts for a lesser charge.
He told the Marksman that he was to be thanked, and would be handsomely rewarded, and told me that he would allow me five weeks to disappear before he reported having sighted me on Lok.
I almost walked away, but then I stopped and turned about to face the Elite Captain once more.
He stared at me with the unreadable expression that the skull-like helmet of a Stormtrooper conveys so well.
I asked, without preamble, about the location of my ‘partner’, and if he would be receiving his funds back after the investigation was over with.
The Captain looked me in the face and said, “I haven’t seen such determined lack of fear, or loyalty, since the Jedi still roamed the galaxy.”
I remained impassive, although I was shocked on the inside.
He then explained, what any person with a detective-mind would have determined long ago, that he was in fact the man who asked to leave with me, and that the finds were allocated from the petty cash of the local base, for the farce. Now as I look back I realize that my determined derision of Lok was what blocked my clarity of mind and did not allow me to see who the man really was the first time I met him.
The transition to hyperspace has just taken place in the Marksman’s freighter.
I leave off now to meditate.
If it is possible I intend to make a temporary return to my old home in the forest on Tralus. Although I know it is severely dangerous, I also feel I must go there and re-center myself before continuing my quest to become a Jedi.
My next entry shall be from our docking port in the Corellian Shipyards.
Back to top Go down
Darka

Darka

Ingame Characters

Recovered Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovered Journal   Recovered Journal I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 7:51 am

Quote :
2nd year, 45th week, 6th day
3 hours GSTU before sunrise.
According to my date listed on the Journal it has been four week and 3 days since my last entry. Much has occurred in this time, which I will briefly touch on now, a more full account to be added after I make it to Tralus and my old home. In so far as the reason for the extensive time elapsed, during a re-orientation operation with the circus caravan, the Marksman received an urgent message from a secret contact urging him to make contact immediately.
In order to make contact, which he had every intention of doing, required him to remove the freighter from the convoy and move out of range of a nearby satellite which could delay the transmission.
Once he had made contact he informed me that he had a situation to deal with, and that I was welcome to leave, or come along.
If I chose to come along, he informed that my chances of survival were rather slim.
When I asked him about the nature of the mission he would not comment, only saying that I would learn more if I went along as a ‘trusted associate’ instead of a fare.
I agreed due to a tremor I felt in the Force when I told him I would need a few hours to decide. As usual the Force was set to decide for me, it seemed that it was no accident that I ended up attached to this man as a fellow traveler and later friend.
I will stop here and leave it to say that I did accompany the Marksman, and became a very close friend in our time together.
For now I must say that the ground-based shipyard on Corellia was less of an impressive area than I expected from it.
Accordingly since Corellia boasts such a massive orbital shipyard for military and civilian work both, then a ground based one is nearly unnecessary for anything except the local farmers that bring malfunctioning machinery around to have it repaired.
The facilities are expansive in land area, yet meager in help since most workers are assigned to the orbital location.
The circus remained here on an extended engagement partly due to repairs it required but also to await the arrival of the Marksman.
Once we arrived here, his show brought all the crowds back, and has instituted at least another week stay.
I have made arrangements for public transport to Tralus for tomorrow.
I will miss the circus and its many treasures, but life goes forth, and an urging from the Force moves me on to other things.
For now I shall leave off with a simple phrase: Those who never believed in the first place often imagine the unimaginable.
I will add more once I arrive at my old home, and make sure it is safe.

Quote :
Concerning the operation with the Marksman before our arrival at Corellia, Part 1.
2nd year, 41st week, 6th day

3 hours GSTU before sunrise
We are adrift in orbit around Primus, a planetary system near to the Hoth system.
The prime planet is an uncivilized planet that supports much life, and is capable of supporting much more.
Surveyors named it as a prime candidate for colonization during the early years of the Republic, but a war-like race of creatures existing on the planet prevented such.
From what I could gather they are a little below the galactic standard to be qualified as a race to be brought up to modern standards.
It has occurred many times throughout galactic history where a new race is discovered, and is later given technology to allow them such amenities as a refresher, and droids service, as well as the ability to travel in space.
Although the people, known as Primuans, are by and far considered to be sentient they are not of a mind set to accept such changes as space travel since they worship the stars like many primitive races.
Our first ambassadors, all those centuries ago, were heralded as gods and goddesses.
It did not help that one of the ambassadors was a power hungry fool who wanted to rule the Primuans.
After he attempted to murder his colleagues in order to be fully endowed with all the Primuans loyalty, as well as the only starship in the system, he was arrested and removed to a prison on Coruscant.
Now Primus is a restricted planet, and is supposed to be completely left alone, regardless of galactic politics.
Apparently the Empire built a secret base under the crust of the planet, well hidden from the locals.
Here is our target; I have learned that this is a rescue mission from the Marksman.
Although I now know the Marksman’s true name I am sworn to secrecy until the day he dies, so he shall here forth be referred to as the Marksman. The Marksman allowed me the knowledge that a friend, and cohort, of his was captured by the Imperials agent-seeking program.
It is know by many names, but the code designation is: I.U.R.A.S.P. The Imperial Undercover Rebel Agent Seeking Program.
Most agents have learned to avoid running into IURASP agents, but still traps are laid to catch certain prey and often work.
The IURASP is under direct control of Imperial Intelligence Director Armand Isard and is rumored to have many large cruisers working directly for the group.
Apparently on a mission, for someone with reason to subvert the Empire, the Marksman’s friend was captured and imprisoned here for questioning and termination.
The reason for such an outlandish place to hide the prisoner is due to the fact that she is very well known on her home planet.
A star some might say, both socially and politically.
If her body turned up, with obvious signs of coercion and torture, the Empire could easily fact a planet-wide revolt.
As for now we await contact with more team members to coordinate the operation. I will leave off here to allow for rest time before the operation begins.

Back to top Go down
Darka

Darka

Ingame Characters

Recovered Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovered Journal   Recovered Journal I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 7:51 am

The Journal ends there, nothing further was found, what happened to Prec Traecneis unknown, and how this Journal came in to my possession is nothing more then the way of the Force

Back to top Go down
Darka

Darka

Ingame Characters

Recovered Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovered Journal   Recovered Journal I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 7:52 am

This is not my work but something i remember well from SWG pre Launch
Back in the day when we were still unsure what the profession would be like and how it will take shape in the game one man posted this

Journal of a Jedi

FalconStang is the Author

Thought id share something which really helped bring the game alive for me with people like this to play along side.
Its a big read and could have copied a link to it but i think its worth it Smile
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

Recovered Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovered Journal   Recovered Journal I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 10:51 am

Thats awesome Darka!

Brings me back to the excitement of the early SWG days!! /hi5

Sponsored content

Recovered Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovered Journal   Recovered Journal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recovered Journal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The R.I.G. :: The Cantina-
Jump to:  
This site is in not endorsed by or affiliated with LucasArts, BioWare, or Electronic Arts.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd.
and/or its affiliates. © 2008-2010 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd.
You may not copy any images, videos or sound clips found on this site or „deep link‟ to any image, video or sound clip directly.Game content and materials copyright LICENSOR. All Rights Reserved.
Create a forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com