The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

M.I.A. sorry

Go down 
+2
Velaxi
Ty-Odi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ty-Odi
Dark Lord of Spam
Ty-Odi

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Ty-Odi
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: To Be Confirmed.....

M.I.A. sorry Empty
PostSubject: M.I.A. sorry   M.I.A. sorry I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:17 pm

Hi guys,

Sorry I have been a tad bit M.I.A. the last few days, been utterly bed ridden with some nasty ass stomach virus, still feeling utterly shocking at the moment, and have been signed off work for a further week by my doctor, so just wanted to let you know, in case anyone was wondering where I have been hiding. Smile

Hope everyone is ok, and will try and be on a bit more, just sleepy all the time and not left bed much the past few days.

Take care all

Ty-Odi
Back to top Go down
https://respectingaming.forumotion.co.uk
Velaxi
Just Married
Velaxi

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Velaxi
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: Platinum

M.I.A. sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. sorry   M.I.A. sorry I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:24 pm

Ty, I'd say "get well soon" but you're building up a TON of double-xp atm... M.I.A. sorry 895574
Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Gloriana
Class: Smuggler
Guild: Maybe Serenity

M.I.A. sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. sorry   M.I.A. sorry I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:35 pm

I'm not going to hug you. I got a ass stomach virus myself last week and I have no intention of getting another one so soon.

Take care Ty.

Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Smuggler
Guild:

M.I.A. sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. sorry   M.I.A. sorry I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:58 pm

Get well!

Been sick for a week now as well...
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

M.I.A. sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. sorry   M.I.A. sorry I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 11:18 pm

Get well soon Brit'!! Hehe
Back to top Go down
JedinWaiting

JedinWaiting

M.I.A. sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. sorry   M.I.A. sorry I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 7:11 am

Ewww. Sorry to hear that man. Hope you feel better. It is the season that the stomach bugs tend to go around pretty easily...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

M.I.A. sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. sorry   M.I.A. sorry I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

M.I.A. sorry
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The R.I.G. :: Off Topic-
Jump to:  
This site is in not endorsed by or affiliated with LucasArts, BioWare, or Electronic Arts.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd.
and/or its affiliates. © 2008-2010 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd.
You may not copy any images, videos or sound clips found on this site or „deep link‟ to any image, video or sound clip directly.Game content and materials copyright LICENSOR. All Rights Reserved.
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com