The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FNC - 17th December 7pm EST

Go down 
+3
Arzon
JedinWaiting
Darka
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Darka

Darka

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Modos
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: Force Academy

FNC - 17th December 7pm EST Empty
PostSubject: FNC - 17th December 7pm EST   FNC - 17th December 7pm EST I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:33 am

Where? - Site Chat room ( located at the bottom of the forums homepage)
Proudly Brought to You by
Yoda Soda "Good, it Tastes!"
FNC - 17th December 7pm EST ScreenShot0026

This Weeks Topic
Star Wars Games- The Past, the present, and the future!

Any issues please contact me Darka@force-academy.com!

Back to top Go down
JedinWaiting

JedinWaiting

PostSubject: Re: FNC - 17th December 7pm EST   FNC - 17th December 7pm EST I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 7:05 am

I feel like a fricken idiot. Just how long was that chat there at the bottom of the forum with me NOT noticing it.

/sigh.

Anyway I think I'll be here for this one! Looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
Darka

Darka

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: FNC - 17th December 7pm EST   FNC - 17th December 7pm EST I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 7:07 am

Drink some Yoda Soda and forget all about it DarkaHatOAwesome
Back to top Go down
Arzon

Arzon

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Arzon
Class: Sith Warrior
Guild: Reign

PostSubject: Re: FNC - 17th December 7pm EST   FNC - 17th December 7pm EST I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:57 pm

Meh, that Yoda soda makes my pee green... it's kinda startling. Anyways, I will do my best to be there for this one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.reignguild.net
JedinWaiting

JedinWaiting

PostSubject: Re: FNC - 17th December 7pm EST   FNC - 17th December 7pm EST I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:06 am

Shit I'm sorry Darka. I missed it. Me and some buddies have been preparing food for our Christmas get together tomorrow and I forgot all about logging in for the chat man. >.<

I think I'm just going to start logging in every time I'm browsing the forums. : P
Back to top Go down
Darka

Darka

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: FNC - 17th December 7pm EST   FNC - 17th December 7pm EST I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:20 am

Ahh no real issue
Not really much interest in the idea as a whole anyways, I am considering giving it another go in the new year some time and then look at the future dependent on interest levels
Disclaimer : I am aware it sounds like an QQ rant, but in all honesty if no interest there is no interest nothing I am upset, angry or frustrated over i assure you all Smile
Back to top Go down
JedinWaiting

JedinWaiting

PostSubject: Re: FNC - 17th December 7pm EST   FNC - 17th December 7pm EST I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:33 am

Actually I really did think it was a great idea...but you know how it is. Sometimes it's hard to gather everyone together all at once...especially across different timezones.

I've had similar luck with the RIG Vent thing. I had a ton of people saying they were excited to have vent and such and I'll be logged into vent 4 -6 hours at a time while playing LoTR or other games and never see anyone hop on other than two of my real life friends who are also RIG members.

See ....we can share the QQ together!

lol

But seriously man. I apologize. I'll do my best to make your next event. And I'll probably be logging in on the site like...all the time. Just because...it would be nice to be able to live chat with peeps.
Back to top Go down
Darka

Darka

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: FNC - 17th December 7pm EST   FNC - 17th December 7pm EST I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 8:20 am

No need to apologize
Life Happens

Speaking of Vent need to get one sorted for the guild next year Smile
WE used to have one but no one used it so i need to look into getting it sorted
Back to top Go down
Godric_Barbarosa

Godric_Barbarosa

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild: Looking for

PostSubject: Re: FNC - 17th December 7pm EST   FNC - 17th December 7pm EST I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 1:09 pm

Sorry I had to bail early because of the wife aggro. It won't happen once the game is launched because she will be playing the game. However, she doesn't see the point in investing so much time in a community so long before launch. This despite the fact that not being able to find a good community is one of the reasons why we left WoW all those years ago and DDO more recently.
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Smuggler
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: FNC - 17th December 7pm EST   FNC - 17th December 7pm EST I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 7:01 pm

Sorry, I couldn't make it this time. :-(

I do think it is a great project however and you should not give up on it completely. It has been a lot quieter lately altogether, so I think it's not a lack of interest in this or any other ongoing projects.

Don't know what the reason for the low activity is, maybe it's just a lot of small things coming together, but it's not a reason to be discouraged, as it will pick up again nearing launch (probably sooner).
Back to top Go down
Aldemarran

Aldemarran

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Agent Redacted
Class: Imperial Agent
Guild: Redacted

PostSubject: Re: FNC - 17th December 7pm EST   FNC - 17th December 7pm EST I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:16 pm

Grome wrote:
...It has been a lot quieter lately altogether, so I think it's not a lack of interest in this or any other ongoing projects.

Don't know what the reason for the low activity is, maybe it's just a lot of small things coming together, but it's not a reason to be discouraged, as it will pick up again nearing launch (probably sooner).

Christmas season involves a lot of traveling and parties and general AFKishnes Smile This is why I haven't been as active on the other thread myself.
Back to top Go down
JedinWaiting

JedinWaiting

PostSubject: Re: FNC - 17th December 7pm EST   FNC - 17th December 7pm EST I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:26 am

Christmas season involves a lot of traveling and parties and general AFKishnes Smile This is why I haven't been as active on the other thread myself.[/quote]

Yea I think this pretty much speaks for almost everything. Even I haven't been spending as much time reading the forums so I guess we're all guilty a bit lol.
Back to top Go down
Mongo

Mongo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Mongo
Class: Sith Warrior
Guild: Crazies

PostSubject: Re: FNC - 17th December 7pm EST   FNC - 17th December 7pm EST I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:37 am

i showed up, but i just caught the tail end of it, worked until 9 am and didnt wake up till 5pm my time FNC - 17th December 7pm EST 45250
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FNC - 17th December 7pm EST   FNC - 17th December 7pm EST I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FNC - 17th December 7pm EST
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The R.I.G. :: The OSC - Events and Suggestions-
Jump to:  
This site is in not endorsed by or affiliated with LucasArts, BioWare, or Electronic Arts.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd.
and/or its affiliates. © 2008-2010 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd.
You may not copy any images, videos or sound clips found on this site or „deep link‟ to any image, video or sound clip directly.Game content and materials copyright LICENSOR. All Rights Reserved.
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com