The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey this isn't Ultima Online anymore now com on ;]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SVTCarnage

SVTCarnage

Hey this isn't Ultima Online anymore now com on ;] Empty
PostSubject: Hey this isn't Ultima Online anymore now com on ;]   Hey this isn't Ultima Online anymore now com on ;] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 4:37 am

Finally got around to registering and making a post, I saw the thread about this community project what have you awhile back on the SWTOR forum. I decided right after seeing the title of the thread that I was going to bring my myself and my friends to whatever server this community picks as long as it is a PvP based server. I have every intention of PvPing as much as possible in SWTOR, especially at max level and I know for a fact this will be the only MMO I have ever played that I completey care about the story & will enjoy every level tell max (for the most part I hope).

I have never stuck with a MMO like I did with Ultima Online & SWG (pre patch) and its because I have never played a MMO that had a community like those games had. While I want to see this thing take off and make a impact on at least one server, I at least have found a for sure server that I will start my character on (which ever one The R.I.G. chooses). I am hoping there will only be one server type in SWTOR, planets like Tatooine were confirmed a PvP planet, so I am thinking there will only be one server type. I am all or nothing with the first character I start in swtor, I do have somewhat of a life and I am not the rerolling type, while I will be dumping ridiculous amounts of hours into swtor I do plan on all those hours going into one character as my over all goal is to PvP.

Anyway hello to everyone and glad to be here, for the record I am only playing Sith so I hope the majority of everyone here is too Twisted Evil . Oh and im 26 years old

Back to top Go down
HDubNZ

HDubNZ

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kaya Jun
Class:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Hey this isn't Ultima Online anymore now com on ;]   Hey this isn't Ultima Online anymore now com on ;] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 10:59 am

Welcome to you!
Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Gloriana
Class: Smuggler
Guild: Maybe Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Hey this isn't Ultima Online anymore now com on ;]   Hey this isn't Ultima Online anymore now com on ;] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 12:29 pm

Hello SVTCarnage,

There is already quite a few PvP guilds that support R.I.G. and lots of players who want to PvP. Although, server choices really depends on what BioWare/EA will decide in term of "segregation".

Look around, take a sit and have a cookie.
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Smuggler
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Hey this isn't Ultima Online anymore now com on ;]   Hey this isn't Ultima Online anymore now com on ;] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 12:44 pm

Hi SVT, welcome to the bunch!
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

PostSubject: Re: Hey this isn't Ultima Online anymore now com on ;]   Hey this isn't Ultima Online anymore now com on ;] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:36 pm

Hey Carnage!! Welcome to RiG! /hi5

I too miss the old days in SWG (circa 03-early 05)

Hope you enjoy the forum, lots of great people! (and Coldhart)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey this isn't Ultima Online anymore now com on ;]   Hey this isn't Ultima Online anymore now com on ;] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey this isn't Ultima Online anymore now com on ;]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The R.I.G. :: Hello & Welcome :) :: Members Area - A Chance to say hi, and introduce yourselves-
Jump to:  
This site is in not endorsed by or affiliated with LucasArts, BioWare, or Electronic Arts.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd.
and/or its affiliates. © 2008-2010 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd.
You may not copy any images, videos or sound clips found on this site or „deep link‟ to any image, video or sound clip directly.Game content and materials copyright LICENSOR. All Rights Reserved.
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com