Respect In Gaming

HomeRegisterLog in

Hi everyone!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vhayl Una

Vhayl Una

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:12 pm

Thank you Ty-Odi for your great thread over at the TOR website that led me here.

*Vhayl Una bows to master Ty-Odi, one hand holding her hat so it doesn't fall off

This looks like a fantastic community and I look forward to getting to know you all better. I'm still in the process of fleshing out my little Vhayl Una creation (*Vhayl pinches her tummy, "I am kind of thin Master") and have some conversations going with some people who were kind enough to give me guild invites over on the TOR boards.

Just so that there is no confusion I am a guy playing a girl character. At 40 I've gamed for decades starting with pen and paper when I was 9 years old and played every character conceived but I thought I would try a young woman struggling to be a Jedi. I plan on watching her grow and mature over the next few years but we will see what life and the fine folks over at Bioware throw at us. At first I had not planned on role playing at all, I haven't done it for over 15 years. During that time it was work, computer games, and personal drama. I'm getting back into it though because it just, well, feels like me. If you think me a bit wonky with my interactions with Vhayl in my posts I can understand that but honestly I haven't had such fun in a long time so I don't care Smile

My goal with TOR and in general is to find like minded people to form friendships with, I have crawled up this last year from the personal struggles of the previous decade and am in a better place physically and mentally then I have been in a long time, I look forward to using my hobby (gaming) as a platform to have fun while still trying to better myself as a person through my character exploration.

I could go on and on but for a guy who says he hates typing I do seem to be contradicting myself.

More later then, need to go to work soon anyway, it was great to find this place and I look forward to exploring it more.

*Vhayl places a hand on her hat and walks away, you can’t help but wonder why she cut off the chin strap.
Back to top Go down
Velaxi
Just Married
Velaxi

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Velaxi
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: Platinum

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 6:14 pm

Welcome to the RiG!

I don't RP anymore myself - haven't since... AD&D :p -- but you'll find PLENTY of people here willing to get into it with you. There's a whole forum just for that (which I avoid zomg lol).
Back to top Go down
Redriot

Redriot

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Draven
Class: Sith Warrior
Guild: Reign

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 6:47 pm

Welcome to the forums! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aylin

Aylin

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Aylin Reeves
Guild: ARES

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 6:57 pm

Welcome Vhayl ! *grins and hands you the cookie jar* help yourself! Oh, and nice hat Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.aresproject.de
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Gloriana
Class: Smuggler
Guild: Maybe Serenity

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 7:12 pm

Welcome Vhayl Una.

Launa Starfall

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Launa Starfall
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: -

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 7:24 pm

Welcome Vhayl! Smile I am roleplayer myself so guess we will have many cool and interesting discussions in the future. Nice to meet you!

Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 8:09 pm

Hey Vhayl! Happy to welcome you!

When You Argue With Idiots
They Drag You Down To Their Level
And Beat You With Experience
Back to top Go down
SandsS

SandsS

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild: Odium

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm

Welcome, Vhayl! Although I don't roleplay, myself, I do believe we have an excellent sort of community here for anyone who enjoys it. I hope you find lots of good stories.
Back to top Go down
Darka

Darka

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Modos
Guild: Force Academy

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:09 pm

Good to see you made your here Smile
We have a good bunch of people here
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:01 am

Welcome Vhayl!!

Hope you enjoy the stimulation conversation...both with your Female Jerdi character, and us! hehe

I'm Schwen(do), one of the guild leaders of The Crazies. RiG is a great place to hang out, and chat with other people excited about the launch of,....(deep kettle drum solo...like on Spaceballs(tm))....SWTOR!! (or Mega-Maid...your pic)

*Goes to the "RepublicJerdiOutfittersEmporium.com" and orders Vhayl an uber "Jerdi Consular Neato Hat Chinstrap $19.99" for Christmas*

Tis' tha season, eh'?

Vhayl Una

Vhayl Una

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:08 am

Awww thanks for the hellos everyone, and Darka!!!! OMG I see you everywhere. I swear it's hat karma!
Back to top Go down
Darka

Darka

Ingame Characters

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 3:12 am

Well the way I see it, I have always been community minded, and believe that good people make these games great, so a little effort on my part to help ensure a great experience for myself, my guild and those around us, it would be strange nopt to want to put a lil effort in Smile

Thats the way i see it
Back to top Go down
Darka

Darka

Ingame Characters

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 3:15 am

plus there is a DarkaHatOAwesome emote
Back to top Go down
Selven
The Old Bat
Selven

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Selven
Guild: Serenity

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 7:50 am

Darka wrote:
plus there is a DarkaHatOAwesome emote

His plan is working - soon his Hat'O'Darka will dominate the interwebz and the rest of the world .... wait, nevermind! Hi everyone! 588429

Welcome, Vhayl!

/gestures to one of the nearby pink couches

Make yourself at home. Smile

Hi everyone! Sig12
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The R.I.G. :: Hello & Welcome :) :: Members Area - A Chance to say hi, and introduce yourselves-
Jump to:  
This site is in not endorsed by or affiliated with LucasArts, BioWare, or Electronic Arts.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd.
and/or its affiliates. © 2008-2010 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd.
You may not copy any images, videos or sound clips found on this site or „deep link‟ to any image, video or sound clip directly.Game content and materials copyright LICENSOR. All Rights Reserved.
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com