Velaxi
Just Married
Velaxi

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Velaxi
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: Platinum

Heads up, AFK! Empty
PostSubject: Heads up, AFK!   Heads up, AFK! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 6:26 pm

So, most likely I won't be on the boards from tomorrow (23rd) until Jan. 4th, since we're going to the NewlyWife's family's for the holidays (just outside of Des Moines, Iowa).

First Christmas at the in-laws.... wish me luck! lol
Back to top Go down
Aylin

Aylin

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Aylin Reeves
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: ARES

Heads up, AFK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heads up, AFK!   Heads up, AFK! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 6:53 pm

Wish you a great time with the family (in and out of law Smile ), Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Back to top Go down
http://www.aresproject.de
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Smuggler
Guild:

Heads up, AFK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heads up, AFK!   Heads up, AFK! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 8:16 pm

Have a good time you two!

I'm gonna abuse this thread to say that I'm in Barcelona from Dec 26th till Jan 6th, so won't be here much as well! ;-)

When You Argue With Idiots
They Drag You Down To Their Level
And Beat You With Experience
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heads up, AFK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heads up, AFK!   Heads up, AFK! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heads up, AFK!
Page 1 of 1