Respect In Gaming

HomeRegisterLog in

RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Smuggler
Guild:

RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 10:34 pm

For the record, I currently think it would be a lot easier to have just one server to begin with (maybe timezone split though, I dunno).

When You Argue With Idiots
They Drag You Down To Their Level
And Beat You With Experience
Back to top Go down
Wetworks

Wetworks

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: Unsure-Republic

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 10:47 pm

The family and I would like to go with the RIG community more or less regardless.
Republic
PvP, RP, or PVE does not matter to much to me (could change when world PvP rulesets are released, not much of an RP'r, nothing against it either.)
Would prefer PST server, just so Iam not logging in when friends are logging out Crying or Very sad
Thanks for making the topic.
Wet
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:53 pm

Gotcha Wetworks Smile

Hereafter....first off, welcome! Hope you enjoy RiG! Can you plz clarify on your server preference? I got a mixed impression of which list you'd like to be added to. I'll hold off til' you repost, thx for elaborating Smile.

Also, you 2 can post your class type on the stickied RiG player class list above. Its a helpful way for the RiG to see just "who is who" thx again Wink

Eidetiker

Eidetiker

Ingame Characters
Character Name: ......
Class: Sith Warrior
Guild: RIG Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 3:54 pm

I don't like the idea of not able to attack opposite faction in MMO. Nevertheless i'll go anywhere this community goes. Respectable and reasonable gaming much more important. Just one thing i can't play on US servers. I live in GMT+2 Country. Best case senario in US servers with GMT -5, 7 hours time difference. People tend to play at evening 7:00 to 12:00 local time. 7:00 pm in New York means 2:00 am in Antalya. And that is just the logging in time. You can understand my worry, i really like to enjoy my game experience without sleeping on the keyboard Smile
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Guild: Serenity

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 12:27 am

Eidetiker wrote:
You can understand my worry, i really like to enjoy my game experience without sleeping on the keyboard Smile

But, don't all the cool kids play their keyboards with their faces? /slams face on desk, insta 10k dps.

I know what you mean, here's hoping the servers have high enough populations regardless of time zone so everyone has people to play with.
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 1:05 am

Gotcha Eide', all set.

Eidetiker

Eidetiker

Ingame Characters
Character Name: ......
Class: Sith Warrior
Guild: RIG Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:32 am

Kai-Sun wrote:
Eidetiker wrote:
You can understand my worry, i really like to enjoy my game experience without sleeping on the keyboard Smile

But, don't all the cool kids play their keyboards with their faces? /slams face on desk, insta 10k dps.

Well, if you need a good dpser, i can create one in US and the thing is when changing position while sleeping, i can even do 12k to 15k dps spikes Smile

PS; Rurouni Kenshin... Nice Smile
Back to top Go down
Aohh

Aohh

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Aohh Soleil Noir
Guild: N/A

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 3:12 pm

I'll go on a RP-PVE server and I'd be glad to join the RIG members who made the same choice there.
I won't be able to play on other servers:
PvP: I know I won't stand ganking
PvE; I won't stand the immersion breaking ala " WHO WATCHED THE SUPERBOWL YESTERDAY ??"
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:43 pm

Thx Aohh..gotcha!

Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 3:56 pm

Just posting here to get this one back up top...Need more input!

Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Guild: Serenity

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:53 pm

Schwendo wrote:
Need more input!

You asked for it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbkbU32X5dI
Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Gloriana
Guild: Maybe Serenity

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 7:43 pm

Laughing

Release week is going to be chaotic!

Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 9:03 pm

Alright, we've been a little busy with other things but I still see no need to wait longer to make decisions in regard to server types...

And for sure we don't really need to gather information anymore?

Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 7:45 am

Ya never know Grome Wink Gotta keep all options open...we do have time....um..lots of it..

Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 12:00 pm

I know it sucks that I repeat myself but not much is gonna change in regards to what is everyone's preference etc, the trend is not gonna change. I suppose it doesn't have to be set in stone at this very moment but I hardly expect anything that is not PvE to become our main server. What we should discuss however is how many "off-servers" we'd like to support - one RP and one PvP?

Back to top Go down
Ty-Odi
Dark Lord of Spam
Ty-Odi

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Ty-Odi
Guild: To Be Confirmed.....

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 12:24 pm

Well Grome, that would largely come down to numbers, but in all honesty I would be willing to support any and all people who wish to be a part of this.

The main bulk of us may opt for a PVE-RP for example. But why not support those who wish to play on a purely PVP or RP server?

As long as there are enough of them to require the support or to be able to build a community on those servers we can encompass them quite easily?

We could simply put together different Forum areas for different servers if need be?

Promoting events could be done on any given server as well?

RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)... - Page 5 Tyodisig1copygj8er6
Back to top Go down
https://respectingaming.forumotion.co.uk
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 12:31 pm

Yes, I'm not in favor of completely overlooking any other server type we might not go for mainly. That's not what I meant by "off-servers", maybe my choice of words was not the best.

I expect however that we have a "main" server, where the majority will end up. And one more RiG-server of each other major type to be represented. This is what we've been talking about so far, right? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 8:25 pm

This list is just tracking trends of all RiG members that post here. It's pretty obvious what the main server is shaping up to be. I just would like to get the opinion of all of us who care to post it, regardless of what we all decide as to server(s). Like I said, time is on our side...

Make sense Grome? Wink

Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:15 am

I agree that since we know that a spring release is highly unlikely we at least do not have to be in a big hurry.

Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 8:38 am

Yup, I wish it would come out in spring...but alas...

Coldstar

Coldstar

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 5:54 pm

Just chiming in:

I'd like to play on a PVE server, with preferences toward RP.

I won't join a PVP server, since I can't stand the ganksquad/lack of immersion in most.

So, top of the list is PVE/RP but would go straight up PVE with no problems.

Thanks for the thread!
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 7:46 pm

np Cold 2.0 Wink gotcha

phillipwenninger

phillipwenninger

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 1:50 pm

I usually pick PvE but I think im willing to do PvP with this community also so I guess ill be PvE/PvP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)... - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5