AuthorMessage
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Smuggler
Guild:

Force Academy: Defenders of Peace - Role Play Gaming Community Est 2006 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Force Academy: Defenders of Peace - Role Play Gaming Community Est 2006   Force Academy: Defenders of Peace - Role Play Gaming Community Est 2006 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 11:06 am

Congrats!

I assume he will be posting all the "non disclosed" information here too? :p

When You Argue With Idiots
They Drag You Down To Their Level
And Beat You With Experience
Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Gloriana
Guild: Maybe Serenity

Force Academy: Defenders of Peace - Role Play Gaming Community Est 2006 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Force Academy: Defenders of Peace - Role Play Gaming Community Est 2006   Force Academy: Defenders of Peace - Role Play Gaming Community Est 2006 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:40 pm

Darka wrote:
We finally got a member into Beta!
Gratz to him, and boo to any guildie who didnt tell us they got in!

Haha.

lol

I have the feel more information will be shared really soon, now that a bigger group of people where selected to play the game.

Darka

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Modos
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: Force Academy

PostSubject: Re: Force Academy: Defenders of Peace - Role Play Gaming Community Est 2006   Force Academy: Defenders of Peace - Role Play Gaming Community Est 2006 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:24 pm

Hard to say really, either way glad we got some insider knowledge Smile
Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Force Academy: Defenders of Peace - Role Play Gaming Community Est 2006   Force Academy: Defenders of Peace - Role Play Gaming Community Est 2006 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:43 pm

Darka wrote:
Hard to say really, either way glad we got some insider knowledge Smile

ssssssshut.

About 3 months ago there was a few videos leaked, but everything was about the starting areas, so no different than all the conventions and other public reveals.

I expect them to be able to see more things with a 4 weeks game testing periods.

Polemos

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Polemos Astro
Class: Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: Force Academy: Defenders of Peace - Role Play Gaming Community Est 2006   Force Academy: Defenders of Peace - Role Play Gaming Community Est 2006 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:31 pm

Simply stopping by to say hey and introduce myself. Polemos of FA/DoP. Darka has been getting on me to stop in and say hello......so hello.

That being done. Look forward to getting to know you all and perhaps even fighting alongside some of you once TOR ever launches.
Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Force Academy: Defenders of Peace - Role Play Gaming Community Est 2006   Force Academy: Defenders of Peace - Role Play Gaming Community Est 2006 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:41 pm

Hello Polemos.

Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Force Academy: Defenders of Peace - Role Play Gaming Community Est 2006   Force Academy: Defenders of Peace - Role Play Gaming Community Est 2006 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 11:19 pm

Welcome Polemos! Great to have you here as well!

Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

PostSubject: Re: Force Academy: Defenders of Peace - Role Play Gaming Community Est 2006   Force Academy: Defenders of Peace - Role Play Gaming Community Est 2006 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 11:21 pm

Welcome Polemos!!

Great Halloween Jack-O-Lantern! wow!

Darka

Darka

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Force Academy: Defenders of Peace - Role Play Gaming Community Est 2006   Force Academy: Defenders of Peace - Role Play Gaming Community Est 2006 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:29 am

Pole is setting up to run an awesome RP based project in the coming months which has a few of us eager to be apart of Smile
Back to top Go down
Polemos

Polemos

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Force Academy: Defenders of Peace - Role Play Gaming Community Est 2006   Force Academy: Defenders of Peace - Role Play Gaming Community Est 2006 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:58 am

Thanks for the welcome, folks Very Happy

And way to put me on the spot, Darka. Now if it fails I know where all the fingers will point. Luckily I've been stacking parry and deflect everything back at you!
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Force Academy: Defenders of Peace - Role Play Gaming Community Est 2006   Force Academy: Defenders of Peace - Role Play Gaming Community Est 2006 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 9:11 am

So what is this ominous project of yours? jocolor

Back to top Go down
Darka

Darka

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Force Academy: Defenders of Peace - Role Play Gaming Community Est 2006   Force Academy: Defenders of Peace - Role Play Gaming Community Est 2006 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 7:40 pm

Haha sorry Pole Smile
As for the project stay tuned !
Back to top Go down
KDS - Prometeu

PostSubject: Re: Force Academy: Defenders of Peace - Role Play Gaming Community Est 2006   Force Academy: Defenders of Peace - Role Play Gaming Community Est 2006 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 9:45 pm

Too bad you will be playing on US servers as I'm sure we would have had good fun with you as enemies Smile

/cheers
Back to top Go down
Darka

Darka

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Force Academy: Defenders of Peace - Role Play Gaming Community Est 2006   Force Academy: Defenders of Peace - Role Play Gaming Community Est 2006 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:01 am

Thanks, and li do believe a comment in your guild thread about being only as good as your opposition, finding a guild to work with for the good of the two groups is hard to find, Smile
Back to top Go down
Polemos

Polemos

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Force Academy: Defenders of Peace - Role Play Gaming Community Est 2006   Force Academy: Defenders of Peace - Role Play Gaming Community Est 2006 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:37 am

Grome wrote:
So what is this ominous project of yours? jocolor

I don't know if ominous is the right word, haha.

It's simply an RP thread. One that we will be keeping open up until the launch of the game, the idea being that it follows our Academy/Enclave during the rebuilding time on Tython. The goal is to provide a constant environment for our swtor characters to interact and get to know one another before stepping into the actual game world.

Allows us to practice ideas for characters, build bonds, and get a feel for one another. Also lets new players join us if they wish to and so forth. Plan is to have some "Events" every month or two to break up the norm of the every day and to provide some extra fun.

At least that's the goal Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Leon

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Jade Solborne
Class: Trooper
Guild: Force Academy (Phoenix Battalion)

PostSubject: Re: Force Academy: Defenders of Peace - Role Play Gaming Community Est 2006   Force Academy: Defenders of Peace - Role Play Gaming Community Est 2006 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:54 am

We just went for a little over 4 hours, did almost 9 full pages of posts, totaling 130 posts. That is just insanity, but it was fun and hope to do it again tomorrow, or later today, I should say, almost 5 am here, lol.
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Force Academy: Defenders of Peace - Role Play Gaming Community Est 2006   Force Academy: Defenders of Peace - Role Play Gaming Community Est 2006 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 10:02 am

Sounds like a great project! Smile

Back to top Go down
Darka

Darka

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Force Academy: Defenders of Peace - Role Play Gaming Community Est 2006   Force Academy: Defenders of Peace - Role Play Gaming Community Est 2006 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 10:46 am

We are aiming to help encourage and give some members who are looking forward to RP but unsure a great atmosphere to work within. A member of ours who had never RP'd before had always been a bit unsure as to what exactly to do, he sent me a PM to say this was not what he had expected of people who RP, said he was having a blast.
Had a good group of us on MSN, working together, poking a bit of fun, causing chaos and just having a bit of fun in general, i think everyone had a good night
Back to top Go down
Darka

Darka

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Force Academy: Defenders of Peace - Role Play Gaming Community Est 2006   Force Academy: Defenders of Peace - Role Play Gaming Community Est 2006 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 10:22 pm

Polemos has been asked to help be apart of the Academy Management Team, and can now be reached at
Polemos@force-academy.com
Please Direct all harassment there

All awesome stuff continue to mail to
Darka@force-academy.com

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Force Academy: Defenders of Peace - Role Play Gaming Community Est 2006   Force Academy: Defenders of Peace - Role Play Gaming Community Est 2006 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 10:37 pm

Darka, that's not really Jedi-like of you...

Darka

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Force Academy: Defenders of Peace - Role Play Gaming Community Est 2006   Force Academy: Defenders of Peace - Role Play Gaming Community Est 2006 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 11:11 pm

What if i say its to help train him in the ways of the wider galaxy, not everyone would like jedi so you must learnt to deal with those who dont? sweeeeet problem solved Very Happy lol
Back to top Go down
Darka

Darka

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Force Academy: Defenders of Peace - Role Play Gaming Community Est 2006   Force Academy: Defenders of Peace - Role Play Gaming Community Est 2006 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 5:26 pm

Force Academy: Defenders of Peace - Role Play Gaming Community Est 2006 - Page 3 ForceAcademy
Back to top Go down
Darka

Darka

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Force Academy: Defenders of Peace - Role Play Gaming Community Est 2006   Force Academy: Defenders of Peace - Role Play Gaming Community Est 2006 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 4:37 am

Just an Update
Its Holiday Season
If you are trying to get hold or myself or any of the others at FA this season might be a bit of a delay due to everyone being here there and everywhere
Feel free to contact me at darka@force-academy.com and I will get back to you asap
From all of us here at the Academy, havea great Xmas

Force Academy: Defenders of Peace - Role Play Gaming Community Est 2006 - Page 3 DoP2-1
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

PostSubject: Re: Force Academy: Defenders of Peace - Role Play Gaming Community Est 2006   Force Academy: Defenders of Peace - Role Play Gaming Community Est 2006 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 6:05 am

Sry Dark,

I am on your forums, I need to get over there. The holiday rush is nuts ATM.

Darka

Darka

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Force Academy: Defenders of Peace - Role Play Gaming Community Est 2006   Force Academy: Defenders of Peace - Role Play Gaming Community Est 2006 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:59 am

Pfft you wish Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Force Academy: Defenders of Peace - Role Play Gaming Community Est 2006   Force Academy: Defenders of Peace - Role Play Gaming Community Est 2006 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Force Academy: Defenders of Peace - Role Play Gaming Community Est 2006
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next