Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

Force Academy: Defenders of Peace - Role Play Gaming Community Est 2006 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Force Academy: Defenders of Peace - Role Play Gaming Community Est 2006   Force Academy: Defenders of Peace - Role Play Gaming Community Est 2006 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 11:38 am

Huh? I am working on it Sad

Darka

Darka

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Modos
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: Force Academy

Force Academy: Defenders of Peace - Role Play Gaming Community Est 2006 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Force Academy: Defenders of Peace - Role Play Gaming Community Est 2006   Force Academy: Defenders of Peace - Role Play Gaming Community Est 2006 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:55 am

Just an update
With New Years approaching, expect us to be doing the same thing as everyone else and partying it up so I will get back to your enquiries and questions as soon as I can around this time of year

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Darka

Darka

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Force Academy: Defenders of Peace - Role Play Gaming Community Est 2006   Force Academy: Defenders of Peace - Role Play Gaming Community Est 2006 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 7:14 am

With 2011 Being the Year of the Jedi its a good time to slowly start getting back into things, break was far to short for my liking Sad

Force Academy: Defenders of Peace - Role Play Gaming Community Est 2006 - Page 4 Peace

We have a small change to our current recruitment set up, being closer to launch of TOR we have brought in an Introduction period to our Application Process.
The thought behind this is that we believe that a guild of names is greater then a guild of numbers, and that players are our greatest assest, we want strong pro active community focused players who want to be apart of something and will put in the effort to be there.
We understand Life, and know it happens, we dont expect a level of dedication that even your paid employer would be jealous of, but we do want you to want to be here. So on completion of an Approved Application, potential members will have a three week test run, we want to make sure we are both the right mix for each other.

I will state now that there are many times when people and guild do not fit each other, that does not mean there is anything right or wrong with either just that they were not mixing well. We will always be who we are as a guild and want people who fit in with who we are.

Thanks

Back to top Go down
Darka

Darka

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Force Academy: Defenders of Peace - Role Play Gaming Community Est 2006   Force Academy: Defenders of Peace - Role Play Gaming Community Est 2006 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:31 am

We have now changed forums, and currently in the process of reworking our site, we are around 75% but the forums are up and working good, and we cant wait to see how the rest of it turns out!
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Force Academy: Defenders of Peace - Role Play Gaming Community Est 2006   Force Academy: Defenders of Peace - Role Play Gaming Community Est 2006 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:20 pm

Digging the new site, Darka!

And I'd agree, Christmas break was too short, but it'll be here again before you know it. And we're that much closer to TOR!
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Force Academy: Defenders of Peace - Role Play Gaming Community Est 2006   Force Academy: Defenders of Peace - Role Play Gaming Community Est 2006 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:47 am

I'll have to check it out Smile

Darka

Darka

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Force Academy: Defenders of Peace - Role Play Gaming Community Est 2006   Force Academy: Defenders of Peace - Role Play Gaming Community Est 2006 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 9:09 am

Yeah very much closer to TOR but still no release date

Forums are much nicer then what we have ever had but not to say we havent appreciated the work that has been done on them in the past, the site is still being done bit by bit we are now looking to transfer our guild wiki to the sites new wiki in the coming days.
We now have a 500 person Team Speak too, and im not to sure what else our crazy webadmin has in mind
Back to top Go down
Darka

Darka

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Force Academy: Defenders of Peace - Role Play Gaming Community Est 2006   Force Academy: Defenders of Peace - Role Play Gaming Community Est 2006 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:11 pm

Force Academy: Defenders of Peace - Role Play Gaming Community Est 2006 - Page 4 Banner

We are still alive, we are still kicking, even if other guilds are trying to bring us down!
Back to top Go down
Darka

Darka

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Force Academy: Defenders of Peace - Role Play Gaming Community Est 2006   Force Academy: Defenders of Peace - Role Play Gaming Community Est 2006 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 6:45 am

With the new addition to guild tab we will use it but our site is still our main focus, and best way to get hold of us Smile

Back to top Go down
Darka

Darka

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Force Academy: Defenders of Peace - Role Play Gaming Community Est 2006   Force Academy: Defenders of Peace - Role Play Gaming Community Est 2006 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 7:16 am

Phase One for our website is finally completed!
www.force-academy.com

Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Force Academy: Defenders of Peace - Role Play Gaming Community Est 2006   Force Academy: Defenders of Peace - Role Play Gaming Community Est 2006 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:46 pm

I like the facebook link Darka!

Darka

Darka

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Force Academy: Defenders of Peace - Role Play Gaming Community Est 2006   Force Academy: Defenders of Peace - Role Play Gaming Community Est 2006 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 7:22 am

Hi guys
Sorry moved house then internet troubles while I waited/
Got lucky today and got the connection working Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Force Academy: Defenders of Peace - Role Play Gaming Community Est 2006   Force Academy: Defenders of Peace - Role Play Gaming Community Est 2006 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Force Academy: Defenders of Peace - Role Play Gaming Community Est 2006
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4