AuthorMessage
TheJW

TheJW

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Undecided
Class: Imperial Agent
Guild: Sons of Ziost

Hello from the new guy Empty
PostSubject: Hello from the new guy   Hello from the new guy I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:15 pm

Just wanted to say hi to everyone and introduce myself:

Hi to everyone from TheJW. It's a pleasure to meet you all. I look forward to being a part of the community.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sonsofziost.com
archifikos

archifikos

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the new guy   Hello from the new guy I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:31 pm

Hey there, welcome bounce
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the new guy   Hello from the new guy I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:13 pm

Welcome JW!

I also "Welcomed" your guild too, hehe.

Enjoy the great info, conversa'schwen in RiG!

azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Gloriana
Class: Smuggler
Guild: Maybe Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the new guy   Hello from the new guy I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:43 pm

Hello TheJW and welcome.

Aylin

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Aylin Reeves
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: ARES

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the new guy   Hello from the new guy I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:54 pm

Welcome TheJW Smile !
Back to top Go down
http://www.aresproject.de
Coldhart

Coldhart

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the new guy   Hello from the new guy I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 4:39 am

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.craziesoftor.guildportal.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the new guy   Hello from the new guy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from the new guy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The R.I.G. :: Hello & Welcome :) :: Members Area - A Chance to say hi, and introduce yourselves-
Jump to:  
This site is in not endorsed by or affiliated with LucasArts, BioWare, or Electronic Arts.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd.
and/or its affiliates. © 2008-2010 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd.
You may not copy any images, videos or sound clips found on this site or „deep link‟ to any image, video or sound clip directly.Game content and materials copyright LICENSOR. All Rights Reserved.
How to make a forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com