The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introducing Sons of Ziost

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TheJW

TheJW

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Undecided
Class: Imperial Agent
Guild: Sons of Ziost

Introducing Sons of Ziost Empty
PostSubject: Introducing Sons of Ziost   Introducing Sons of Ziost I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:36 pm

We are a (very) newly formed guild with very old roots. We are PvE/PvP/raid friendly with a laid back atmosphere. Our first members are starting to stream in from our sister guild in WoW and things are looking good. From confirmed expatriates of WoW I expect a realistic initial membership of 15-20 people with more on the way.

The mission of Sons of Ziost is to provide an enjoyable gaming experience to each other and those around us. Kinda' fits the bill to be here on this site.

I look forward to having any of you visit. You can even critique the site if you like. I also welcome link sharing and the like because too many friends is never a bad thing.

Visit Sons of Ziost at www.sonsofziost.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.sonsofziost.com
Mongo

Mongo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Mongo
Class: Sith Warrior
Guild: Crazies

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Sons of Ziost   Introducing Sons of Ziost I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:43 pm

Welcome to RIG JW Smile
Back to top Go down
TheJW

TheJW

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Undecided
Class: Imperial Agent
Guild: Sons of Ziost

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Sons of Ziost   Introducing Sons of Ziost I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:01 pm

Thank you for the warm welcome.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sonsofziost.com
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Sons of Ziost   Introducing Sons of Ziost I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:11 pm

Welcome to RiG JW and the SoZ!!!

If you need anything at all, just let me know. We have about 1/4 of our guild (The Crazies) in RiG already, with more on the way! Smile
Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Gloriana
Class: Smuggler
Guild: Maybe Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Sons of Ziost   Introducing Sons of Ziost I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:44 pm

Welcome to SoZ.

Back to top Go down
Darka

Darka

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Modos
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: Force Academy

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Sons of Ziost   Introducing Sons of Ziost I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:02 pm

Good to see you arrived here, good luck with your guild
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Sons of Ziost   Introducing Sons of Ziost I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introducing Sons of Ziost
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The R.I.G. :: Hello & Welcome :) :: Guild Zone - A chance for you to introduce your guild-
Jump to:  
This site is in not endorsed by or affiliated with LucasArts, BioWare, or Electronic Arts.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd.
and/or its affiliates. © 2008-2010 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd.
You may not copy any images, videos or sound clips found on this site or „deep link‟ to any image, video or sound clip directly.Game content and materials copyright LICENSOR. All Rights Reserved.
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com