AuthorMessage
Godric_Barbarosa

Godric_Barbarosa

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: Looking for

RiG Guild Registry Empty
PostSubject: RiG Guild Registry   RiG Guild Registry I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 3:22 pm

I know that there is a stickied guild thread but it is woefully out of date and lacking in information. However, I see this as a great tool that fills a need for the unguilded members of this community.

I created a guild registry as a Google Doc here.

I am sure that some of this data is inaccurate and out of date. If I have misrepresented a guild feel free to let me know or change it yourself. That's right I made it so that you, the user, can edit it. That is so that if for whatever reason I cannot update it you all can. Use this power with care and consideration for your fellow community members. I will save a regular backup in case any of the changes prove to be inaccurate.

Feel free to update any information in the spreadsheet. I would ask that any major changes to formatting and categories be discussed in this thread so that these aren't ever an changing mis-mash. Any questions and concerns please let me know.
Back to top Go down
Coldhart

Coldhart

RiG Guild Registry Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiG Guild Registry   RiG Guild Registry I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 4:49 pm

I like this, but one thing I keep thinking about...They have stated there will be PvP and PvE servers. They didn't say anything on RP servers. I think we should ask our RP'ers wether they would choose a PvP or PvE server for now. If Bioware does include RP servers at a later date, then they can opt for the RP server on the lists then.

Or at least for now incluede it...i.e. RP/PvP or RP/PvE like some have done. That way people will see that and know if there aren't RP servers, they'll go with either PvP or PvE according to what they designated.

I'ld actually like to see this get made into our forums here. Selv, can you help us with this? Instead of just one guild thread, can you split it into 3 for now? i.e. PvP Guilds, PvE Guilds and also RIG Community Guilds (The guilds who will be where ever RIG goes)

This way we can move the guilds we have now into their correct forum. And the new guilds who come in can see where to post. I'll make a post of this under suggestions.
Back to top Go down
http://www.craziesoftor.guildportal.com
Aylin

Aylin

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Aylin Reeves
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: ARES

RiG Guild Registry Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiG Guild Registry   RiG Guild Registry I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:17 pm

Great idea this! Put our info in just now Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.aresproject.de
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

RiG Guild Registry Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiG Guild Registry   RiG Guild Registry I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:09 am

Nice work Godric!

Wonder if we can add all of that info to a topic here Smile.

You know how I am with da' lists Smile

Coldhart

Coldhart

RiG Guild Registry Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiG Guild Registry   RiG Guild Registry I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:37 am

Schwendo wrote:
Nice work Godric!

Wonder if we can add all of that info to a topic here Smile.

You know how I am with da' lists Smile

Or have Selv stickie the link so it can't get lost
Back to top Go down
http://www.craziesoftor.guildportal.com
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

RiG Guild Registry Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiG Guild Registry   RiG Guild Registry I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 5:32 am

i'll pm Godric with an idea..more to come Smile

Sponsored content

RiG Guild Registry Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiG Guild Registry   RiG Guild Registry I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RiG Guild Registry
Page 1 of 1