AuthorMessage
Aylin

Aylin

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Aylin Reeves
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: ARES

Arcane Republic Enforcement Society ARES Empty
PostSubject: Arcane Republic Enforcement Society ARES   Arcane Republic Enforcement Society ARES I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:55 pm

Hey all!

Since I've been around here for a short while now, I thought it's about time to introduce our little guild!

The Arcane Republic Enforcement Society (ARES) was founded out of SWG, in expectation of SW:TOR in early 2009. What we wanted to achieve with this was simple: Not only did we want to create a friendly and helpful environment for friends to enjoy their game, but also make sure that we hold ourselves to higher standards in regards of respecting all players regardless of faction, helping others in game and striving to become the best at what we do.
Our Main focus lies in PVP and PVE. Though most of us are experienced pen and paper roleplayers, we haven't done so in any of the MMOs we played in the past.
ARES is a republic only guild, but there is no class restriction. We also do not believe in age restrictions, as maturity does not neccessarily scale with age Razz .

I have always been a part of small guilds, as I see my guild mates more like family members than just colleagues. Therefore the ARES credo is Quality before Quantity. We haven't done much recruiting, and we won't officially until SW:TOR launches.

We are glad to be part of the RiG community, as it reflects perfectly the core motivation for creating our guild: Respect and Helpfulness.

Our interim website can be found here http://www.ares.guildportal.com
I'll update once the new site is done Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.aresproject.de
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

Arcane Republic Enforcement Society ARES Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcane Republic Enforcement Society ARES   Arcane Republic Enforcement Society ARES I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:33 pm

Welcome ARES, Aylin!!

Das ist Wunderbar!! /uber funf! (/hi5) Wink

Arcane Republic Enforcement Society ARES
Page 1 of 1