AuthorMessage
Mongo

Mongo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Mongo
Class: Sith Warrior
Guild: Crazies

aussie friends Empty
PostSubject: aussie friends   aussie friends I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:40 pm

Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

aussie friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: aussie friends   aussie friends I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 8:55 pm

Damn! I love me some Australia too! (Its been 17 years since I was there)

Hang in there Aussies!! (Hoi Hoi Hoi)

On a similar note, the midwest just got nailed by a 55mph line of storms from Little Rock, AK to Chicago, Il (were in the middle here). I hadda grab the wife,baby, and dog and goto the in-laws basement! The worst of it missed us, but, at least 2 tornado's touched down over the river in Missouri. 3 fatalities so far. SadSad Tons of houses/cars destroyed. This is unheard of for December in our area...

HDubNZ

HDubNZ

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kaya Jun
Class:
Guild:

aussie friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: aussie friends   aussie friends I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 12:54 am

Yes my thoughts go out to our unfortunate cousins on the West Island of New Zealand. Sounds pretty bad up there.
Back to top Go down
blur

blur

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Bounty Hunter
Guild: Beskar

aussie friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: aussie friends   aussie friends I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 6:49 am

No floods near me. Not even a hint of it.

This is a big, big, big country.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

aussie friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: aussie friends   aussie friends I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

aussie friends
Page 1 of 1