AuthorMessage
Mongo

Mongo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Mongo
Class: Sith Warrior
Guild: Crazies

name that movie quote.... Empty
PostSubject: name that movie quote....   name that movie quote.... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:13 pm

I've noticed that a lot of us are fans of old movies and trivia type things, so I thought this might be fun. I'll go first
"What squinky eye?"
Back to top Go down
Quince

Quince

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Qint B'san
Class: Imperial Agent
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

PostSubject: Re: name that movie quote....   name that movie quote.... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 6:23 pm

I cheated and looked it up. Funny place, would never have guessed. I'll hold off on saying though, give an opportunity for a true geek.
Back to top Go down
Quince

Quince

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Qint B'san
Class: Imperial Agent
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

PostSubject: Re: name that movie quote....   name that movie quote.... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 6:24 pm

How about, "I like those on a woman". Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: name that movie quote....   name that movie quote.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

name that movie quote....
Page 1 of 1