The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guilds on RIG

Go down 
+2
Schwendo
Coldhart
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Coldhart

Coldhart

Guilds on RIG Empty
PostSubject: Guilds on RIG   Guilds on RIG I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:59 am

Nice! Looks like we have 21 guilds shown on RIG now...may be more than that if not all of them posted here in the guild forum.

I know not all of these guilds are just going to go to RIG's main server, but imagine if they did...
Back to top Go down
http://www.craziesoftor.guildportal.com
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

Guilds on RIG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilds on RIG   Guilds on RIG I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 1:33 pm

(John Lennon): "I-ma-gine alllllll the RiGer's.....joininnnng the same serverrrrrrrr you-ooooh!"

That is awesome Cold, I hope this place is a hub of feverish activity once the game is getting close to launch....The Crazies are DEFINITELY ready!! /hi5
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: Serenity

Guilds on RIG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilds on RIG   Guilds on RIG I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 2:49 pm

I actually hope and believe we can get all the guilds on the same server, even should that not happen this is still an amazing place for community, and I'm quite that those who for whatever reason cannot be on the same server will uphold the ideals we put forth and may spread the word.

I'm pretty excited.
Back to top Go down
Selven
The Old Bat
Selven

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Selven
Class: Jedi Consular

Guilds on RIG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilds on RIG   Guilds on RIG I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 3:13 pm

Hehe, Schwen. I'd join in on that song any time! Guilds on RIG 680714

I've high hopes for this community and the game. Even if we're sorta seeing a slower post count lately, I think RiG is gonna hit a high once the launch date is set. Btw, why did they move Ty's original post over there? Personally I don't think it's in the right section now as there's more "looking/recruiting for a guild" threads than anything. And I for one would never have seen the post had it been posted there from the start. I'm guessing a lot of you would have missed it too. I'm worried a lot of potential RiGers never will find it.
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

Guilds on RIG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilds on RIG   Guilds on RIG I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 5:01 pm

I'm not too worried about the post counts so far. You got to figure...Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Cataclysm (WoW) all in the last month and a 1/2...On a similar note, where's Grome been?? Miss that dude. He was a "posting machine"...hehe...

As far as "Imagine"...lol I'll sing it with ya at RiG'Fest I!! haha (am optimistic that could happen one day Smile )...Oh, and I NAIL "Imagine" lolllololol
Back to top Go down
Selven
The Old Bat
Selven

Ingame Characters

Guilds on RIG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilds on RIG   Guilds on RIG I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:39 pm

Schwendo wrote:
I'm not too worried about the post counts so far. You got to figure...Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Cataclysm (WoW) all in the last month and a 1/2...On a similar note, where's Grome been?? Miss that dude. He was a "posting machine"...hehe...

As far as "Imagine"...lol I'll sing it with ya at RiG'Fest I!! haha (am optimistic that could happen one day Smile )...Oh, and I NAIL "Imagine" lolllololol

lol You of all people talking about "posting machines"? /points to -----> Overall Top 20 List

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

Guilds on RIG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilds on RIG   Guilds on RIG I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:49 am

Dang, I must be on "RiG Crack!" (no offense Coldhart)

Hey, I'm into the "spirit" of what you 2 are trying to accomplish. Then again, I think you can tell. Hell, you all got me doing percentages on lists!! roflmao!

Lastly, Selv, have you seen our guild page recently?? I added a ton of neato stuff, like avatar/class pics for the RiG active Crazies...
Back to top Go down
Selven
The Old Bat
Selven

Ingame Characters

Guilds on RIG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilds on RIG   Guilds on RIG I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 1:15 am

Schwendo wrote:
Dang, I must be on "RiG Crack!" (no offense Coldhart)

Hey, I'm into the "spirit" of what you 2 are trying to accomplish. Then again, I think you can tell. Hell, you all got me doing percentages on lists!! roflmao!

Lastly, Selv, have you seen our guild page recently?? I added a ton of neato stuff, like avatar/class pics for the RiG active Crazies...

You've been busy! Nice work Smile

I hear you're accepting whip-lovers over there. Seems like I need to keep a closer watch on some people.

Suspect
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight

Guilds on RIG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilds on RIG   Guilds on RIG I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 5:01 am

Selven wrote:

You've been busy! Nice work Smile

I hear you're accepting whip-lovers over there. Seems like I need to keep a closer watch on some people.

Suspect

I'd ask you not to beat me, mistress, but that seems counter productive to my interests.

Also, I detailed why I joined (besides the Crazies being fun people,) over on the actual site in the Embassy section.

Razz
Back to top Go down
Darka

Darka

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Modos
Guild: Force Academy

Guilds on RIG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilds on RIG   Guilds on RIG I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:56 am

Even if all the guilds dont head to the same server the ideals just need to carry on Smile
Back to top Go down
Coldhart

Coldhart

Guilds on RIG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilds on RIG   Guilds on RIG I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:05 am

Well it's looking like about maybe 90%-95% of us are going to end up on the same server...at least going by those who have posted their server style wants.

Whatcha think Schwen? Oh master of the farce percentage.

Should I hint at what server? Is there a need to, really?

He shoots! He scores! Guilds on RIG 285378 Oops, wrong hole...I mean thread...Wrong thread. Jeez you guys just can't get your heads out of the gutter, can you?
Back to top Go down
Selven
The Old Bat
Selven

Ingame Characters

Guilds on RIG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilds on RIG   Guilds on RIG I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:28 am

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Selven
The Old Bat
Selven

Ingame Characters

Guilds on RIG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilds on RIG   Guilds on RIG I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 2:37 pm

Kai-Sun wrote:

Also, I detailed why I joined (besides the Crazies being fun people,) over on the actual site in the Embassy section.

Razz

Yes, yes .. I know why you joined, what baffles me is why they accepted!
Oh and before I go ... Guilds on RIG 882604
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

Guilds on RIG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilds on RIG   Guilds on RIG I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:26 pm

affraid Guilds on RIG 882604 <----That smilie has been watching to many NIN videos, lololol!

Whelp, Its still to early to tell, Cold. I see a trend, though Wink. I'll just call it "playing on the safeside" ATM, TEE-Hee...

Oh, and thx Selv. We are kind of making our "guild page" into a "HQ" for us Crazies in RiG Wink.
Back to top Go down
Coldhart

Coldhart

Guilds on RIG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilds on RIG   Guilds on RIG I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 3:00 am

HQ nothin. We keep on the way we are and our guild thread will have more posts than the rest of the forums combined lol!
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

Guilds on RIG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilds on RIG   Guilds on RIG I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 2:42 pm

Yay!! /hi5 Cold!
Back to top Go down
Godric_Barbarosa

Godric_Barbarosa

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild: Looking for

Guilds on RIG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilds on RIG   Guilds on RIG I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 2:50 pm

Coldhart wrote:
Nice! Looks like we have 21 guilds shown on RIG now...may be more than that if not all of them posted here in the guild forum.

I know not all of these guilds are just going to go to RIG's main server, but imagine if they did...

I have 24 on this list but that double counts the Crazies (since I wanted to differentiate Empire and Republic), and a few of the guilds don't seem to be very active here. They seem like the may have come here as a place to recruit and that's it.
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

Guilds on RIG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilds on RIG   Guilds on RIG I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 5:34 am

Gotcha Godric,

I brought that list over here more as a visual than anything else. I'll place it in its own topic (hopefully a sticky *nudge Selven*) I appreciate the work on it Godric Smile.
Back to top Go down
Coldhart

Coldhart

Guilds on RIG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilds on RIG   Guilds on RIG I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 2:28 pm

lol yep I noticed that after I made the OP...now we just need everyone to say what server. I think there were some just recruiting tho. And haven't been on the forums since.
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

Guilds on RIG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilds on RIG   Guilds on RIG I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 6:04 pm

Check out the Sticky on Godric's roster. Now we can constantly update it! woohoo!

We'll get the server type sorted out after I can filter out the "non-active" guilds in RiG pimp. (too much legwork for guilds that just popped in to recruit)
Back to top Go down
Godric_Barbarosa

Godric_Barbarosa

Ingame Characters
Character Name:

Guilds on RIG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilds on RIG   Guilds on RIG I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 6:53 pm

Coldhart wrote:
lol yep I noticed that after I made the OP...now we just need everyone to say what server. I think there were some just recruiting tho. And haven't been on the forums since.

I don't know if we can sort out the server thing until Bioware officially announces server types and rulesets. Unfortunately I don't see them very far in advance of the game. In addition, I would love for them to announce server names a couple of weeks before launch so that we and guilds in general can pick servers and announce it to their members. Some heads up on this would take some of the scrabbling and potentially rolling on wrong servers from guilds and thier members at launch.

As far as filling in information and culling guilds that aren't active I was thinking of PM'ing the original posters of each guilds thread to update their info.

I almost worry that we are getting too many guild listing/registry threads like we had too many server preference threads.

A thread named in my honor? Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

Guilds on RIG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilds on RIG   Guilds on RIG I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 7:05 pm

ROFL!

Hey Godric, that is your hard work! I'm not the "stealer of da' thunder" type. I put your name on it, because you made it Smile. All I did was move it into RiG, and format it so everyone could "get it". I figured out that the "chart" was a no-go in the RiG forums based on this forum type. Hope you don't mind...its similar, though. I hope we still use yours to update, then we can just dump the info into the Godric (your Wink ) sticky on the fly...sound like a plan? Unlike the last poster..I am not going anywhere lolololol (no offense to Az #2)

As far as too many posts...Selv' locked the other one, and linked it to your sticky. I think theres one other one. That one is Cold talking about guilds and their server type. It is similar, yet sightly different Smile. He wants to be able to see on a post, what each guild is about server-wise. I am going to do that very thing on your post. Right now, I have it as "Republic/Empire" guilds as far as separation. Soon (very soon Cold), I'll break them down to faction AND server type ala' the class post in SWTOR general discussion. Just hoping to make the guild situation as streamlined as possible for the big ole' SWTOR-rush as launch nears...

Comments? Ideas? I think you all know by now, I am very open to opinions on these things...Wink...I call it RiF ..."Respect in Forums" roflmao!!...its like a "Sub-Gang" of RiG! Wink

Oh, and, sorry for the wall o' text...
Back to top Go down
Godric_Barbarosa

Godric_Barbarosa

Ingame Characters
Character Name:

Guilds on RIG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilds on RIG   Guilds on RIG I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 7:20 pm

Oh I'm Donner. You can't steal my thunder. Guilds on RIG 756107

Absolutely thank you for doing this. Lord knows I am too lazy to reformat the thing. I just like the spreadsheet format because I can pick out information out of them more quickly. This mainly started as a selfish endeavor of me trying to decide on a guild that I decided to share for other people in the same boat. When I realized you couldn't do spreadsheets in this forum I didn't put it on here because as I said I was being lazy.
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

Guilds on RIG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilds on RIG   Guilds on RIG I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 7:38 pm

No worries ma PA brudda (go Steelers this weekend, eh'?)

(Side Note): I actually djed in Pittsburgh in the spring of 2007'. The bar was McFaddens, right between Hienz field and right next to the Pirates stadium (forgot the name). It was the grand opening, and they flew me and Joe Hitti in (actually I dj'ed in Manhatten the night before) Good time there, though!

I realized the "speadsheet" format was a no-go. I just copy/pasted the whole thing. It got all "freaky deaky", but I just typed the parts that needed it. Smile

Alls well in Camelot! /hi5
Back to top Go down
Selven
The Old Bat
Selven

Ingame Characters

Guilds on RIG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilds on RIG   Guilds on RIG I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 9:40 pm

Schwendo wrote:

As far as too many posts...Selv' locked the other one, and linked it to your sticky. I think theres one other one. That one is Cold talking about guilds and their server type. It is similar, yet sightly different Smile. He wants to be able to see on a post, what each guild is about server-wise. I am going to do that very thing on your post. Right now, I have it as "Republic/Empire" guilds as far as separation. Soon (very soon Cold), I'll break them down to faction AND server type ala' the class post in SWTOR general discussion. Just hoping to make the guild situation as streamlined as possible for the big ole' SWTOR-rush as launch nears...

I was gonna ask you about that one. If you get Cold's "stuff" covered in your sticky, I can lock that one too. Or I could merge the two, but that would probably only confuse most of us scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guilds on RIG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilds on RIG   Guilds on RIG I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guilds on RIG
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next