The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First Drawing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vhayl Una

Vhayl Una

First Drawing Empty
PostSubject: First Drawing   First Drawing I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:55 pm

Sigh...I'm not really happy with it it terms of it representing my character, because it really doesn't, but I kind of just got sucked into finishing it. It's a lot more Tim Burton then Bruce Timm and it looks like I'm right back up to my skill level...from 25 years ago when I was 14 years old. Anyway I stuck it out and finished it, it is what it is take it or leave it. I'm going to focus on my character for a bit and finally get around to choosing a guild. I'll draw something else though soon I am sure, and hopefully I won't feel so embarrassed that I made it.

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/vhaylunadone003.jpg/
Back to top Go down
Selven
The Old Bat
Selven

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Selven
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: Serenity

First Drawing Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Drawing   First Drawing I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 1:22 am

Vhayl Una wrote:
Sigh...I'm not really happy with it it terms of it representing my character, because it really doesn't

Indeed, you forgot your hat! Wink

Anyway, I can't draw to save my life and I would be very proud of myself if I made a drawing like that. First Drawing 780832
Back to top Go down
Vhayl Una

Vhayl Una

First Drawing Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Drawing   First Drawing I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 4:35 am

Ok so after trying to draw like someone else in a style I'm not comfortable with I just sat down tonight and did my own thing and in 2 hours... BAM! We have Vhayl Una and her infamous hat and my new avatar.

http://vhayl.deviantart.com/#/d36wst5
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight

First Drawing Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Drawing   First Drawing I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 4:58 am

I only ever used to draw back in the 5th grade, and it was very crude mechanical things mostly consisting of boxes as those weren't hard to do, I can't ever draw humans and I think you're doing pretty darn good Smile

Back to top Go down
Selven
The Old Bat
Selven

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Selven
Class: Jedi Consular

First Drawing Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Drawing   First Drawing I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:25 am

Now that looks so much more Vhayl Una. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First Drawing Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Drawing   First Drawing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Drawing
Page 1 of 1