HomeRegisterLog in

Mama Ryo in the house

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryooki

Ryooki

Mama Ryo in the house Empty
PostSubject: Mama Ryo in the house   Mama Ryo in the house I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:59 pm

Hey guy's it's your Mama Ryo Wink i hear Papa Star is around here somewhere, along with Uncle Schwen LOL

I'm one of the original members of the crazies, so that should explain my personality QUITE a bit Very Happy

so hello to my fellow crazies, and hello to all the other guilds on this forum. i look forward to talking to you all and getting to know you a bit.

Ryo
Back to top Go down
Selven
The Old Bat
Selven

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Selven
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Mama Ryo in the house   Mama Ryo in the house I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 5:18 pm

Another Crazie! What, did you guys start breeding when I wasn't looking?

Ok, you guys can have your couch back!

And welcome, Ryo Smile

Mama Ryo in the house Sig12
Back to top Go down
Mongo

Mongo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Mongo
Class: Sith Warrior
Guild: Crazies

PostSubject: Re: Mama Ryo in the house   Mama Ryo in the house I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 5:21 pm

lol Selv, Schwen rounding up the old Crazies and sending them this way, hope the coffee tables bolted down lol!
p.s. welcome Ryo
Back to top Go down
Ryooki

Ryooki

PostSubject: Re: Mama Ryo in the house   Mama Ryo in the house I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 6:32 pm

it's not the coffee table that you have to worry about, it's the booze, coffee and stripper pole (and that's just with schwen and da'star)!
Back to top Go down
Mongo

Mongo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Mama Ryo in the house   Mama Ryo in the house I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 7:18 pm

Ryooki wrote:
it's not the coffee table that you have to worry about, it's the booze, coffee and stripper pole (and that's just with schwen and da'star)!
*Jack Nicholson eye* Wait'll she gets a load a me *evil laugh*
Back to top Go down
Horeon
(Re)Public Enemy
Horeon

PostSubject: Re: Mama Ryo in the house   Mama Ryo in the house I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:05 pm

Haio! Welcome to the RIG! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aylin

Aylin

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Aylin Reeves
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: ARES

PostSubject: Re: Mama Ryo in the house   Mama Ryo in the house I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:32 pm

Hi there Ryooki, welcome to the RiG Boards Smile I'm sure you'll enjoy your time on here lol Razz *throws cookies in the thread*
Back to top Go down
http://www.aresproject.de
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

PostSubject: Re: Mama Ryo in the house   Mama Ryo in the house I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 9:54 pm

RYO!!! Welcome to da' RiG!

Bout' time you got in here! /noogie

I need your player class (when you figure it out), and theres some RiG lists up in TOR general for you to check out too! Smile

Ty-Odi
Dark Lord of Spam
Ty-Odi

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Ty-Odi
Guild: To Be Confirmed.....

PostSubject: Re: Mama Ryo in the house   Mama Ryo in the house I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 9:05 am

Glad we got your login all sorted in the end Ryooki and welcome to the boards, another Crazie is always welcome!! Very Happy

Mama Ryo in the house Tyodisig1copygj8er6
Back to top Go down
https://respectingaming.forumotion.co.uk
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Mama Ryo in the house   Mama Ryo in the house I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 9:49 am

She is a hawtie of a crazie!

mesa lova' desa RyO!!!

Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Mama Ryo in the house   Mama Ryo in the house I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 12:50 pm

Welcome to RiG!

Don't drink the water!

We have water?
Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Gloriana
Class: Smuggler
Guild: Maybe Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Mama Ryo in the house   Mama Ryo in the house I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:02 pm

Hello Mama Ryo.

Ryooki

PostSubject: Re: Mama Ryo in the house   Mama Ryo in the house I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:22 pm

i distinctly heard Aussie typing in here somewhere...

LOL Ty-Odi, my old SWG name was Ryo'oki Odi (yes i still remember my characters last name after all these years)

Schwen, as soon as I get paid I'll set aside some money just for you so i can play. you know what my character name will be. i'll probably have to play around with all of the classes to decide though.

Aylin... you are now my favorite person here... mmmm cookies.

AZ!!!!!!!

Mongo... would your name (mayhaps) be from blazing saddles?

Kai, i learned about not drinking the water ANYWHERE the crazies are back in '04, so the fact that it's the same here doesn't much surprise me. That's why i only drink coffee (from bottled water obtained a safe distance from any member of the crazies and now these forums) and occasionally monster energy drinks and wired. Very Happy i think I'm safe lol
Back to top Go down
Mongo

Mongo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Mama Ryo in the house   Mama Ryo in the house I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:45 pm

Ryooki wrote:

Mongo... would your name (mayhaps) be from blazing saddles?
It would , it would, I be yer redneck in residence as it were Smile
Back to top Go down
HDubNZ

HDubNZ

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kaya Jun
Class:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Mama Ryo in the house   Mama Ryo in the house I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 6:27 am

Schwendo wrote:

mesa lova' desa RyO!!!

Jarjar Binks quote/impersonation violation: Schwendo. Sorry old friend. I can't play favourites. That's a warning.

And welcome Ryoo-ki. You sound like trouble. That's excellent.
Back to top Go down
Ryooki

Ryooki

PostSubject: Re: Mama Ryo in the house   Mama Ryo in the house I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:41 pm

Mama Ryo in the house 427275 who me? trouble? nahhh
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Mama Ryo in the house   Mama Ryo in the house I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 1:33 am

Mama Ryo in the house 895574

HDubNZ

HDubNZ

Ingame Characters
Class:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Mama Ryo in the house   Mama Ryo in the house I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 1:02 am

Ryooki wrote:
Mama Ryo in the house 427275 who me? trouble? nahhh

That just confirms it.
Back to top Go down
Coldhart

Coldhart

PostSubject: Re: Mama Ryo in the house   Mama Ryo in the house I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 3:02 am

RYO!!!! I haven't said hi yet in here. So...HAAAAAAAAIIIIIIiiiiiiiii

And yes Ryo is our confirmed little she-devil. I say confirmed cuz yes, she does speak in vent. So we know she's not some /cough...man pretending to be a girl in-game. No offense Schwen
Back to top Go down
http://www.craziesoftor.guildportal.com
HDubNZ

HDubNZ

Ingame Characters
Class:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Mama Ryo in the house   Mama Ryo in the house I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 9:39 am

Confirmed She-Devil? Every guild needs one. A friend told me when his American guildies heard his wife speak over vent for the first time. Actual girl and NZ accent...silence was deafening!
Back to top Go down
Ryooki

Ryooki

PostSubject: Re: Mama Ryo in the house   Mama Ryo in the house I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 7:13 pm

my weakness is in NZ and Aussie accents... *blinks* i solo raided a horde town on wow accidentally due to distraction caused by Aussie accents on vent en-route to ZG once or twice. as for me, I've been politely told that i have the voice of a phone sex operator (you'd have to ask the guildies if the face matches the voice, I'm not conceited enough to answer that one)

*edit*

since i'm speaking of weakness... my fears are june bugs (they like to dive bomb), black widow spiders (they scream when you squish them), and krayt dragons (thank's to a certain person who decided it would be funny to pit me against them at level 10 in swg)

Last edited by Ryooki on Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added info)
Back to top Go down
Coldhart

Coldhart

PostSubject: Re: Mama Ryo in the house   Mama Ryo in the house I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 3:58 am

1-900-wet-...... dammit! What the hell was that number??? scratch

And yes...listening to Ryo in vent can lead to stickie keys >.< dammit, not again!
Back to top Go down
http://www.craziesoftor.guildportal.com
HDubNZ

HDubNZ

Ingame Characters
Class:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Mama Ryo in the house   Mama Ryo in the house I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:28 am

Ryooki wrote:
my weakness is in NZ and Aussie accents... *blinks* i solo raided a horde town on wow accidentally due to distraction caused by Aussie accents on vent en-route to ZG once or twice. as for me, I've been politely told that i have the voice of a phone sex operator (you'd have to ask the guildies if the face matches the voice, I'm not conceited enough to answer that one)

G'day mate! (NZ Accent supplied)

The way to tell the difference is that we in NZ speak English with a cute and irresistible accent and Australians butcher it. What they do the letter i "e" sound in words such as hit (heet) fish and chips (feesh and cheeps) is an affront to nature.

And my vent details are....

Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Mama Ryo in the house   Mama Ryo in the house I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 9:41 pm

As a Schwen who's met Ryo IRL and survived to tell the tale, she's a hawtie Wink

And no, we did'nt "do it" (we both had significant others present) Embarassed

Oh, and we have a pic of her in our "crazies first page" in the guild section. She still needs to give me a bio *scolds Ryo* Wink

Ryooki

Ryooki

PostSubject: Re: Mama Ryo in the house   Mama Ryo in the house I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:47 am

HDubNZ wrote:
Ryooki wrote:

G'day mate! (NZ Accent supplied)

The way to tell the difference is that we in NZ speak English with a cute and irresistible accent and Australians butcher it. What they do the letter i "e" sound in words such as hit (heet) fish and chips (feesh and cheeps) is an affront to nature.

And my vent details are....

I do so love getting Aussies and NZ guys on vent together, then tossing out a random Aussie or NZ joke and listening to them go at it Very Happy almost as good as... ummm nevermind

Schwendo wrote:
As a Schwen who's met Ryo IRL and survived to tell the tale, she's a hawtie Wink

And no, we did'nt "do it" (we both had significant others present) Embarassed

Oh, and we have a pic of her in our "crazies first page" in the guild section. She still needs to give me a bio *scolds Ryo* Wink

yeah... though looking back i wish i hadn't been with him LOL... cause let's face it... your woman is hawt!

do you want a gamers bio or my RL bio? lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mama Ryo in the house   Mama Ryo in the house I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mama Ryo in the house
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next