Respect In Gaming

HomeRegisterLog in

<THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Calvillanous

<THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)   <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 2:02 am

Hey Mongo started drinking the Kool-Aid! Hurray!
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

<THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)   <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 2:14 am

Yay Mongo!! And Hawkman!! And the Baron! And War Rockert "Ajax"! Wink

DaStar

DaStar

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Da'Star Trebor-Zar
Class: Sith Warrior

PostSubject: Re: <THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)   <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 2:29 am

"FLYING BLIND ON A ROCKET CYCLE?!??!?!?!...."
Back to top Go down
Coldhart

Coldhart

PostSubject: Re: <THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)   <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 3:07 am

Teeglow2012 wrote:
You're all effin crazie!!!! Yea... I said it... what..... Boo YA!!!!

What'd you call me!?!?!?!? You're just upset cuz you didn't get your wolf cookie today!
Back to top Go down
http://www.craziesoftor.guildportal.com
Teeglow2012

Teeglow2012

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Troian Johnson
Class: Bounty Hunter
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: <THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)   <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 4:12 am

Coldhart wrote:
Teeglow2012 wrote:
You're all effin crazie!!!! Yea... I said it... what..... Boo YA!!!!

What'd you call me!?!?!?!? You're just upset cuz you didn't get your wolf cookie today!

Eww... thats gross!! <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) - Page 9 895574

Not as bad as you're moms wisket biscuit tho....
Back to top Go down
Coldhart

Coldhart

PostSubject: Re: <THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)   <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 4:44 am

C'mon she said she needs another trimmin'. Get her done!
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: <THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)   <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 6:33 am

Ugh! This is going south in a hurry...

Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: <THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)   <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 2:07 pm

*Adjusted the main Guild-Bio page...Most guild members now have Player Class-pic up!! (neato)

*Adjusted the "Crazies" Guild tab at top. All RiG active Crazies are now represented...

Quince

Quince

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Qint B'san
Class: Imperial Agent

PostSubject: Re: <THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)   <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 4:25 pm

Hey Schwen, put an Imperial Agent picture by my mug.
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: <THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)   <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 5:15 pm

kk, will do Q!

Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: <THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)   <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 5:38 pm

All set Q,

I also added it to your "Crazies Roll Call" on our forums too....(I still need a better pic for both, though Wink )

Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: <THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)   <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 1:38 am

Quick note,

Danwe, one of the 5 original Crazies from 2003 is now found! He'll be in here soon!

Quick side note,

Nate, another Crazy member, is also found!

(quoting Ice Cube): "I did'nt even have to use my AK, I guess today was a good day"

*drives off on three wheels*

DaStar

DaStar

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Da'Star Trebor-Zar

PostSubject: Re: <THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)   <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 3:06 am

no way Schwen, who are you "JOHN WALSH"?!?!?!?!?
(for those that don't know, he is the host for "America's most wanted" where they track down wanted criminals)

Sweet! Dan and Nate. the band is almost complete. now we need the 3 amigos and I guess I will build my Brother another computer to run SW:TOR then NaNook the Wook will be playing and we have the core again. you talk to Joe yert?
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: <THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)   <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 4:46 pm

werd up!! Still gotta find a couple more people (Malbaccat??) hehe

Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: Serenity

PostSubject: Re: <THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)   <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 9:05 pm

Ha, Scwhendo, I appreciate the Alt listing (and don't mind the pixelated photo cause you don't really lose any detail...cept my hair is about to my mid back Razz) Though, I'm a bit undecided what is going to be my Sith "main" since I'm looking hard at the Imperial Agent now, and unsure of which AC I'd make the SI currently. But, SI works for the purpose of the post Razz

Except you had to use the abbreviation on purpose didn't you!

hehe
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: <THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)   <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 10:49 pm

Sweet. i've been gawking at all the SWTOR sites wallpaper/screenshots. I'm actually having fun chopping them up and using them (for now) as quasi-avatars for our player classes. Wink I thought you'd dig the "sorcerer/hand lightning" Avatar pic. Smile Oh yes-a it was a good excuse to use my CoK logo Wink...Your minds in da' gutter! hehe

I also did it on our site. I think I mentioned that already (no sleep).

/hi5

Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: <THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)   <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 10:57 pm

Schwendo wrote:

(no sleep).

Till Brooklyn
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: <THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)   <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 11:00 pm

Beasties!! rawk!!

*cheers for Kai*

Coldhart

Coldhart

PostSubject: Re: <THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)   <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 5:51 pm

Kai-Sun wrote:
Schwendo wrote:

(no sleep).

Till Brooklyn

Been numerous times I've left Brooklyn around sun-up. Schwen knows this Brooklyn I speak of. lmao Roxy's, Platinum Club...

Back in da day it used to be pretty cool, now it's just thug central with crack whores (both in and out of the clubs).

Wait...I said crack whore. Is this dang Selven Profanity Filter not werking again? Well that's just a bunch of $#it! <---(Selven Profanity Filter Activated) Oh, there it goes. Maybe crack whore is being discussed in school now days like "Don't do drugs"(tm) Nancy Reagan...woot!

Um, kids...crack is bad mmmmkay? Whoring is bad, mmmkay? But crack whoring is REALLY bad, mmmkay?

And some of them crack whores in Brooklyn, might be packing more than most men...it's a man, baby >.< that's just naaasty

Man, it's a good thing we have a mature rating disclaimer on the first page of this thread, in our guild bio! <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) - Page 9 780832

Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: <THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)   <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:25 pm

ROFL!! I havent been down there since I was in the Marines! (it was bad back then..I think I saw Whitney Houston down there)

I have'nt gotten TM into either site yert. I'ma take my time with that one. I don't want to overwhelm him with all of this. We have a ton of time to gert him in here Wink. Dan...on the other hand, should be in here soon! /cheer

(Danwe was one of the original 5 founders back in 2003)

*Schwendo (me)
*Da'Star (gimp,imp,pimp)
*Mazi (no longer with us)
*Joerak (slowly getting him back into the fold of craziness)
*Danwe (should be here shortly...)

Coldhart

Coldhart

PostSubject: Re: <THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)   <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:28 pm

You been talking to Joe? Dunno how much he's gonna play. He's talking about his band and stuff and back in the day he couldn't play much cuz of family. Got to the point where he was only on lerk one or two nights a week and that was before the band thing.
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: <THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)   <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 8:59 pm

Coldhart wrote:

And some of them crack whores in Brooklyn, might be packing more than most men...it's a man, baby >.< that's just naaasty

Around here, me and my bouncer buddies call these Decepticons.

Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: <THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)   <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 9:07 pm

ROFL!! those robots are "confused"!

Mongo

Mongo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Mongo
Guild: Crazies

PostSubject: Re: <THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)   <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:27 pm

Kai-Sun wrote:
Coldhart wrote:

Around here, me and my bouncer buddies call these Decepticons.

*robot voice* Giblets in disguise !
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: <THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)   <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 5:02 am

Sry Cold,

I'll try and contact him soon brudda...

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)   <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next