Respect In Gaming

HomeRegisterLog in

<THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Gennie

Gennie

<THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)   <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:29 pm

<THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) - Page 12 Rainbow-poo-pet-society-trucosfacebook

yes, yes that is rainbow poo. it actually exists in a game somewhere. My commander orders me to obtain your john hancock on this widdle piece of paper that says we're friends.

So, I'm offering the Rainbow Poo. Let's hear the counter.

((And this could totally be a serious RP, make terminator faces and talk in low tones deal, but, it wouldn't be as FUNNY))
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

<THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)   <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 5:47 pm

hmmmm, VERY Schw'interesting...

Gennie

Gennie

PostSubject: Re: <THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)   <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 2:50 pm

Schwendo wrote:
hmmmm, VERY Schw'interesting...

We have an ice cream social every friday as we await the latest TOR update.
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: <THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)   <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 11:03 pm

Rainbow poo is always in demand....I'll have to find a nice counter-offer to that Gennie Smile

Coldhart

Coldhart

PostSubject: Re: <THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)   <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 6:40 am

Counter? Like a banana in the tailpipe?

Back to top Go down
http://www.craziesoftor.guildportal.com
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: <THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)   <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 5:24 pm

Roflmao!

Coldhart

Coldhart

PostSubject: Re: <THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)   <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 6:18 am

Hey Schwen, add some info to the first page here...

Crazies are in half-full farce, battling it out in Rift. Up to about 25 members so far and just started recruiting. Got us some good peeps. I mean that too. So far seems like everyone is on the same page as us Crazies. Won't be too long til we start on Expert Dungeons, then not too far from that comes our actual raids (10 & 20 Man).
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: <THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)   <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 11:25 pm

Kk, will do...heading to work ATM, but I'll add that once I get home/tomorrow day Smile

Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: <THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)   <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 3:51 pm

Sry Cold, been super duper busy..I'm adding the "Rift shizz (<--Selvan profanity filter, activated)" Now...

/hi5

Hope you knuckleheads are having fun in that one!

Coldhart

Coldhart

PostSubject: Re: <THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)   <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 10:42 am

Cold back in da hizzie!!!
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: <THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)   <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 7:03 am

I miss Coldhart.......like the desert misses the rains....Wink

Still here....just F'n frustrated on the delays in the release date....I was amped for the "spring release......um.......grrrrrr

Quince

Quince

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Qint B'san
Class: Imperial Agent

PostSubject: Re: <THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)   <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 4:59 pm

Hey Schwen, you do know there's a new RIG website right? As to the delays, yeah they're a bummer.
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Smuggler
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: <THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)   <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:02 am

Get your ass over to the new website Schwen!

And bring some cookies... we're all out of those.

When You Argue With Idiots
They Drag You Down To Their Level
And Beat You With Experience
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: <THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)   <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 12:10 am

Sorry for the delay Grome...hadda move with an infant and 2 full time working parents SadSad(SadSadSad

I'm in there...and we have our "Schw'Internet" up and running at the new casa! /hi5

Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: <THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)   <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 7:17 am

Just checking in....if you read this, we are all at respectingaming.com

Come over and check it out! It'sa nice!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)   <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12