The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)

Go down 
+20
Fett_Fan27
Mongo
Calvillanous
DaStar
Arzon
Dresgar
Crebain
Teeglow2012
azarhal
Grome
Rayviin
Quince
Variable
Selven
Coldhart
vlak
Sylrah
Kai-Sun
Ty-Odi
Schwendo
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
DaStar

DaStar

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Da'Star Trebor-Zar
Class: Sith Warrior
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

<THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)   <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 5:03 am

its COLD!!!!!! hiyas Bro. As stated before, give me a beer. Send it through the USB port next to the Pizza USB port we installed back in SWG days.
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor

<THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)   <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 7:28 am

You guys actually had a "pizza USB port" set up in the SWG days?!?!?

That's it.....I declare Schw'enanigans!!!
Back to top Go down
Calvillanous

PostSubject: Re: <THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)   <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 3:05 pm

Hi all,
My name is Calvillanous & I'm one of the newer "Crazies" recruits! <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) - Page 4 756107
Back to top Go down
Ty-Odi
Dark Lord of Spam
Ty-Odi

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Ty-Odi
Guild: To Be Confirmed.....

PostSubject: Re: <THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)   <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 3:16 pm

Welcome to the boards mate!! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://respectingaming.forumotion.co.uk
Calvillanous

PostSubject: Re: <THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)   <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 3:24 pm

Ty-Odi wrote:
Welcome to the boards mate!! Smile

Thanks for the welcome.

You haven't decided on a guild yet?

No matter where you end up? I'll stay in touch,
I play strange hours, I'm sure we'll run into each other. It seems you want to be an Inquisitor at launch? It's good to be bad, huh? <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) - Page 4 756107
Back to top Go down
Ty-Odi
Dark Lord of Spam
Ty-Odi

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Ty-Odi
Guild: To Be Confirmed.....

PostSubject: Re: <THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)   <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 3:50 pm

Yeah I am still very much undecided at present. Smile

Too many cool guilds to choose from now, lol Smile

I can see me having many alts in many guilds.....lmao Smile

And I am sure we will bump into one another in game, I too will be playing some pretty random hours hehe Smile
Back to top Go down
https://respectingaming.forumotion.co.uk
Teeglow2012

Teeglow2012

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Troian Johnson
Class: Bounty Hunter
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: <THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)   <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 6:10 pm

Crazies rule!! We have cookies! And yes, they're waaaaay better than the ones the Dark Side has Razz Not to mention, drunken bar fights, cantina crawls, dancing wookiees, lizards in hawtpants, our own Flying Dewback space squad, sarcastic hot cally gurls, random craziness in da vent (mostly PG-13 and up) and much much much much more!!!

Crazies = Total awesomness!
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: <THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)   <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 8:12 pm

Cal!!

Welcome to the RiG O' newest member of da' Crazies!!

If ya need anything at all, plz feel free to PM me here or our Crazies forum Wink.

Woohoo!!
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Smuggler
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: <THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)   <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 8:36 pm

Teeglow2012 wrote:
(...) lizards in hawtpants, (...)
AMAGAD! :3
Back to top Go down
DaStar

DaStar

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: <THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)   <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 10:10 pm

Ah, yes. The Flying Dewbacks. There was no better Tie-Squadron out there. Or was it the fact thatwe were all drunk so it just SEEMED like we were the best?

Yeah Schwen, I had the Pizza USB(tm) installed so I could eat. The Beer-USB(tm) is still in the Testing stage. Can't keep it cold. Still werking on dat.

Oh you know what I forgot about. Me being a COMBAT CHEF in SWG! lol When I would wear the chef hat and apron. the time in the cantina when someone wanted to dual me. I pulled out my pistol and pimped slapped him and won. He didn't know I was still a master Pistoler. That was fun times.
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: <THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)   <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 10:30 pm

Even funnier than that, was at SWG Fan Fest 05'. When the Gorath server did a live action event with Pex in Sanitarium (DMG-I's player city). We had like 200+ players there...me in with my double bladed saber and hawtpants (and nothing else)...you in your padawan gear and chef hat....lolololol. We had like 100 people watching us on that gi-nor-mous project'schwen screen...Chubers making fun of T'fear...I still laugh my ass off when I think of that one! I gotta post some of those pics!=priceless

How bout' "Hooters Loves Gorath" Wink?? Remember that??
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: <THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)   <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 11:02 pm

Here we have good ole' Stra (In John Elway Jersey), and yours truly (In Tenacious D red) on the Gorath live event...gee, we look happay Wink

<THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) - Page 4 StranSchweninfanfest05crop

And here we are again at SWG Fan Fest 05' (pre-nge) This time we're in the bar at the Anahiem Hilton...I decided to "serenade" the lead dev gal....hmm..wonder what song we picked. There was only about 200 SWG players in the bar area...How bout' a little, "You Lost That Lovin' Feelin'"...thats me standing on the piano bench (I was later told to "not stand on" by security Wink)...I am not lying...ask Aquaria and Stra...the WHOLE BAR started singing it!! =priceless, priceless

<THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) - Page 4 Lovinfeelingfanfest05crop
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Smuggler
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: <THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)   <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 11:36 pm

Good times... Good times...
Back to top Go down
DaStar

DaStar

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: <THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)   <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 11:58 pm

Yeah I remember that. We were the loudest Kewlest bunch of idiots there at the Fanfest. oh then you remember it was us and then those Jerdi kids at the Gorath table. All we did was goof off.

BTW John Elway is my Sith Master.
Back to top Go down
Teeglow2012

Teeglow2012

Ingame Characters
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: <THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)   <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 1:02 am

Lol, here we have a gathering of The Flying Dewbacks, some of em anyways. We're all mostly in uniform, cept that damn TIE helm wouldn't fit over my fat lizards head >< Damn you devs!!!! /shakefist

<THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) - Page 4 Screen12
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: <THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)   <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 2:38 am

What the hell is the "Flying Dewbacks??"

<THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) - Page 4 153rdfightindewbackscrop

We was the FIGHTIN' DEWBACKS!!

If you need a reason why we HAVE to find Ticklemittens for TOR...

<THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) - Page 4 531stfightinmittenscrop

and, TM's Rebel squadron...the "FIGHTIN' MITTENS" rofl!
Back to top Go down
Teeglow2012

Teeglow2012

Ingame Characters
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: <THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)   <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 3:12 am

lol FIghting Dewbacks will werk too. Like Stra said, we was mostly drunk flying around anyways
Back to top Go down
Calvillanous

PostSubject: Re: <THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)   <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 12:36 pm

We are going to have to work on the guild name for launch...

CoK's won't work for me, (I'm 1/2 Irish) If we want to keep the name? We'll have to change it to "little CoK's" so I feel "Included"!
Back to top Go down
Coldhart

Coldhart

PostSubject: Re: <THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)   <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 3:55 pm

He may not be able to hit the bottom of a tuna can, but he can wreak havok on the sides >.<

...er...so I hear anyway.

And "flyin", "fightin"...meh...wessa wassa da Dewbacks ina space! That's funny enough on it's own.
Back to top Go down
http://www.craziesoftor.guildportal.com
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: <THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)   <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 1:04 am

Rofl Cal!! Too funny!

Actually the voting is closer than ever! with "Crazies of Dromund Kaas <-CDK->" making a comeback on the Crazies forum!! I actually like DK better as a planet. Its where the Sith ended up after the great hyper-active space war. Korriban is their ancient home...(thank you SWTOR timeline and Lance Henrickson (Bishop!!))
Back to top Go down
Calvillanous

PostSubject: Re: <THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)   <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 8:39 am

What games are you guys playing till launch? I think I recall "Q" saying something bout LotRo. <--- I have multiple toons on Vilya & would be happy to move 1 or 2 so that I could get some playtime in with the team.

*I might consider a short - term (until launch, lol) time investment depending on the game.
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: <THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)   <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 9:27 am

Cold/ Tee, and Q were playing LotRO....not sure what server. In RiG they are also clowning around on LotRO....darned if I can't remember the server offhand .....Sandoval? am I close?? (1/2 drunk from my show tonight....*blames Jager*)
Back to top Go down
Calvillanous

PostSubject: Re: <THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)   <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 2:51 pm

Schwendo (Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:27 am) wrote:
Cold/ Tee, and Q were playing LotRO....not sure what server. In RiG they are also clowning around on LotRO....darned if I can't remember the server offhand .....Sandoval? am I close?? (1/2 drunk from my show tonight....*blames Jager*)

Does "Silverlode" sound familar? ... Jager shots give me the "willies", How bout a bottle of Crown with a budlight chaser or 2? <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) - Page 4 756107
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: <THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)   <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 3:31 pm

I'm all Jager and Miller Lite, hehe

It's Landroval. I remember now that I'm no longer 1/2 drunk....still up, though (son)
Back to top Go down
Quince

Quince

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Qint B'san
Class: Imperial Agent

PostSubject: Re: <THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)   <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:18 pm

We're on Brandywine, but for the most part we're on LOTRO hiatus. Cold and Tee are playing Startrek Online and I'm mucking around FF XIV. I get the feeling that nothing satisfies us that much atm as we all anxiously away SW:TOR. I do occasionally play LOTRO, but the lack of an active group and me hitting cap level provides somewhat less than great incentive to play. Ah well...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)   <THE CRAZIES>  -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<THE CRAZIES> -Est. 2003- Community Based, PvE (Guild bio on page 1)
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next