Respect In Gaming

HomeRegisterLog in

Hola Everyone

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Steel

Steel

Hola Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hola Everyone   Hola Everyone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 10:24 pm

Hi everyone. I just registered and wanted to say hello. My name is Steel and I'm recently replaying Knights of the old republic in anticipation of Star Wars: The old republic. I hope to meet some new people and make some friends.
Back to top Go down
Dresgar

Dresgar

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Dres Gar
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild:

Hola Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola Everyone   Hola Everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 1:08 am

Steel wrote:
I hope to meet some new people

Oh no... Schwendo better not read that or he will get all -friendly- with you

Bienvenido dude!

I tried replaying KoTOR but to be honest it has not aged well IMO, Mass Effect and Dragon Age have spoiled me.

Do make sure you download some nice mods for it if you are playing it on PC!
Back to top Go down
Steel

Steel

Hola Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola Everyone   Hola Everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 2:44 am

Thanks for the welcome. The gameplay of kotor has held up for me, the graphics are still decent and only the AI seems shaky. I played it on xbox when it was released. Now its on the pc and I can't recall much about it. So it should take me awhile to stumble through it again. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

Hola Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola Everyone   Hola Everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:07 am

LOL Dre!

Not at all...just wanted to welcome Steel to RiG!!

Steel, welcome to RiG from all of us Crazies!!....see Dre? Wink

Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: Serenity

Hola Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola Everyone   Hola Everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:36 am

Steel wrote:
Thanks for the welcome. The gameplay of kotor has held up for me, the graphics are still decent and only the AI seems shaky. I played it on xbox when it was released. Now its on the pc and I can't recall much about it. So it should take me awhile to stumble through it again. Very Happy

Yea, I was actually thinking or rebuying the two KoTOR games on my pc so I didn't have to dig my old xbox out to play em again, they've gotta be dirt cheap.

Welcome to RiG!
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

Hola Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola Everyone   Hola Everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:44 am

Hey Kai, "Hola" is Spanish for....um..."Hola" Wink

....The more you know....(((((((((*

HDubNZ

HDubNZ

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kaya Jun
Class:
Guild:

Hola Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola Everyone   Hola Everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 6:23 am

Yea, I was actually thinking or rebuying the two KoTOR games on my pc so I didn't have to dig my old xbox out to play em again, they've gotta be dirt cheap.

Welcome to RiG![/quote]

USD $9.99 on Steam for KOTOR Kai. Considering it myself!
Back to top Go down
Steel

Steel

Hola Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola Everyone   Hola Everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 7:11 am

I read somewhere you can still download them on xbox live, but alas, i sold my xbox awhile back. They are really cheap. And the patch is still out and available. I figured I would have problems getting it to work on windows 7, but there were no problems at all with it. I almost forgot what epic npc's Bioware makes Very Happy Now for a crazed jedi named Minsc!

My spanglish teacher taught me Hola means Hi. I pressume its correct. Then again, He only taught me how to order beer and tequila for final lessons so my spanish is a bit weak.
Back to top Go down
Ty-Odi
Dark Lord of Spam
Ty-Odi

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Ty-Odi
Guild: To Be Confirmed.....

Hola Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola Everyone   Hola Everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:54 am

Isn't that the uniformed, simply speak in English, slower and louder and eventually Johny foreigner will understand ? type of attitude? or Is that just something us Brits do when on Holiday? haha.

I.....SAID.......TWOOOOO......PIIIIIINNTTTTSSS....OOOFFFFFFFFFF.....BEEEEEEEERRR....PLEEAAAASEEE......

LMAO Smile

Hola Everyone Tyodisig1copygj8er6
Back to top Go down
https://respectingaming.forumotion.co.uk
Steel

Steel

Hola Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola Everyone   Hola Everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 6:36 pm

Heh. I thought it was exclusive to americans. We speak more slowly and louder to foreigners, disable people and
well just about anyone. Except the deaf, which is rather odd. Or perhaps that was my own personal experience watching the very frustrated and very deaf person try to order a cheeseburger combo and the waitress speaking so fast even I could barely understand her Smile

Then again, I'm in the south so everyone here speaks very loud and rather slow while destroying the language.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hola Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola Everyone   Hola Everyone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hola Everyone
Page 1 of 1