The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sneaky new thread......;ol

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ty-Odi
Dark Lord of Spam
Ty-Odi

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Ty-Odi
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: To Be Confirmed.....

Sneaky new thread......;ol Empty
PostSubject: Sneaky new thread......;ol   Sneaky new thread......;ol I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:09 pm

Hi Guys,

i have started a new thread on the main boards as our last one was moved and is now in the back of beyond never visited nether regions of the SW:TOR main boards, hehe.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=257683

I have purposefully not used it as a 'Come Join us' type thread, but a chance for people to discuss cool things people have done, fond memories and bad ones etc. (I then hope they notice one or two of our signiures....ahem....lol)

So if any of you wish to add some thoughts and to keep the thread going that would be awesome! Smile

Time for round 2 of the recruitment drive!! hehe Smile
Back to top Go down
https://respectingaming.forumotion.co.uk
Quince

Quince

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Qint B'san
Class: Imperial Agent
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky new thread......;ol   Sneaky new thread......;ol I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:25 pm

Sneaky -- yes, but when the first three posts have signatures referring to RIG, observant folks might wonder. Then again, most folks on forums aren't that observant about those types of things. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky new thread......;ol   Sneaky new thread......;ol I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:06 am

Pretty sneaky Ty! I like your style!

I'll get on that one and do some posting soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky new thread......;ol   Sneaky new thread......;ol I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sneaky new thread......;ol
Page 1 of 1