The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saying hello

Go down 
+2
Quince
MystacX
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MystacX

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Dace Cael
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: None yet

Saying hello Empty
PostSubject: Saying hello   Saying hello I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:41 pm

I'm Mystacx. Myst for short. 24 years old, turning 25 (cant wait for that to happen...not.) this august.

In short about me;

I'm kind of a geek (aren't we all). Live in Holland. I work for the Province, a form of local government, as a systems administrator (not networks) and support senior.

Online I go by the alias of Myst or .Myst as i've just told and I've been a community and server admin for the Freeworlds community. Resigned there as of november last as after about two years I'd simply had enough of being an admin there. There's only so much a guy can take before he eventually cracks.
So now I'm hanging out with my friends left over from that community and looking for a new one for SWTOR. I hope I can find that home here.

Kinda got into this site because I was looking info up about SWTOR and ended up reading a post by Ty-Odi. Found this link in his signature leading to a page about a community built on respect. I liked what I read, especially since my adventures as a Paladin Tank on WoW (sue me) which I recently rolled and frankly, I wish to avoid the kind of experiences where people just bully you as Tank. Just an example here but yes, I miss the "old days" where respect was commonplace in any game.

So, hi everyone Very Happy

.Myst
Back to top Go down
http://www.mystacx.net
Quince

Quince

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Qint B'san
Class: Imperial Agent
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

Saying hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saying hello   Saying hello I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:50 pm

Welcome! I think everyone here has "something" in past gaming experiences that make them gravitate towards joining a group that treats folks like you want to be treated. It's amazing how often people think they can be jerks in games that wouldn't even consider being so in a face to face meetings and that's a shame, really. I want to have fun in games, you want to have fun in games. Why can't we both have fun?

So, look around the joint, grab a beer and there's cookies over by the sofa. Saying hello 285378
Back to top Go down
Zepour

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild:

Saying hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saying hello   Saying hello I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:46 pm

Welcome to RiG, Myst! *munches cookies*

Wooops. Sorry. Embarassed *switches to beer*
Back to top Go down
HDubNZ

HDubNZ

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kaya Jun
Class:
Guild:

Saying hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saying hello   Saying hello I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 2:00 am

Welcome Myst!
Back to top Go down
Launa Starfall

Launa Starfall

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Launa Starfall
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: -

Saying hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saying hello   Saying hello I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 2:48 am

Welcome Myst to RIG! cheers
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

Saying hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saying hello   Saying hello I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:56 am

Did someone say beer?!!?

*looks around*

mmmmm beer

Hey, welcome to RiG Myst!! Hope you enjoy the community, camaraderie, kamaratschaft, and fun in here!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Saying hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saying hello   Saying hello I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saying hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The R.I.G. :: Hello & Welcome :) :: Members Area - A Chance to say hi, and introduce yourselves-
Jump to:  
This site is in not endorsed by or affiliated with LucasArts, BioWare, or Electronic Arts.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd.
and/or its affiliates. © 2008-2010 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd.
You may not copy any images, videos or sound clips found on this site or „deep link‟ to any image, video or sound clip directly.Game content and materials copyright LICENSOR. All Rights Reserved.
Free forum | Video games | Roleplay Games (MMORPG, WOW...) | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com