Respect In Gaming

HomeRegisterLog in

Universal GameLords (UGL)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gelotri

Universal GameLords (UGL) Empty
PostSubject: Universal GameLords (UGL)   Universal GameLords (UGL) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:21 am

Introduction: Universal GameLords is a multi-game guild which caters to all playstyles across all online/multiplayer games.

History: Many of our members are members of the Ranger Corps guild on the Shadowfire server in SWG, founded at launch. Our numbers have fluctuated from just over 200 in our heyday to just a few diehard SWG'ers. Other members played other games such as STO, Battlefield, Call of Duty.

Who we look for: Any playstyle, whether you are a family, a casual player, hardcore, roleplayer, PvE fan, or love to knock heads in PvP. We try to group our members according to their playstyles and preferences and believe a guild is not meant to limit your fun or gaming experience but rather enhance it. We are always open to smaller guilds joining our ranks to increase their grouping options.

Roles: We are always looking for those who are destined to lead and even those who just want to join as a general member. Guilds that consolidate will find their leadership structure is maintained and those leaders are automatically placed in leadership roles.

Current Projects: We are working on consolidating websites.

Website: http://ugl.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=197547&page_id=76800
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Universal GameLords (UGL)   Universal GameLords (UGL) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:25 pm

Good to see you Gelotri!

Welcome UGL to the RiG, well set up website!

It's always good to see more guilds with such a great idea behind them, wish you all the best of luck and cannot wait to play TOR and many other games with you all Smile
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

PostSubject: Re: Universal GameLords (UGL)   Universal GameLords (UGL) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 5:58 am

Welcome UGL! I'll add you to "Godric's Guild Roster"!

Gelotri

PostSubject: Re: Universal GameLords (UGL)   Universal GameLords (UGL) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 3:13 pm

Schwendo wrote:
Welcome UGL! I'll add you to "Godric's Guild Roster"!

Thanks Schwendo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Universal GameLords (UGL)   Universal GameLords (UGL) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Universal GameLords (UGL)
Page 1 of 1