AuthorMessage
AndrianMendel

AndrianMendel

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Andrian Mendel
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: Hand of the Republic

Greetings and salutations! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings and salutations!   Greetings and salutations! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 9:30 am

Hello everyone! I was led here by Ty from the SWTOR forums. I'm extremely happy to be here and hope that I can cultivate some good relationships with some good people. I've also formed a guild for like minded people and I'm an MMO veteran. I've played a lot of WoW with some EVE and a few others mixed in. Other than that, I'm just your regular joe trying to make his way.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/lamcraig
Ty-Odi
Dark Lord of Spam
Ty-Odi

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Ty-Odi
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: To Be Confirmed.....

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and salutations!   Greetings and salutations! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 12:10 pm

Welcome to the boards mate Smile

I have added a link to your thread here in the OSC area, and I hope some of our guys here will help in keeping your thread alive and spreading the message within it!! Smile

Great to have you on board, and look forward to getting to know you, and any of your guildies you would wish to bring over here too! Smile

Greetings and salutations! Tyodisig1copygj8er6
Back to top Go down
https://respectingaming.forumotion.co.uk
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Gloriana
Class: Smuggler
Guild: Maybe Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and salutations!   Greetings and salutations! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 12:33 pm

Hello AndrianMendel and Welcome.

Have a cookie.

We still have cookies right?

Dark Lord of Spam
Ty-Odi

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Ty-Odi
Guild: To Be Confirmed.....

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and salutations!   Greetings and salutations! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 12:41 pm

azarhal wrote:
Hello AndrianMendel and Welcome.

Have a cookie.

We still have cookies right?

/Dusts off the crumbs from his top.....

Ummmm....no.....ummmm.......I think Selven eat the all?...... Embarassed

Greetings and salutations! Tyodisig1copygj8er6
Back to top Go down
https://respectingaming.forumotion.co.uk
Zepour

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and salutations!   Greetings and salutations! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 2:04 pm

Welcome to R.I.G., AndrianMendel.
Back to top Go down
Rafel Xavian

Rafel Xavian

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Rafel Xavian
Guild: Sanctus Amicitia

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and salutations!   Greetings and salutations! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 2:07 pm

Hello there! Welcome from my part as well =)
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/Sanctus_Amicitia
Aldemarran

Aldemarran

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Agent Redacted
Class: Imperial Agent
Guild: Redacted

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and salutations!   Greetings and salutations! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 2:33 am

Welcome, good to see you here!

Redriot

Redriot

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Draven
Class: Sith Warrior
Guild: Reign

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and salutations!   Greetings and salutations! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 8:01 pm

AndrianMendel wrote:
Hello everyone! I was led here by Ty from the SWTOR forums. I'm extremely happy to be here and hope that I can cultivate some good relationships with some good people. I've also formed a guild for like minded people and I'm an MMO veteran. I've played a lot of WoW with some EVE and a few others mixed in. Other than that, I'm just your regular joe trying to make his way.
Hey man good to see you join RIG! Your post in Tor forums man is great, as you well know with my comments to your thread, and us talking about how respect should be a easy thing ect. Glad to have you aboard on RIG, and now we are brothers of the same cause. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Variable
That Handsome Devil
Variable

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Soloman Bokur
Class: Imperial Agent
Guild: Reign

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and salutations!   Greetings and salutations! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 10:11 pm

Welcome to the community, AndrianMendel! Looking forward to getting to know ya Smile
Back to top Go down
AndrianMendel

AndrianMendel

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Andrian Mendel
Guild: Hand of the Republic

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and salutations!   Greetings and salutations! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 10:14 pm

What a welcome! Thank you all so much! And, yes, a dusty cookie is still a cookie; it's not about eating it, it's about who you eat it with.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/lamcraig
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and salutations!   Greetings and salutations! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings and salutations!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The R.I.G. :: Hello & Welcome :) :: Members Area - A Chance to say hi, and introduce yourselves-
Jump to:  
This site is in not endorsed by or affiliated with LucasArts, BioWare, or Electronic Arts.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd.
and/or its affiliates. © 2008-2010 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd.
You may not copy any images, videos or sound clips found on this site or „deep link‟ to any image, video or sound clip directly.Game content and materials copyright LICENSOR. All Rights Reserved.
Free forum | Video games | Roleplay Games (MMORPG, WOW...) | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com