The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Salve Citizens

Go down 
+4
azarhal
Rafel Xavian
Aldemarran
Tiberius
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Tiberius

Tiberius

Salve Citizens Empty
PostSubject: Salve Citizens   Salve Citizens I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 11:59 am

Just gonna announce myself here... saw a thread over on TOR's official forums and this all sounded pretty interesting. I've never really been much of an MMO gamer, and if everything pans out, TOR will be my first that I've played for more than a couple hours. Quite fitting, as I have been an avid Star Wars fan since the day of my birth.

I am an avid RPGer and strategy gamer. My favorite games would have to be the Elder Scrolls series and the Total War series. Those two series have been a part of my gaming life since I was a kid, starting with Shogun: Total War in 2000 and Morrowind in 2002.

I figured starting off in a smaller community might be easier for me to transition into playing MMO's, so we'll see how this all works out here. cheers

Back to top Go down
Aldemarran

Aldemarran

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Agent Redacted
Class: Imperial Agent
Guild: Redacted

Salve Citizens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salve Citizens   Salve Citizens I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 1:07 pm

Welcome to the RIG! Helping new people is one of our goals (though obviously we'll all be new people on launch day!) so I think I speak for all of us when I wish you the best of experiences in SW:TOR Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rafel Xavian

Rafel Xavian

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Rafel Xavian
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: Sanctus Amicitia

Salve Citizens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salve Citizens   Salve Citizens I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 1:43 pm

Welcome Tiberius!

And yeah we'll all be newbies again =)
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/Sanctus_Amicitia
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Gloriana
Class: Smuggler
Guild: Maybe Serenity

Salve Citizens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salve Citizens   Salve Citizens I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 1:59 pm

Welcome Tiberius.

I love the Elder Scrolls series too and I can't wait for 11/11/11. Now if we could just know when TOR will be release...

Back to top Go down
Zepour

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild:

Salve Citizens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salve Citizens   Salve Citizens I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:44 pm

Well met Tiberius, and welcome to R.I.G.!
Back to top Go down
Tiberius

Tiberius

Salve Citizens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salve Citizens   Salve Citizens I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 12:35 am

azarhal wrote:
Welcome Tiberius.

I love the Elder Scrolls series too and I can't wait for 11/11/11. Now if we could just know when TOR will be release...

Yeah I'm now feeling the pain of waiting for TOR lol.... and I know it well. Was so happy when Skyrim was announced, and to be honest, it was completely unexpected. affraid

Maybe TOR will be the same way...

Anways, nice meeting you all. Salve Citizens 144758
Back to top Go down
Rafel Xavian

Rafel Xavian

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Rafel Xavian
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: Sanctus Amicitia

Salve Citizens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salve Citizens   Salve Citizens I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 2:31 am

TBH Skyrim was news to me too. Can't wait =)
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/Sanctus_Amicitia
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

Salve Citizens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salve Citizens   Salve Citizens I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 8:32 pm

Welcome to the "Tiberius Legion XVII!"

Hope you enjoy RiG, the game is going to be a BLAST with all these fun people!
Back to top Go down
archifikos

archifikos

Salve Citizens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salve Citizens   Salve Citizens I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 10:43 am

Tiberius wrote:
Just gonna announce myself here... saw a thread over on TOR's official forums and this all sounded pretty interesting. I've never really been much of an MMO gamer, and if everything pans out, TOR will be my first that I've played for more than a couple hours. Quite fitting, as I have been an avid Star Wars fan since the day of my birth.

I am an avid RPGer and strategy gamer. My favorite games would have to be the Elder Scrolls series and the Total War series. Those two series have been a part of my gaming life since I was a kid, starting with Shogun: Total War in 2000 and Morrowind in 2002.

I figured starting off in a smaller community might be easier for me to transition into playing MMO's, so we'll see how this all works out here. cheers

Welcome Salve Citizens 744788

I never could get into Bethesda's games somehow... I've really tried to like them but it just doesn't work for me Sad However I have a good feeling about Skyrim...

If you like RPGs and don't mind dated graphics, can live with bugs and have a lot of patience, I recommend Gothic and Gothic 2 (with addon). They are very unorthodox RPGs (Gothic came out in 2001 btw) made by a small independent German developer, Piranha Bytes... They are brutal and unforgiving with next to no hand-holding, have a number of bugs and very strange controls - but if you can look past their flaws and get into the mentality and spirit of the games I can assure you they will be the most immersive, gripping RPG experience you could have!

You could also try Risen, their latest game - it's much more modern and relatively bug-free, still brutal and unforgiving though - but IMO the story sort of peters out in the middle and I personally lost the drive to play at that point. Shame, and the melee combat was the best I've seen in an RPG. Risen 2, coming out later this year, will apparently be a pirate RPG! Yarrrr!
Salve Citizens 30344
Back to top Go down
Ty-Odi
Dark Lord of Spam
Ty-Odi

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Ty-Odi
Guild: To Be Confirmed.....

Salve Citizens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salve Citizens   Salve Citizens I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 11:27 am

welcome to the boards mate!! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://respectingaming.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

Salve Citizens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salve Citizens   Salve Citizens I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Salve Citizens
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The R.I.G. :: Hello & Welcome :) :: Members Area - A Chance to say hi, and introduce yourselves-
Jump to:  
This site is in not endorsed by or affiliated with LucasArts, BioWare, or Electronic Arts.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd.
and/or its affiliates. © 2008-2010 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd.
You may not copy any images, videos or sound clips found on this site or „deep link‟ to any image, video or sound clip directly.Game content and materials copyright LICENSOR. All Rights Reserved.
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com