Palopit

Palopit

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Palopit
Class: Smuggler
Guild: Might start guild with freinds from WoW, Don't know Yet

Greetings! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings!   Greetings! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 4:31 am

Hey, I saw the forum post of the SWTOR website and probably like everyone else here I thought this is something that I want to be apart of and stand behind. It's awesome that their is a whole community of people who are dedicated to the promoting players coming together and treating each other as real people rather then with indifference to the fact there is another person playing that character. Its a great idea, and I'm happy to see a community coming together to make it a reality.

Now to actually introduce myself Razz. My name is Caleb DeLaurentis, known around the web in a few places and the MMOs I play as Palopit. I've been really excited about TOR since I heard about it quite a few years ago. I had been itching to play KOTOR games again one day and so I did a quick search on the web to see if perhaps there was some information on a third one or something and I discovered TOR was being made, been following it ever since! About a year ago I decided to give podcasting a try, something I had always been curious about doing but never really motivated to until I realized I really like Knights of The Old Republic and I really like MMOs, so this is the perfect opportunity for me to learn this new skill and be able to talk about something I have passion for. Been a fun few years as we slowly learn more and more about TOR, but as great as is its been anticipating what this games going to be like I'm ready for this thing to come out already tongue . So greetings once again, I look forward to keeping up with this community and hopefully seeing the ideas presented by this community in action in game!
Back to top Go down
http://anchorhead.org
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: Serenity

Greetings! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Greetings! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 4:59 am

Welcome Palopit!

Glad your excitement for TOR is helping you with your desire to podcast, and I wish you all the best with it and the game when it comes out, we're glad to have you Smile
Back to top Go down
Mongo

Mongo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Mongo
Class: Sith Warrior
Guild: Crazies

Greetings! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Greetings! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 6:21 am

Welcome to the madhouse Palopit, it may seem a little quiet right now as most people are a bit quiet waiting for more information on ToR but I'm sure you'll see some friendly faces around.
Back to top Go down
Ty-Odi
Dark Lord of Spam
Ty-Odi

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Ty-Odi
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: To Be Confirmed.....

Greetings! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Greetings! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 9:34 am

/Wave Smile

Welcome to the boards mate! And very good to have you about, I will send you a PM in regards to some of the things you asked me as soon as the SW:TOR boards pop back up and I am able to access the message you sent. (I can read some of it on my iPhone, but replying is a pain on that, haha)

If you know of anyone else who you think might be interested then always feel free to send them our way!! Smile

Like you though, I am just itching to play now, and get this community all bedded in!! Some truly incredible people about on here, and cannot wait to hang out and play TOR with them all!! Smile

Greetings! Tyodisig1copygj8er6
Back to top Go down
https://respectingaming.forumotion.co.uk
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Gloriana
Guild: Maybe Serenity

Greetings! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Greetings! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 12:24 pm

Welcome Palopit.

Where does "Palopit"(the name) come from?

Palopit

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Palopit
Guild: Might start guild with freinds from WoW, Don't know Yet

Greetings! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Greetings! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 4:39 pm

azarhal wrote:
Welcome Palopit.

Where does "Palopit"(the name) come from?

When I started playing WoW I hit random name generator and it gave me Palo, I tried to get this name but it was taken. A Brad Pitt movie was on the TV in the next room so naturally I thought to throw pit on the end and stuck with it ever since Razz
Back to top Go down
http://anchorhead.org
Aylin

Aylin

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Aylin Reeves
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: ARES

Greetings! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Greetings! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 10:01 am

Welcome to the boards Palopit! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.aresproject.de
Horeon
(Re)Public Enemy
Horeon

Greetings! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Greetings! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 7:40 am

Yo man, welcome to RIG Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

Greetings! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Greetings! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 7:27 pm

Welcome Palopit! Hope you enjoy all the madness and fun in RiG!! woohoo!!

Sponsored content

Greetings! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Greetings! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The R.I.G. :: Hello & Welcome :) :: Members Area - A Chance to say hi, and introduce yourselves-
Jump to:  
This site is in not endorsed by or affiliated with LucasArts, BioWare, or Electronic Arts.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd.
and/or its affiliates. © 2008-2010 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd.
You may not copy any images, videos or sound clips found on this site or „deep link‟ to any image, video or sound clip directly.Game content and materials copyright LICENSOR. All Rights Reserved.
Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com