Respect In Gaming
 
HomeRegisterLog in

Share
 

 Guild Headquarters

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Godric_Barbarosa

Godric_Barbarosa

Posts : 293
Join date : 2010-11-14
Age : 43
Location : Pittsburgh, PA

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: Looking for

Guild Headquarters Empty
PostSubject: Guild Headquarters   Guild Headquarters I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 4:40 pm

Big news from the Dev team: Guild Headquarters . I looking over the information now.
Back to top Go down
Aylin

Aylin

Posts : 69
Join date : 2010-12-19
Age : 36
Location : Germany - Bavaria

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Aylin Reeves
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: ARES

Guild Headquarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Headquarters   Guild Headquarters I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 4:46 pm

Very interesting indeed! Looks like you can reserve your guild name, downside is that they make you decide on server type lol I guess this will revive the RIG server choice discussion *grins* Off I go to read the details again...
Back to top Go down
http://www.aresproject.de
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Posts : 972
Join date : 2010-11-09
Age : 37
Location : Virginia, USA

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: Serenity

Guild Headquarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Headquarters   Guild Headquarters I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 5:08 pm

Think you can change the server type info later, so I just put a temp one down.

http://www.swtor.com/guilds/4465/serenity
Back to top Go down
Godric_Barbarosa

Godric_Barbarosa

Posts : 293
Join date : 2010-11-14
Age : 43
Location : Pittsburgh, PA

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: Looking for

Guild Headquarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Headquarters   Guild Headquarters I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 5:19 pm

The two biggest thinks for me in this are:

1) that there is no mention one way or the other about regional based servers. I see this as one of our biggest divide.
EDIT: I did notice that the option for server timezones are EST, PST, and GMT.

2) I don't like the idea that during the Bioware places guilds on servers for us and can't guarentee our allied and adversary guilds will be placed on the same server, especially since we can only choose 3 allies/adversaries. We have over twenty guilds at least provisionally signed onto our community idea so having Bioware splitting us up would be very distressing.

I had some other questions I posted in the Guild Headquarters thread. Let's see if any of them get answered.
3. What are the sever rulesets? (e.g. OOC chatter disallowed in certain chat channels on an RP sever)
4. Will server rulesets be enforced? (Are there any consequences for constantly talking OOC in the wrong channel on an RP server?)
5. How many characters per server are we allowed per account?
6. Are we allowed to roll characters of opposite factions on the same server?
7. Lastly I do find it a bit odd not to have RP-PvP servers, as well. The two are not mutually exclusive.
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Posts : 972
Join date : 2010-11-09
Age : 37
Location : Virginia, USA

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: Serenity

Guild Headquarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Headquarters   Guild Headquarters I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 5:37 pm

1. Here's hoping we learn a lot more info about that, I'm trying to stay hopeful.

2. It's an interesting idea, and I'm hoping we can make good/best use of it if we plan it out carefully. As for not being on the same server, you can still refuse to be auto placed and roll on a server then make the guild. No guarantee on the name, but that depends on what you're going for (one of my biggest fears, and it may have been laid to rest.) Trying to stay hopeful here too, I love RiG =D

I think 6 is going to happen, they've hinted at such at least, before.

Not sure they'll explain number 5 till much closer to launch.
Back to top Go down
Arzon

Arzon

Posts : 103
Join date : 2010-11-21

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Arzon
Class: Sith Warrior
Guild: Reign

Guild Headquarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Headquarters   Guild Headquarters I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:27 pm

This system is the single reason I plan on getting drunk beyond insanity tonight, lol. It's neat and all, but the activity explosion it has caused on our guild's website is going to give me carpal tunnel from trying to parse through all the new applications.
Back to top Go down
http://www.reignguild.net
Aldemarran

Aldemarran

Posts : 365
Join date : 2010-11-13
Location : Phoenix, AZ

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Agent Redacted
Class: Imperial Agent
Guild: Redacted

Guild Headquarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Headquarters   Guild Headquarters I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 3:44 am

Interesting. If we can reserve a guild name and it will be put on a specific server for us, then it follows that creating a guild will be something they expect people to be able to do on launch day, if not immediately upon login. I therefore conclude that the requirements to create a guild will not be at all prohibitive (unlike some games where they are expensive and/or may have level requirements to be GM).

_________________
Aww, so cute!
Wait. Is that... Basement Cat? What a Face
Back to top Go down
MorgonKara
Shot First
MorgonKara

Posts : 69
Join date : 2010-11-07
Age : 45
Location : Brooklyn

Guild Headquarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Headquarters   Guild Headquarters I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 3:51 am

Hi! I know I haven't been around the RIG forums in a while but I haven't forgotten about you all. I thought with this new announcement for the pre-release guild program on SWTOR.com, now would be a good time to check in again with my peeps.

-The guild headquarters program might be just the thing to try and organize guilds and players from RIG together on similar servers.
Quote :

Phase 2 - Alignment

What is Phase 2: Alignment?

This phase introduces a new, optional system that allows your guild to mark other guilds as allies or adversaries. When the game launches, these designations will influence which guilds are placed on the same server.

*We will make reasonable efforts to place as many qualifying groups of allies and adversaries as possible together on the same server. Given the volume of anticipated guilds (as well as other factors), we unfortunately cannot guarantee that all specified allies and adversaries will be placed on your server.

Can our guild change factions?

No. Once a faction – Republic or Empire - is selected and a guild is created, that guild's faction may not be changed.

Are allies and adversaries guaranteed to be placed on the same server?

We will work to place as many groups of allies and adversaries as possible on the same server. There is no guarantee that all allies and adversaries will be placed on the same server.

Discuss.
Back to top Go down
Aldemarran

Aldemarran

Posts : 365
Join date : 2010-11-13
Location : Phoenix, AZ

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Agent Redacted
Class: Imperial Agent
Guild: Redacted

Guild Headquarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Headquarters   Guild Headquarters I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 3:59 am

MorgonKara wrote:
...

The guild headquarters program might be just the thing to try and organize guilds and players from RIG together on similar servers.

...

Discuss.

I like the idea but I have a reservation deep in my gut about this.

Primarily they are not guaranteeing that all allied / rivaled guilds will be put on the same server. Since we are aiming to put a LARGE group of people together it is likely that they will try to split us up. And this will likely create communication issues. When people join their guild it could take days or weeks to ripple down the chain that they are part of a segment that isn't on "The RiG Server".

_________________
Aww, so cute!
Wait. Is that... Basement Cat? What a Face
Back to top Go down
MorgonKara
Shot First
MorgonKara

Posts : 69
Join date : 2010-11-07
Age : 45
Location : Brooklyn

Guild Headquarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Headquarters   Guild Headquarters I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 4:04 am

Godric_Barbarosa wrote:
The two biggest thinks for me in this are:

1) that there is no mention one way or the other about regional based servers. I see this as one of our biggest divide.
EDIT: I did notice that the option for server timezones are EST, PST, and GMT.

2) I don't like the idea that during the Bioware places guilds on servers for us and can't guarentee our allied and adversary guilds will be placed on the same server, especially since we can only choose 3 allies/adversaries. We have over twenty guilds at least provisionally signed onto our community idea so having Bioware splitting us up would be very distressing.

I had some other questions I posted in the Guild Headquarters thread. Let's see if any of them get answered.
3. What are the sever rulesets? (e.g. OOC chatter disallowed in certain chat channels on an RP sever)
4. Will server rulesets be enforced? (Are there any consequences for constantly talking OOC in the wrong channel on an RP server?)
5. How many characters per server are we allowed per account?
6. Are we allowed to roll characters of opposite factions on the same server?
7. Lastly I do find it a bit odd not to have RP-PvP servers, as well. The two are not mutually exclusive.

Right, I agree. It's possible that it might be better to do it the old fashioned way and just sign on to a server when it goes live and create the guilds at that time.
-Of course then you still have the question of how to organize the interested guilds into all joining the same server, choosing that server, hoping the names aren't taken and that the server isn't maxed out.

I agree that the way they describe it is less than optimal, with no guarantees being the mantra, but you could always create the pre-release guilds on the official forums and if it gets to phase three and the guilds don't end up on the same server, just organize everyone in that guild to roll a toon on the correct server and create the guild there the old fashioned way.

Also, you could have each guild choose 3 different adversaries/allies from the list of interested guilds so that all of the guilds are covered, but again that may be tricky to organize.
Back to top Go down
MorgonKara
Shot First
MorgonKara

Posts : 69
Join date : 2010-11-07
Age : 45
Location : Brooklyn

Guild Headquarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Headquarters   Guild Headquarters I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 4:13 am

Aldemarran wrote:
MorgonKara wrote:
...

The guild headquarters program might be just the thing to try and organize guilds and players from RIG together on similar servers.

...

Discuss.

I like the idea but I have a reservation deep in my gut about this.

Primarily they are not guaranteeing that all allied / rivaled guilds will be put on the same server. Since we are aiming to put a LARGE group of people together it is likely that they will try to split us up. And this will likely create communication issues. When people join their guild it could take days or weeks to ripple down the chain that they are part of a segment that isn't on "The RiG Server".
It's funny, as you were writing this, I was writing a response to Barbosa's post that is along the same lines. I would suggest signing up for the program anyways. Just as there are no guarantees that the program will put guilds together on the same server, there is basically no obligation to play on the one they assign you.
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Posts : 972
Join date : 2010-11-09
Age : 37
Location : Virginia, USA

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: Serenity

Guild Headquarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Headquarters   Guild Headquarters I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 4:45 am

There's also the thing, Kara, of it limiting you to 3 ally/adversaries, so you can't really link all the guilds on here together, unless they add something to it. =\
Back to top Go down
Darka

Darka

Posts : 365
Join date : 2010-11-08

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Modos
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: Force Academy

Guild Headquarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Headquarters   Guild Headquarters I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 6:37 am

This is a great system, but i do hope as we get closer we can have a bit more freedom in destination
We have always thought about going where the guilds we like are heading but we might not have that chance
Smart idea by Bioware though
Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Posts : 866
Join date : 2010-11-10
Age : 36
Location : Frosty Canada

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Gloriana
Class: Smuggler
Guild: Maybe Serenity

Guild Headquarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Headquarters   Guild Headquarters I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 12:42 pm

Kai-Sun wrote:
There's also the thing, Kara, of it limiting you to 3 ally/adversaries, so you can't really link all the guilds on here together, unless they add something to it. =\

3 ally/adversaries?

Maybe the "phases" are more like testing the system and they will increase it later. Actually, the whole "pre-launch" Guild stuff smell like "guild testing applications" to me. They actually need to test that system.

_________________
Community is the crazy notion that massively multiplayer games are more interesting when other players matter. - Community: The 3rd Element blog-
Back to top Go down
Godric_Barbarosa

Godric_Barbarosa

Posts : 293
Join date : 2010-11-14
Age : 43
Location : Pittsburgh, PA

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: Looking for

Guild Headquarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Headquarters   Guild Headquarters I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 1:19 pm

One thing I was thinking about was closer to launch writing a letter to the appropriate powers that be (David Bass?) listing the guilds in RiG that wish to play on the same server and requesting that we all be put on the same server signed by the guild leaders. Obviously, we couldn't do this until we have decided on a server type and guilds decide whether they can live with that choice. I also don't expect Bioware to guarantee that we will get to be on the same server, but I image they will try to accommodate us as best they can. Any guilds that get splintered off can then decide if the want to switch servers to be apart of the larger RiG community. Hopefully Bioware will release the names of the servers guild are assigned to before launch so that guilds can switch before they roll characters.
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Posts : 972
Join date : 2010-11-09
Age : 37
Location : Virginia, USA

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: Serenity

Guild Headquarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Headquarters   Guild Headquarters I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 2:30 pm

azarhal wrote:


3 ally/adversaries?

Maybe the "phases" are more like testing the system and they will increase it later. Actually, the whole "pre-launch" Guild stuff smell like "guild testing applications" to me. They actually need to test that system.

They let you link yourself to guilds you want to launch with, and you're right; here's hoping they expand the scope a little of the guild area and maybe accommodate more guilds to try to link together.


Godric_Barbarosa wrote:
One thing I was thinking about was closer to launch writing a letter to the appropriate powers that be (David Bass?) listing the guilds in RiG that wish to play on the same server and requesting that we all be put on the same server signed by the guild leaders. Obviously, we couldn't do this until we have decided on a server type and guilds decide whether they can live with that choice. I also don't expect Bioware to guarantee that we will get to be on the same server, but I image they will try to accommodate us as best they can. Any guilds that get splintered off can then decide if the want to switch servers to be apart of the larger RiG community. Hopefully Bioware will release the names of the servers guild are assigned to before launch so that guilds can switch before they roll characters.

They seem like good folk, talked to David Bass on a few occasions and he's been great. I'm sure they can try to help the RiG (we can, at the very least, ask!) but won't give a guarantee just like any of t he other guild functions.

Here's hoping though Smile
Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Posts : 866
Join date : 2010-11-10
Age : 36
Location : Frosty Canada

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Gloriana
Class: Smuggler
Guild: Maybe Serenity

Guild Headquarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Headquarters   Guild Headquarters I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 3:26 pm

Kai-Sun wrote:
They let you link yourself to guilds you want to launch with, and you're right; here's hoping they expand the scope a little of the guild area and maybe accommodate more guilds to try to link together.

Maybe the system have nothing to do with the in-game alliance system and it's just to try to have people together and they limited it to 3 because otherwise the algorithm is just too complicated.

In a way, I feel this will be a "failure", more in the context that chaos sometimes does thing better...

_________________
Community is the crazy notion that massively multiplayer games are more interesting when other players matter. - Community: The 3rd Element blog-
Back to top Go down
Velaxi
Just Married
Velaxi

Posts : 151
Join date : 2010-11-15
Age : 49
Location : Mississauga, ON, CA

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Velaxi
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: Platinum

Guild Headquarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Headquarters   Guild Headquarters I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 8:28 pm

Well, regarding that... could we not make it circular?
I.e. I link to Kai links to Azarhal links to guild 4 who links to me? (Do I make sense to anyone but myself? lol)

Also, as I've been rather busy IRL lately & haven't actively set up my new website (therefore not started recruiting), could I ask a favor from one of the unguilded folks in the forums to apply to P l a t i n u m? (Yes had to space it out 'cause Platinum is an offensive word lawl?) Need 4 members, have only 3 so far. Derp@self.

Lastly... should we make a sticky with the registered names in the first post? (requires someone to edit as they come in).

Also, OHAI!
Back to top Go down
Lugaidh
Incurable smartass
Lugaidh

Posts : 317
Join date : 2010-11-10
Age : 47
Location : Mansfield, Texas

Guild Headquarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Headquarters   Guild Headquarters I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 12:05 am

Schwenn's gonna be none too happy. I looked up The Crazies and it looks as though someone already took it. Perhaps making it The Crazies of (whatever) will get him a spot.
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Posts : 972
Join date : 2010-11-09
Age : 37
Location : Virginia, USA

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: Serenity

Guild Headquarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Headquarters   Guild Headquarters I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 4:53 am

Lugaidh wrote:
Schwenn's gonna be none too happy. I looked up The Crazies and it looks as though someone already took it. Perhaps making it The Crazies of (whatever) will get him a spot.

I don't find any guilds when I search for "Crazies of Korriban" ? that's the full name of the guild
Back to top Go down
Abslom-dak

Abslom-dak

Posts : 17
Join date : 2010-12-17
Age : 55
Location : Thornton, Lancashire, England

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Cairo Jones
Class: Smuggler
Guild: Knights of the Red Tower

Guild Headquarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Headquarters   Guild Headquarters I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 8:08 pm

Velaxi wrote:
Well, regarding that... could we not make it circular?
I.e. I link to Kai links to Azarhal links to guild 4 who links to me? (Do I make sense to anyone but myself? lol)

Also, as I've been rather busy IRL lately & haven't actively set up my new website (therefore not started recruiting), could I ask a favor from one of the unguilded folks in the forums to apply to P l a t i n u m? (Yes had to space it out 'cause Platinum is an offensive word lawl?) Need 4 members, have only 3 so far. Derp@self.

Lastly... should we make a sticky with the registered names in the first post? (requires someone to edit as they come in).

Also, OHAI!


I have produced a table with the above comment in mind about a circular link between guilds so we can keep together.
I have not taken into account the type of server the guilds wish to play on, just whether you are Republic or Empire.
The last 3 guilds are more problematic as they do not have an affiliation as yet.
All other guilds are linked to at least six other guilds, which should give bioware a complete headache if they try to separate us.


Serenity Force Academy Pandemonium The Enclave Reign Remnant Beskar

Force Academy Pandemonium The Enclave The Crazies of the Republic Remnant Beskar Keepers of the Darkside

Pandemonium The Enclave The Crazies of the Republic Eclipse Beskar Keepers of the Darkside Sons of Ziost

The Enclave The Crazies of the Republic Eclipse Eternal Vigilance Keepers of the Darkside Sons of Ziost The Crazies of Korriban

The Crazies of the Republic Eclipse Eternal Vigilance Zero, Zero, Zero Sons of Ziost The Crazies of Korriban Galactic Syndicate

Eclipse Eternal Vigilance Zero, Zero, Zero The Divine Vode The Crazies of Korriban Galactic Syndicate Reign

Eternal Vigilance Zero, Zero, Zero The Divine Vode Platinum Galactic Syndicate Reign Remnant

Zero, Zero, Zero The Divine Vode Platinum The Remnant of Hope Reign Remnant Beskar

The Divine Vode Platinum The Remnant of Hope Smugglers Union Remnant Beskar Keepers of the Darkside

Platinum The Remnant of Hope Smugglers Union A.R.E.S Beskar Keepers of the Darkside Sons of Ziost

The Remnant of Hope Smugglers Union A.R.E.S Pax Republica Keepers of the Darkside Sons of Ziost The Crazies of Korriban

Smugglers Union A.R.E.S Pax Republica Serenity Sons of Ziost The Crazies of Korriban Galactic Syndicate

A.R.E.S Pax Republica Serenity Force Academy The Crazies of Korriban Galactic Syndicate Reign

Pax Republica Serenity Force Academy Pandemonium Galactic Syndicate Reign Remnant



Reign Remnant Beskar Keepers of the Darkside Serenity Force Academy Pandemonium

Remnant Beskar Keepers of the Darkside Sons of Ziost The Enclave The Crazies of the Republic Eclipse

Beskar Keepers of the Darkside Sons of Ziost The Crazies of Korriban Eternal Vigilance Zero, Zero, Zero The Divine Vode

Keepers of the Darkside Sons of Ziost The Crazies of Korriban Galactic Syndicate Platinum The Remnant of Hope Smugglers Union

Sons of Ziost The Crazies of Korriban Galactic Syndicate Reign A.R.E.S Pax Republica Serenity

The Crazies of Korriban Galactic Syndicate Reign Remnant Force Academy Pandemonium The Enclave

Galactic Syndicate Reign Remnant Beskar The Crazies of the Republic Eclipse Eternal Vigilance


Unending Dream Beskar Keepers of the Darkside Sons of Ziost Zero, Zero, Zero The Divine Vode Platinum

Merc-571 Keepers of the Darkside Sons of Ziost The Crazies of Korriban The Remnant of Hope Smugglers Union A.R.E.S

Universal Game Lords Galactic Syndicate Reign Remnant Pax Republica Serenity Force Academy

This is using bioware's ruling that you can have 3 allies and 3 adversaries.
Obviously this is only a suggestion but if we could arrange something like this between the guild leaders I think we stand a very good chance of being able to play within the RIG community.
If this could be arranged I wouldn't care which type of server I would be on.

I would prefer a RP/PvE over a PVP.
Although from what I just read on bioware's official site the difference between PvE and PvP will be the amount of areas you can combat other PC's.
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Posts : 972
Join date : 2010-11-09
Age : 37
Location : Virginia, USA

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: Serenity

Guild Headquarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Headquarters   Guild Headquarters I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 11:13 pm

I'm hoping they do allow 3 of each, I've got a bad feeling you may just be limited to 3...not 6.

Thanks for drummin up that list though.

Only change I'd do is use a more eye friendly color then that shade of blue.
Back to top Go down
Aldemarran

Aldemarran

Posts : 365
Join date : 2010-11-13
Location : Phoenix, AZ

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Agent Redacted
Class: Imperial Agent
Guild: Redacted

Guild Headquarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Headquarters   Guild Headquarters I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 11:29 pm

Kai-Sun wrote:
I'm hoping they do allow 3 of each, I've got a bad feeling you may just be limited to 3...not 6.

Thanks for drummin up that list though.

Only change I'd do is use a more eye friendly color then that shade of blue.

I read a clarification yesterday (sorry, don't have a link) that it was only 3 total allies AND/OR adversaries.

_________________
Aww, so cute!
Wait. Is that... Basement Cat? What a Face
Back to top Go down
Abslom-dak

Abslom-dak

Posts : 17
Join date : 2010-12-17
Age : 55
Location : Thornton, Lancashire, England

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Cairo Jones
Class: Smuggler
Guild: Knights of the Red Tower

Guild Headquarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Headquarters   Guild Headquarters I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 1:40 pm

Thanks for that it took me ages to set that list up and color it.

The above is only a suggestion, but does anybody think this is the way to go?
We can make the connections between our guilds complex enough that it would be easier for Bioware to put us all together.

Then we just have to decide whether we all want to be on 1 server ( and which type of server ), or do we split up the RIG members onto 3 servers. 1 each for Pvp PvE and RP.

Like I said above I don't really care which type of server I'm on as long as there are enough members to game with when I want to do some multi-player, and from what I read yesterday the main difference between PvP and PvE are the amount of areas you can combat PC's in.

Also to Kai-Sun, I had a look at your guild on the TOR website and found almost 15 other guilds called Serenity. Will this pose a problem for you when the game goes live? Do you know which guild with that name has precedence, and what criteria Bioware are using when there are multiple guilds with the same name?
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Posts : 1159
Join date : 2010-11-15
Age : 30
Location : Geneva, Switzerland

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Smuggler
Guild:

Guild Headquarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Headquarters   Guild Headquarters I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 3:10 pm

Well Abslom, it's certainly a good approach.

You're right, the decision on what server(s) we want to settle has to come first.

_________________


When You Argue With Idiots
They Drag You Down To Their Level
And Beat You With Experience
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Guild Headquarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Headquarters   Guild Headquarters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Guild Headquarters
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Guild Chest! (Also the Price Check Thread!)
» U22 Guild Ship and Amenity Changes
» Guild forming in MM
» Something new in the JCBG Headquarters!
» Guild Inactives

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The R.I.G. :: Hello & Welcome :) :: Guild Zone - A chance for you to introduce your guild-
Jump to:  
This site is in not endorsed by or affiliated with LucasArts, BioWare, or Electronic Arts.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd.
and/or its affiliates. © 2008-2010 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd.
You may not copy any images, videos or sound clips found on this site or „deep link‟ to any image, video or sound clip directly.Game content and materials copyright LICENSOR. All Rights Reserved.
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com