~Warmadden~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Warmadden

Warmadden

~Warmadden~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Warmadden~   ~Warmadden~ I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 8:19 pm

~Warmadden~ Attachment

WARMADDEN – Aside from having a personal meaning, the word is the combination of War and Madden, or War Crazed. It was chosen for its unique nature, and the ability to build an exclusive identity around it that would be solely ours.
WARMADDEN enjoys and has borrowed the pioneering vision of Bioware in the implementation of the “four pillars.” To achieve a richer and fuller gaming experience we have focused our “four pillars” on PVP, PVE, RAID, and RP. Our members may choose to get involved as deeply as they wish in any or all parts of these concepts. Nothing is forced upon anyone within Warmadden, but we do encourage members to get involved. Role play will be light to casual, consisting of character biographies, play by post adventures and various in game ceremonies. As for PvP, you can choose to PvP just for defense and to survive, or you can form all out hunting parties to bring the pain to our enemies. Raiding is another core offering of Warmadden that will challenge our class knowledge and build teamwork. Event planning officers will make sure that we have plenty of events from our "four pillars" to choose from every week. Participation is voluntary, but the more involved you are...the more fun we all will have!

We are currently recruiting for all classes come check out our guild today at www.warmadden.com

Below is some extra info and summary of the guild for possible recruits to read before heading to our website.
18+ guild only
We are all mature professionals/students; AVG age is 24-35
We are a no drama or bullshit guild; we expect all of our members to hold themselves to a high standard within the Star Wars and Warmadden community.
No one left behind! However, we won't hold your hand and you will have to learn your class and earn respect in our community by yourself.
As stated above, we are a PvE guild foremost, with PvP and light RP thrown in to mix things up.
Some of the perks of Warmadden are:
A professionally built website
Active forums and community
Respected community name
Dedicated voice server
Custom skin for our voice server
Warmadden Firefox theme
Experienced leaders/gamers that love to help out others
Mature community
Back to top Go down
http://www.warmadden.com
Godric_Barbarosa

Godric_Barbarosa

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: Looking for

~Warmadden~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Warmadden~   ~Warmadden~ I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 9:22 pm

Welcome!

Now to wake up Schwendo to update the guild thread. ~Warmadden~ 882604
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: Serenity

~Warmadden~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Warmadden~   ~Warmadden~ I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 4:50 am

Godric_Barbarosa wrote:
Welcome!

Now to wake up Schwendo to update the guild thread. ~Warmadden~ 882604

First, Welcome Warmadden! Great to see more people around and interested in the RiG Smile

Secondly, well Godric...he did just have a birthday, he may be sleeping...the old <Selven profanity filter on>
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

~Warmadden~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Warmadden~   ~Warmadden~ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 7:10 pm

Welcome WarMadden!! I'll add your info the "Godric_B's Guild Roster" stickied above. One thing,...what faction are you intending on playing in TOR?

Thx!

Warmadden

Warmadden

~Warmadden~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Warmadden~   ~Warmadden~ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:48 am

Sorry for taking so long to get back to =/ I am just a poor underworked recruitment officer who has to manage many guild pages.

We are a Sith specific guild : ]
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

~Warmadden~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Warmadden~   ~Warmadden~ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 11:07 pm

Np at all, I am busy as all hell IRL right now. I went to your website and ascertained that Wink. Hope the info is to your liking on Godric's Guild Roster Sticky.

Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Smuggler
Guild:

~Warmadden~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Warmadden~   ~Warmadden~ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 11:26 pm

Warmadden, welcome!

Whipping doesn't work on Schwen, I've tried it.

Well actually it works, but he likes it.

When You Argue With Idiots
They Drag You Down To Their Level
And Beat You With Experience
Back to top Go down
Warmadden

Warmadden

~Warmadden~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Warmadden~   ~Warmadden~ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 12:37 am

Everything looks just wonderful actually, thank you for that. : ]

And yes they had that same problem with me, so they switched things up to giving me more work to do.

I shall try to spend some time tonight checking out yall's sight better, it seems very well done.
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

~Warmadden~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Warmadden~   ~Warmadden~ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 12:45 am

Cool, thx!

Sponsored content

~Warmadden~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Warmadden~   ~Warmadden~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Warmadden~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The R.I.G. :: Hello & Welcome :) :: Guild Zone - A chance for you to introduce your guild-
Jump to:  
This site is in not endorsed by or affiliated with LucasArts, BioWare, or Electronic Arts.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd.
and/or its affiliates. © 2008-2010 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd.
You may not copy any images, videos or sound clips found on this site or „deep link‟ to any image, video or sound clip directly.Game content and materials copyright LICENSOR. All Rights Reserved.
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com