The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pre-Launch Guild Program

Go down 
+3
Godric_Barbarosa
Ty-Odi
Dresgar
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dresgar

Dresgar

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Dres Gar
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild:

Pre-Launch Guild Program Empty
PostSubject: Pre-Launch Guild Program   Pre-Launch Guild Program I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 9:49 am

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=271765

Just in case those of you guild leaders haven't noticed the forums.
Back to top Go down
Ty-Odi
Dark Lord of Spam
Ty-Odi

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Ty-Odi
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: To Be Confirmed.....

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Launch Guild Program   Pre-Launch Guild Program I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 10:03 am

Hmmm, very interesting!! Smile

I am wondering actually guys and girls? Would it be worth perhaps making a RIG guild on there? I know this is not a guild, lol, but having us somewhere on the official boards might be kind of neat? And help recruitment etc?

Back to top Go down
https://respectingaming.forumotion.co.uk
Godric_Barbarosa

Godric_Barbarosa

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild: Looking for

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Launch Guild Program   Pre-Launch Guild Program I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 1:02 pm

I agree, Ty. I wish SWTOR had a better structure for inter-guild organizations. The allies and adversaries is a good start, but I still worry a little about whether they can keep us together. I don't know how making a presence there would work since a person can only designate one guild, but I suppose it would be a place for us unguilded members to put our names. Of course I plan on guilding up as soon as I get an idea of what republic RP guilds will be joining the server where the majority of RiG is going.
Back to top Go down
Ty-Odi
Dark Lord of Spam
Ty-Odi

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Launch Guild Program   Pre-Launch Guild Program I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 1:22 pm

I have sent a PM to the person who posted that thread asking a few questions. Who knows if I will get any answers? But it cannot hurt to at least ask? Smile

Will post any news/updates if they come in Smile
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Launch Guild Program   Pre-Launch Guild Program I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 11:02 pm

If you need to Ty, ask David Bass, he's replied to every private message I've ever sent him, pretty awesome community manager.
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Launch Guild Program   Pre-Launch Guild Program I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:34 pm

Coldhart is on this. I'll have to get over there today to get in the Crazies. I have posted, but, I am also for a RiG "guild" over there to help with many things...
Back to top Go down
Ty-Odi
Dark Lord of Spam
Ty-Odi

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Launch Guild Program   Pre-Launch Guild Program I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 1:10 pm

Ok guys,

I will make that my 'Thing to do today' Smile

Also thanks Kai! I may just try that Smile Not getting a response otherwise? So always worth a shot? hehe Smile
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Smuggler
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Launch Guild Program   Pre-Launch Guild Program I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 1:46 pm

Can you ask him whether there will be "international" servers? Razz
Back to top Go down
Ty-Odi
Dark Lord of Spam
Ty-Odi

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Launch Guild Program   Pre-Launch Guild Program I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 3:25 pm

Well I got this back in reply Smile

Hi Ty,

I've already responded to Kai-Sun's PM, but here are the basics:

I can't promise you that there will be any way to help you out pre-launch, but I don't think it's going to be that much of a big deal when launch comes around. If the Pre-Launch Guild Program doesn't sort you out onto the same servers, you can easily go into the game on day one and all join the same server and start new guilds up there.

Obviously we'll have more details as it gets closer, but for now, I wouldn't stress too much about it. We love supporting larger game communities, and we'll do whatever we can to help you out.

~DB

So though it does not quite answer our questions, good to know they are more than willing to help us out if we need it nearer the time! Smile
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Launch Guild Program   Pre-Launch Guild Program I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:54 pm

Thx Ty for looking into that. I'm sure at very least, we can do what he said. We can coordinate in here the launch server. But, it would be nice if them knuckleheads would help us in that endeavor. Wink

And...Missed ya bro!!! (sry been massively busy IRL)
Back to top Go down
Godric_Barbarosa

Godric_Barbarosa

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild: Looking for

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Launch Guild Program   Pre-Launch Guild Program I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 7:00 pm

I still think once we figure out which we figure out which guilds are going to which type of servers we should submit a list of to them. Can't hurt anyway.
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Launch Guild Program   Pre-Launch Guild Program I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:09 pm

I concur o' Godric Smile. It could only help. Plus, if it becomes a "pooch screw(tm)", we can always just organize it RiG-in-House...
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Launch Guild Program   Pre-Launch Guild Program I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:27 pm

Pretty much, it's just planning on all possible outcomes Smile

And Ty, as he said, he sent me the same PM with one slight difference that isn't worth mentioning on board.

Love Bioware community staff, don't think I've ever had a question not answered by them when I send PMs.
Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Gloriana
Class: Smuggler
Guild: Maybe Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Launch Guild Program   Pre-Launch Guild Program I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 1:51 pm

There's more then 28k guilds registered on the pre-launch guild program.

O_o
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Launch Guild Program   Pre-Launch Guild Program I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 11:27 pm

azarhal wrote:
There's more then 28k guilds registered on the pre-launch guild program.

O_o

That is a lot of guilds.

Even with the ones with only one member, that's still got to be a huuge chunk that have multiple, if we can keep that and get new people who don't frequent the forums/etc, TOR will have a damn large launch population.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Launch Guild Program   Pre-Launch Guild Program I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pre-Launch Guild Program
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The R.I.G. :: General Discussion - Talk about anything SW:TOR-
Jump to:  
This site is in not endorsed by or affiliated with LucasArts, BioWare, or Electronic Arts.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd.
and/or its affiliates. © 2008-2010 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd.
You may not copy any images, videos or sound clips found on this site or „deep link‟ to any image, video or sound clip directly.Game content and materials copyright LICENSOR. All Rights Reserved.
Free forum | Video games | Roleplay Games (MMORPG, WOW...) | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com