The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greetings.

Go down 
+4
azarhal
Aldemarran
Horeon
Eidetiker
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Eidetiker

Eidetiker

Ingame Characters
Character Name: ......
Class: Sith Warrior
Guild: RIG Cerberus

Greetings. Empty
PostSubject: Greetings.   Greetings. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 5:49 am

Hello there, my fellow gamers.

I hope you all do well.

I was born in 1978. Reason mentioning it is i play computer games since i was 8. Which makes my main hobby is gaming for over two decades. I really enjoy playing games in nearly every platforms (Paper and pen games to MMOs). When i first saw your conduct first thing i think was "Hey.. that's my idea!" and the second one "well. doesn't matter as long as someone done it!". I was planing to name it like "The Gamers' Community", That's why i named my guild as "TGC Cerberus" which if you accept will change to "RIG Cerberus".

Only time i been rude in my gaming life is when a player starts to act like total jerk. I believe you all understand what i mean. But still that's wrong too, why i lowered myself to same level? Couldn't i show some class? Well everybody makes mistakes. That's why nice to see like minded community created.

See you around.
Back to top Go down
Horeon
(Re)Public Enemy
Horeon

Greetings. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings.   Greetings. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 7:39 am

Very good to have you here, hopefully there will be no slips of immaturity here... or at least very, very few of them. Enjoy your time with RIG, and don't eat the weird-looking cookies.
Back to top Go down
Aldemarran

Aldemarran

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Agent Redacted
Class: Imperial Agent
Guild: Redacted

Greetings. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings.   Greetings. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 12:38 pm

Horeon wrote:
Very good to have you here, hopefully there will be no slips of immaturity here... or at least very, very few of them. Enjoy your time with RIG, and don't eat the weird-looking cookies.

Are you complaining about my cookies? Just because the last time someone ate them... Hey look, a newcomer! >hides the weird cookies< Welcome! Don't mind me, I was just, err, heading that-a-way...
Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Gloriana
Class: Smuggler
Guild: Maybe Serenity

Greetings. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings.   Greetings. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 1:27 pm

Hello newcomer!

Nice to see some new faces.
Back to top Go down
Eidetiker

Eidetiker

Ingame Characters
Character Name: ......
Class: Sith Warrior
Guild: RIG Cerberus

Greetings. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings.   Greetings. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 1:57 pm

Don't worry about slips, that was in the past when i had little patience in specific individuals Smile.

And is someone mentioned about cookies?
Back to top Go down
Aylin

Aylin

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Aylin Reeves
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: ARES

Greetings. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings.   Greetings. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 6:37 am

Hiya Eidetiker, welcome to RiG! Yes there is cookies... the bestest(est) on the internet(s)!!! enjoy! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.aresproject.de
Horeon
(Re)Public Enemy
Horeon

Greetings. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings.   Greetings. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 9:38 am

No, don't listen to the- 'gets dragged away by suspicious looking people*
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Smuggler
Guild:

Greetings. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings.   Greetings. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 3:15 pm

Cookies, bah! In the meanwhile, I have secured myself a, well, secure source of cookies only for myself. I call them "cookies".

In case you were wondering, yes, this was weird.

Well, hello Eidetiker!
Back to top Go down
Wetworks

Wetworks

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: Unsure-Republic

Greetings. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings.   Greetings. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 12:54 am

Heya Eidetiker Greetings. 447659
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

Greetings. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings.   Greetings. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 7:36 pm

Welcome Eidetiker!

Hope ya have a blast in RiG! (watch out for Coldhart) Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greetings. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings.   Greetings. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The R.I.G. :: Hello & Welcome :) :: Members Area - A Chance to say hi, and introduce yourselves-
Jump to:  
This site is in not endorsed by or affiliated with LucasArts, BioWare, or Electronic Arts.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd.
and/or its affiliates. © 2008-2010 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd.
You may not copy any images, videos or sound clips found on this site or „deep link‟ to any image, video or sound clip directly.Game content and materials copyright LICENSOR. All Rights Reserved.
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com