The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Character alignment preference-

Go down 
+2
vlak
Dresgar
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dresgar

Dresgar

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Dres Gar
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild:

Character alignment preference- Empty
PostSubject: Character alignment preference-   Character alignment preference- I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 7:32 am

This has been in my mind for a while now, since its somewhat confirmed there will be moral ambiguity (like a Sith who is not necessarily an as.s) What is your alignment preference regarding your main/alt characters?

Personally I think both my JK and JC will do whatever it takes to stop the Sith Empire, but my JC might become specially -greedy- regarding his own advancement in terms of "knowledge". My Sith Inquisitor will most likely be the good guy in a bad place.

That's what I expect at least, ultimately all my decisions will simply reflect my own persona. which is the reason why I was never able to do a single dark sided KOTOR playthrough, probably 3 or 4 hours in I would feel guilty over how much of an ass I was to all those people on Taris.
Back to top Go down
vlak

vlak

PostSubject: Re: Character alignment preference-   Character alignment preference- I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 8:40 am

funny enough I never had that happen to me...

Ya I got nothin.
Back to top Go down
http://myveterans.org
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Character alignment preference-   Character alignment preference- I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 12:19 pm

My Jedi and Trooper are both going to be pretty far down the light o meter.

My IA's going to be a bit grey, but my SI is going to be darker then a black hole and I'm going to love it.
Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Gloriana
Class: Smuggler
Guild: Maybe Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Character alignment preference-   Character alignment preference- I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 1:30 pm

I have "lightsided" tendencies. Mostly because BioWare "evil" is usually just "biggest jerk on the planet" and I don't role-play jerks.

Although, for TOR I want a "gray" Consular and a "light" Smuggler. Not too sure for my Empire toon, depends on the story.

Back to top Go down
Godric_Barbarosa

Godric_Barbarosa

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: Looking for

PostSubject: Re: Character alignment preference-   Character alignment preference- I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 1:36 pm

It will really depend on the choices/effects I'm given by Bioware.

My Jedi Consular will light-sided without being righteous and might be occasionally snarky as the situation demands.

My smuggler will be very snarky and will try and romance anything with a pulse. He will be a good guy and won't profit on the backs of the oppressed, but he will extort every last credit he can from those of means.
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

PostSubject: Re: Character alignment preference-   Character alignment preference- I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:20 pm

Thats going to be the fun part of doing the storyline. I plan on just taking each decision "as it comes". I may, later, play a toon and go all "evil"...or even all "goof" to see how it pans out. Dunno...great stuff, though!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character alignment preference-   Character alignment preference- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character alignment preference-
Page 1 of 1