The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello R.I.G.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LouistheAbsurd

LouistheAbsurd

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Rip Brahnx
Class: Trooper
Guild: Serenity

Hello R.I.G. Empty
PostSubject: Hello R.I.G.   Hello R.I.G. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 4:55 pm

My name is Louis and I'am happy to be apart of this community. This whole forum represents friendly people who honestly want to help and socialize with people in ToR, and I love that. Other MMO communities can really become out of control and make the game un-enjoyable for other players.

I look foward to some interesting discussions and to seeing some of you in-game.

Hello R.I.G. 841825 <-This is too funny.
Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Gloriana
Class: Smuggler
Guild: Maybe Serenity

Hello R.I.G. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello R.I.G.   Hello R.I.G. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 12:58 am

Hello R.I.G. 368635

Hello again Louis.
Back to top Go down
Wetworks

Wetworks

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: Unsure-Republic

Hello R.I.G. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello R.I.G.   Hello R.I.G. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 4:43 am

Welcome to the community Louis Hello R.I.G. 756107
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

Hello R.I.G. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello R.I.G.   Hello R.I.G. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 6:36 pm

Welcome again LtA!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello R.I.G. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello R.I.G.   Hello R.I.G. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello R.I.G.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The R.I.G. :: Hello & Welcome :) :: Members Area - A Chance to say hi, and introduce yourselves-
Jump to:  
This site is in not endorsed by or affiliated with LucasArts, BioWare, or Electronic Arts.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd.
and/or its affiliates. © 2008-2010 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd.
You may not copy any images, videos or sound clips found on this site or „deep link‟ to any image, video or sound clip directly.Game content and materials copyright LICENSOR. All Rights Reserved.
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com