AuthorMessage
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Gloriana
Class: Smuggler
Guild: Maybe Serenity

Video interviews from Pax by Fragworld Empty
PostSubject: Video interviews from Pax by Fragworld   Video interviews from Pax by Fragworld I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 4:35 pm

link to site

Apparently, they plan to add a lot of stuff after release...including Guild Ship!

The rest we sort of knew already.

Wetworks

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: Unsure-Republic

PostSubject: Re: Video interviews from Pax by Fragworld   Video interviews from Pax by Fragworld I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 5:27 pm

thanks for the link, is it just me or does the hitbox seem off, 10sec in Consular, im sure with next few months polish it will be fixed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isjP93aw3oo&feature=channel_video_title

the picture of the mount does look very cool, wonder if that was a flash point or open world?

http://www.fragworld.org/frag/media/photos/photo.html?groupid=87&albumid=70#photoid=1064

electric charge pretty cool, 50 sec in. What is that "ability" thats coming from behind the trooper at 2:08?

https://www.youtube.com/user/Delshin
Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Gloriana
Class: Smuggler
Guild: Maybe Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Video interviews from Pax by Fragworld   Video interviews from Pax by Fragworld I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 6:17 pm

Super reach on that lightsaber. I'm mostly surprised that the player knew it was going to connect...

Mount look like the Warzone on Alderaan.

No idea for the last one.

Aldemarran

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Agent Redacted
Class: Imperial Agent
Guild: Redacted

PostSubject: Re: Video interviews from Pax by Fragworld   Video interviews from Pax by Fragworld I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 4:52 am

I don't think that's electric. Looks (to me) more like darts or shuriken. I'm guessing its some sort of Smuggler ability since the Consular was visible.

Aldemarran

Aldemarran

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Agent Redacted
Class: Imperial Agent
Guild: Redacted

PostSubject: Re: Video interviews from Pax by Fragworld   Video interviews from Pax by Fragworld I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 5:04 am

Ack, got electric charge confused with unknown at 2:08, sorry! Still think the 2:08 thing is some sort of dart or shuriken attack.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video interviews from Pax by Fragworld   Video interviews from Pax by Fragworld I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Video interviews from Pax by Fragworld
Page 1 of 1