AuthorMessage
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Gloriana
Class: Smuggler
Guild: Maybe Serenity

Friday Update April 1st Empty
PostSubject: Friday Update April 1st   Friday Update April 1st I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 4:21 pm

Shyriiwook Localization

Update include:
- UI, including companion UI bar
- Some emotes
- Bowdar, a companion, with different armor
- A romance scene
- Change to a know flashpoint (new uniform for Republic Troopers) and it look like if you don't have all 4 players, you can bring your companions (one trooper and smuggler with their companions in that video).
- We see a new monster type!

Aldemarran

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Agent Redacted
Class: Imperial Agent
Guild: Redacted

PostSubject: Re: Friday Update April 1st   Friday Update April 1st I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 5:54 pm

Wyaaaghh ma Garrrhh ghh wa-gwah!

(May the force be with you!)

Darka

Darka

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Modos
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: Force Academy

PostSubject: Re: Friday Update April 1st   Friday Update April 1st I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 12:57 am

I love how people were complaining the game is in trouble because of the poor April Fools effort compared to other sites, LOL
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Friday Update April 1st   Friday Update April 1st I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 2:07 am

"You know how people are, they want to be better Nazis than Hitler."

Alright, this quote is not a perfect fit but I just wanted to say it at this point. Anyone know the movie? (well you're probably gonna google it anyway)

Anyhow, people like to voice their concern and use every effing opportunity to do so. And usually their concerns are massively boring. That's pretty much why I started to hate the official forums a good while back. All to frequently you just have your whiners going on about how they don't like this and that and it's all useless anyway because ...
well.

When You Argue With Idiots
They Drag You Down To Their Level
And Beat You With Experience
Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Gloriana
Guild: Maybe Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Friday Update April 1st   Friday Update April 1st I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 3:01 am

Grome wrote:
" All to frequently you just have your whiners going on about how they don't like this and that and it's all useless anyway because
...they are not going to use it."

I had to finish the sentence. geek

PostSubject: Re: Friday Update April 1st   Friday Update April 1st I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friday Update April 1st
Page 1 of 1