The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Serenity>

Go down 
+17
Gennie
Mongo
Kel-VIn
Aurabesh
Jester
HDubNZ
Coldhart
Dretch
Grome
Xaxus
Hairicane
azarhal
Schwendo
Darka
Selven
Gamewiz
Kai-Sun
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Smuggler
Guild:

<Serenity> - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <Serenity>   <Serenity> - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:47 pm

GW is gonna be interesting too. Guess a lot of people are gonna pick that one up as well, since it has no monthly fees.

With a monthly fee it would be a shame if TOR had any kind of cash shop. Maybe it's okay for strictly cosmetic things but even this kind of blows.
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: Serenity

PostSubject: Re: <Serenity>   <Serenity> - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:56 pm

azarhal wrote:

I think I'm more frustrated by the people who buy these things (all cash shop items). Don't they see it's just 0s and 1s they are spending money on? That most of them are one use only and then disappear?

I know a few retired old players that really have nothing to do with their money but spoil their grand kids or buy fake MMO items to get a good laugh from time to time.

If you enjoy it, then it brings you happiness and is worth more then anything could ever charge for it.

You don't have to buy it, but it does no harm to offer it to people who do, assuming they aren't shop a holics and can't control themselves. I don't dictate to other people what they buy, even if I don't think I'd ever do it.

It's kind of like buying a limited collector's edition. You're paying extra for things no one else is really going to be able to get. It's almost the same as having some shop to buy these items with, it just has a limited quantity.

I personally would rather such things be in game for anyone to obtain, from quests or what have you.
Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Gloriana
Guild: Maybe Serenity

PostSubject: Re: <Serenity>   <Serenity> - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 1:14 am

Oh I don't have problem with people buying them, it's their money not mine. I'm just frustrated by the fact that they don't seems to understand the cost/value of what they buy...
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: <Serenity>   <Serenity> - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 1:36 am

Well that's a whole other issue. Some people don't care as much about money or might care enough for something that makes them sort of happy for a while. Much like Kai explained.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Serenity>   <Serenity> - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Serenity>
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The R.I.G. :: Hello & Welcome :) :: Guild Zone - A chance for you to introduce your guild-
Jump to:  
This site is in not endorsed by or affiliated with LucasArts, BioWare, or Electronic Arts.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd.
and/or its affiliates. © 2008-2010 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd.
You may not copy any images, videos or sound clips found on this site or „deep link‟ to any image, video or sound clip directly.Game content and materials copyright LICENSOR. All Rights Reserved.
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com