AuthorMessage
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Gloriana
Class: Smuggler
Guild: Maybe Serenity

<Serenity> - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <Serenity>   <Serenity> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 3:03 pm

Darka wrote:
i have thought about making a guild for Drama, call it Days of our QQ
It would be beneficial because it would put all these people in one guild so everyone knows who to ignore Smile

You will need trolls as admin to manage that. This mean to kill two birds with one stone.

Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: Serenity

PostSubject: Re: <Serenity>   <Serenity> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 3:17 pm

azarhal wrote:
Darka wrote:
i have thought about making a guild for Drama, call it Days of our QQ
It would be beneficial because it would put all these people in one guild so everyone knows who to ignore Smile

You will need trolls as admin to manage that. This mean to kill two birds with one stone.

Infinity loop of self trolling to keep them occupied for all eternity?

You're a genius!
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

PostSubject: Re: <Serenity>   <Serenity> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:28 pm

I'd have to agree with Kai...The "hey hey hey join our guild" thing is just not for my gang...We have been friends for over 7 years, and all are still in contact. Not too many (30-ish), but a tight knit fun group of goofballs....Just the way I like it Smile Plus, I am in contact with a further 2 guilds in the Gorath server in SWG. I think they might just join up with our guild...no clue as of presstime...(Thats my "networking" with other GM/GL example, Kai Wink )

Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: <Serenity>   <Serenity> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 3:05 pm

Anyone interested or already a member of Serenity, I'd be happy if you could explain your ideal server type or what you might settle on.

Trying to make it so everyone is happy, because we do plan on having members of all different interests (I for one, plan on doing it all.)

Assuming we can bum rush that server and nab the guild name before someone else does Razz
Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: <Serenity>   <Serenity> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 3:46 pm

I plan on doing it all too! But I want to be able to play the game. Thinking back at the guild thread Ty-Odi made in the SWTOR forum were people are asking if it is ok to camp "raiding" instances...Not my thing to have to spend 2 hours fighting just so I can finish my quest, because some people can't find whiling people to PvP with them...

As for the name...at worst we can spell it backward and look like "cool" name stealers: Ytineres.

Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: <Serenity>   <Serenity> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 5:27 pm

azarhal wrote:
I plan on doing it all too! But I want to be able to play the game. Thinking back at the guild thread Ty-Odi made in the SWTOR forum were people are asking if it is ok to camp "raiding" instances...Not my thing to have to spend 2 hours fighting just so I can finish my quest, because some people can't find whiling people to PvP with them...

As for the name...at worst we can spell it backward and look like "cool" name stealers: Ytineres.

Yea, I'm sure if we weren't on a pvp server most would be fine seeing as you can organize open world pvp or instigate it pretty easy even on pve servers. Besides, I see many people also using the warzones heavily anyway.

Assuming they do have diff server types or how they handle it.

elephant
Back to top Go down
Hairicane

PostSubject: Re: <Serenity>   <Serenity> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 11:12 pm

PVP server or bust!
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: <Serenity>   <Serenity> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 11:55 pm

I'll start off a small little bio page.

I plan on making a Trooper (Commando) and a Jedi Knight (Guardian) to play

I'm big on either PVE or PVP but I enjoy servers that have pve rule sets with places for the pvpers to stretch their legs.

I don't mind a little RP, but I like to try everything and I like doing things with my guildies regardless of what it is.
Back to top Go down
Xaxus

Xaxus

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Xaxus

PostSubject: Re: <Serenity>   <Serenity> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:09 pm

I posted I guess wrong way lol This is the guild for me rp,pve,pvp is my style also. Love crafting, plan on being a major crafter, and love helping members... Laughing

Last edited by Xaxus on Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: <Serenity>   <Serenity> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:21 pm

Xaxus wrote:
I posted I guess wrong way lol This is the guild for me rp,pvp,pvp is my style also. Love crafting, plan on being a major crafter, and love helping members... Laughing
And if you have any more questions you can just check back in his own thread. Laughing

When You Argue With Idiots
They Drag You Down To Their Level
And Beat You With Experience
Back to top Go down
Xaxus

Xaxus

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Xaxus

PostSubject: Re: <Serenity>   <Serenity> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:29 pm

Grome wrote:
Xaxus wrote:
I posted I guess wrong way lol This is the guild for me rp,pvp,pvp is my style also. Love crafting, plan on being a major crafter, and love helping members... Laughing
And if you have any more questions you can just check back in his own thread. Laughing
Lol!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: <Serenity>   <Serenity> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:58 pm

Oh Serenity is growing.

Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: <Serenity>   <Serenity> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:15 am

We'd be glad to have you Xaxus!

I'm pretty interested in the crafting as well, looking forward to how it's going to help out at all levels.

Doesn't seem like we'll lack for tanks, as you, Avido, my buddy Hawnk, and I all are rolling Guardian's that I know of.

haha.

Last edited by Kai-Sun on Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dretch

Dretch

PostSubject: Re: <Serenity>   <Serenity> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:19 am

Kai Keep the name. I'm looking forward to getting to know some folks here before I decide for sure what guild to join. However I definitely like what you have to say about your guild. I would like to figure out how we could set up apposing guilds of R.I.G. peeps. Maybe even on the same server, and have some truly fun pvp experiences against each other. What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: <Serenity>   <Serenity> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:25 am

Nice avatar Dretch, and welcome to the RIG!

We're surely be trying to collaborate with other guilds on RIG to have some fun pvp experiences that everyone can enjoy, I know the guys over at Crazies of Korriban wouldn't mind, and I'm sure the other Imperial guilds would as well once we get to know everyone!

It's going to be a lot of fun on all accounts.
Back to top Go down
Coldhart

Coldhart

PostSubject: Re: <Serenity>   <Serenity> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:31 am

WooT! Hellz ya! We'll all be in vent while we play...

Cold..."Schwen, have you guys found anything yet?

Schwen..."Man, we aint found sh@#

Cold..."Oh noooo...There come Cobra Kai sneaking up from behind. Blast him!"

Schwen..."Red...lead...er.............down...."

<End of transmi'schwen>
Back to top Go down
http://www.craziesoftor.guildportal.com
HDubNZ

HDubNZ

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kaya Jun
Class:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: <Serenity>   <Serenity> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:18 am

Kai-Sun wrote:
Nice avatar Dretch, and welcome to the RIG!

We're surely be trying to collaborate with other guilds on RIG to have some fun pvp experiences that everyone can enjoy, I know the guys over at Crazies of Korriban wouldn't mind, and I'm sure the other Imperial guilds would as well once we get to know everyone!

It's going to be a lot of fun on all accounts.

If you were worried about what the Crazies of Dromund Kas spelled then I wouldn't...imagine if the same bright spark was in Crazies of Korriban?
Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: <Serenity>   <Serenity> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:10 pm

Welcome Dretch!

Coldhart wrote:

<End of transmi'schwen>

I feel like eavesdropping on the Crazies most be a fabulous experience.

Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: <Serenity>   <Serenity> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:43 pm

HDubNZ wrote:

If you were worried about what the Crazies of Dromund Kas spelled then I wouldn't...imagine if the same bright spark was in Crazies of Korriban?

I just like typing it out to annoy Schwen, lol.
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: <Serenity>   <Serenity> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:06 pm

Construction still in progress, but big props to Aurabesh! He made this possible.

Serenity Website

Feedback is welcome.
Back to top Go down
Coldhart

Coldhart

PostSubject: Re: <Serenity>   <Serenity> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:26 pm

azarhal wrote:
Welcome Dretch!

Coldhart wrote:

<End of transmi'schwen>

I feel like eavesdropping on the Crazies most be a fabulous experience.

Oh, trust me...we are nothing like we are here. We're all way worse. Our vent is and has always been 18 years + We are a very mature rated guild. We've had people leave vent only momments after joining us because we were too much to handle. I keep it clean in here...well difinitely a lot more clean than on our website and in vent.
Back to top Go down
http://www.craziesoftor.guildportal.com
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: <Serenity>   <Serenity> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 10:05 pm

It's blue.

I love the design of the Digilair.

Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: <Serenity>   <Serenity> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 10:10 pm

Damn sweet that layout! Kudos.

When You Argue With Idiots
They Drag You Down To Their Level
And Beat You With Experience
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: <Serenity>   <Serenity> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 10:13 pm

Really do have to thank Aurabesh immensely for it.

I didn't even ask him, he just surprised me with it!

It's humbling to receive such a gift simply out of kindness, and we all appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Selven
The Old Bat
Selven

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Selven
Class: Jedi Consular

PostSubject: Re: <Serenity>   <Serenity> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:32 pm

I like it!

Kudos to Aurabesh! /bow

<Serenity> - Page 2 Sig12
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Serenity>   <Serenity> - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Serenity>
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next