The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Defenders of the Faith [PvP / PvE / RP]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Velox

Defenders of the Faith [PvP / PvE / RP] Empty
PostSubject: Defenders of the Faith [PvP / PvE / RP]   Defenders of the Faith [PvP / PvE / RP] I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 4:32 am

Defenders of the Faith
Website | Forums | Application

Alignment: Galactic Republic
Region: Worldwide (North American dominant)
Server Type: PvP-RP (Undecided)
Language: English
Focus: PvP, Light-RP and casual PvE Progression
Age Requirement: 18+

Defenders of the Faith is a battle-hardened brotherhood mercilessly dedicated to the destruction of the Sith, and the pursuit of freedom throughout the galaxy. Our faithful soldiers hail from diverse backgrounds, and distant star systems. Some began their journey as pilots or smugglers who's travels crossed their paths with ours. Some are Jedi who have joined us to take an aggressive stance against recent Sith advances. Others are former soldiers of the Republic, destined to fight under their own banner. Despite our individual backgrounds, we have come together with a focused vision, and a clear purpose. We vow to stand united, strong and defiant in the face of tyranny with unmatched determination, and unequaled resolve. As the Empire continues to encroach on Republic space through hostile means, we will be there. As the Sith continue their relentless pursuit for personal power, we will be there. When the Republic Senate and the Jedi Order bicker over petty details, and fail to act decisively while wrapped up in politics, and held back by bureaucratic restraints, we will strike with speed and precision. We are, the Defenders of the Faith.

The Guild

At Defenders of the Faith we strive to create a unique environment in which the social aspects of the game and lasting friendships are always our number one priority. Our primary goal as a guild is not hardcore progression but rather building long-term friendships and having fun, no matter what we're doing in Star Wars: The Old Republic. I think this quote fits our philosophy well:

" Act in such a way that you treat humanity, whether in your own person or in the person of any other, never merely as a means to an end, but always as an end themselves. ” —Immanuel Kant, Groundwork of the Metaphysic of Morals

If a Guild to you is a "means to an end" rather than an "end" in itself Defenders of the Faith is probably not for you. Despite our focus on the social aspects of Star Wars: The Old Republic you should not blur the lines and confuse us with a "casual" group of "care-bears". Matter of fact, sticking us in those pigeonholes couldn't be father from accurate. Whether you spend more time on the computer than a psychiatrist might consider healthy, or a weekend-warrior looking for casual play, you will find Defenders of the Faith a comfortable fit. We intend to facilitate an active, thriving community and provide our members with the avenues necessary to pursue all aspects of the game, whether you prefer PvP, light-RP or casual PvE Progression.

Recruitment Status - Phase 1: Building the Foundation
Defenders of the Faith is entering what we call "Phase One" of recruitment. Recruitment Phase One consists of finding like-minded players who share our goals, and our vision. Players who want to join a guild at ground level in order to be an integral part of our growth and development, and players interested in taking on leadership positions within our community. Unfortunately, we don't yet have the huge roster that some other guilds here on the forums do. However, we do offer the opportunity to be part of something great from the beginning, and to develop our tight-knit community into the fine-tuned machine that will drive our success.

We are looking for active, dedicated, mature, and fun-loving members to join us in Star Wars: The Old Republic. We do not have a "quantity over quality" philosophy when it comes to recruitment. We are looking for members who want to be part of our community, not members who are content being another name on the roster, or another face in the crowd. Our intention is to form a strong, dedicated group of members early in order to give us time to get to know each-other, and to ensure that we have a strong foundation to build upon once SWTOR launches.

What We're Looking For:

• Members Ages 18+
  • Dedication, Integrity, Maturity
  • Sense of Humor
  • Team Player Mentality
  • Members who aren't content sitting on the side-lines. We want enthusiastic members who want to be part of our Community. Members who check our forums, and post regularly. Members who want to see us succeed.

What We Offer:
  • A Small guild with huge ambition
  • Friendly, Helpful Members
  • Laid-back, Drama-free Environment
  • Opportunity for advancement within our rank structure.
  • A place for PvP, Casual PvE and light RP.
  • Mumble Server, Website, and Forums

Opportunity for Advancement

Are you a natural born leader? Are you looking to take on a pro-active role within the Guild of your choice? You have come to the right place! Defenders of the Faith will be actively looking to fill leadership roles with dedicated, experienced, and professional individuals who want to be a driving force behind our success as a community.

Want to join?

If you are interested in joining Defenders of the Faith please check out our website at DefendersoftheFaith.net and see what you think. If you like what you see, please feel free to fill out our brief application which can be found in our Recruitment section.
Back to top Go down
Ty-Odi
Dark Lord of Spam
Ty-Odi

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Ty-Odi
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: To Be Confirmed.....

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of the Faith [PvP / PvE / RP]   Defenders of the Faith [PvP / PvE / RP] I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 7:44 am

Welcome to the boards to you and your guild! Smile

I am sure I speak for everyone in hoping to get to know you and the rest of your guild a bit better in our journey into TOR!! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://respectingaming.forumotion.co.uk
Aldemarran

Aldemarran

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Agent Redacted
Class: Imperial Agent
Guild: Redacted

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of the Faith [PvP / PvE / RP]   Defenders of the Faith [PvP / PvE / RP] I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 12:40 pm

Welcome to the RiG! We're glad to have you here Smile
Back to top Go down
Velox

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of the Faith [PvP / PvE / RP]   Defenders of the Faith [PvP / PvE / RP] I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 7:23 pm

Thank you Ty-Odi and Aldemarran. Great forums you guys have set up here!
Back to top Go down
Ty-Odi
Dark Lord of Spam
Ty-Odi

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Ty-Odi
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: To Be Confirmed.....

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of the Faith [PvP / PvE / RP]   Defenders of the Faith [PvP / PvE / RP] I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 7:46 am

Check the rolling message at the top mate Smile

We are now moving across to a nice new shiny one!! Smile

Hopefully see you over there too! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://respectingaming.forumotion.co.uk
Aldemarran

Aldemarran

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Agent Redacted
Class: Imperial Agent
Guild: Redacted

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of the Faith [PvP / PvE / RP]   Defenders of the Faith [PvP / PvE / RP] I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 12:21 pm

Sorry to hit you with the transition so quickly after your write up! It should be easy to just copy/paste your post over there after you sign up.

The new site is over here.
Back to top Go down
Velox

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of the Faith [PvP / PvE / RP]   Defenders of the Faith [PvP / PvE / RP] I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 5:50 pm

Aldemarran wrote:
Sorry to hit you with the transition so quickly after your write up! It should be easy to just copy/paste your post over there after you sign up.

The new site is over here.

Aye, it's no problem. I'll transfer it over sometime today.
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of the Faith [PvP / PvE / RP]   Defenders of the Faith [PvP / PvE / RP] I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:58 pm

Welcome to the board(s) :p

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of the Faith [PvP / PvE / RP]   Defenders of the Faith [PvP / PvE / RP] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Defenders of the Faith [PvP / PvE / RP]
Page 1 of 1