The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greetings from River!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
River

Greetings from River! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from River!   Greetings from River! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 2:42 pm

Hey all been following the community for quite some time now as I completely agree with the ideas behind it. I am really excited to play SWTOR with other like minded friends. I got inspired to become more active as I realized that instead of being worried about playing with a bunch of d-bags I could get involved with good people and help create at least one server with a strong respectful attitude. I'm a long time gamer and lover of MMO's

Myself and my wife are starting a guild (Eldritch Collective) and it would be an honor to have anyone from the RIG community join us.

Heres the link stop by and post a message and check it out.

http://www.swtor.com/guilds/95940/eldritch-collective
Back to top Go down

Greetings from River!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The R.I.G. :: Hello & Welcome :) :: Members Area - A Chance to say hi, and introduce yourselves-
Jump to:  
This site is in not endorsed by or affiliated with LucasArts, BioWare, or Electronic Arts.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd.
and/or its affiliates. © 2008-2010 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd.
You may not copy any images, videos or sound clips found on this site or „deep link‟ to any image, video or sound clip directly.Game content and materials copyright LICENSOR. All Rights Reserved.
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com